Re: When Russians hack the Oscars... jaw-dropping chaos after wrong best picture award was given!

Mr. B1ack

Feb 27, 2017, 6:18:02 PM2/27/17
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:19:04 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Make.Americ...@Democrats.Shadow.gov> wrote:

>On 02/27/2017 12:35 PM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>> When Russians hack the Oscars... jaw-dropping chaos after
>> wrong best picture award was given!
>
>*THANK YOU VERY MUCH*
>
>First I want to say I understand the confusion, when they're all really
>bad pictures, choosing one that is the least garbage in the pile is tough.
>
>Hollywood has reached it's pinnacle of mediocrity, Liberalism strives
>for it and they are striving to be the best at mediocrity that they can
>be... and in doing so they have managed to prove it by NOT having any
>films good enough to shine a light in the dark Liberal waste land.
>
>Incompetence is a product of mediocrity. SO we know that Hollywood is
>reaching their goal of mediocrity.

I give the Oscar to the first five minutes of the
latest Star Trek movie - where our earnstwhile
captain is trying to 3rd-party a peace negotiation.
Everything he says and offers greatly offends
the audience and they soon work themselves
up into a great screaming OUTRAGE and leap
down upon him ... only to be revealed as noisy
little ankle-biters. Clearly a scene repeated any
time a moderate/conservative tries to give a
lecture at Snowflake-U or the local town hall :-)