Any idea what Cinerama theatre this could be?

roland....@sbcglobal.net

Dec 29, 2018, 6:18:38 PM12/29/18

Scott Dorsey

Jan 4, 2019, 5:34:29 PM1/4/19
I'd ask Marty Hart, he will know off the top of his head I bet.

I'll say that whenever you see a center aisle, it's often combined with a
cylindrically curved ceiling. A ceiling configuration like that often causes
a flutter echo in the center of the room so you put an aisle down the bad
sounding part instead of putting seats in it.
--scott