Flatbed Printing services | Dot2dot | Print Malaysia

Lie work

Jun 30, 2017, 6:37:14 AM6/30/17
Dot to Dot offers UV flatbed printing services in Malaysia, our print Malaysia materials include Kapaline foam board, Forex board, Arcylics & PVC foam sheet. With the development of UV flatbed printing comes a wealth of new opportunities for printing solutions. DTD manages to print your poster for display during product launches, road shows, exhibitions, internal and external signs, displays, stand-ups; multi-colour mimic and control panels, and much more for only ONE day!

For more information
http://www.dot2dot.com.my/uv-flatbed-printing-2/

R...@theatresupport.com

Jul 6, 2017, 10:27:54 PM7/6/17
Why would I want my UV flatbed printed?

I can understand if it was my infrared flatbed, or my UV penis-shaped bed, but I
have no desire to have my UV flatbed do anything but lie there and flash
click-bait ads at me.