Film-Tech.com

Joe

Feb 18, 2021, 12:47:20 PM2/18/21
Has anyone been able to access Film-Tech.com in the past few days? I
have been unable to do so.

Scott Dorsey

Feb 18, 2021, 12:56:35 PM2/18/21
In article <HKxXH.4677$Sq4....@fx03.iad>, Joe <j...@nospam.com> wrote:
>Has anyone been able to access Film-Tech.com in the past few days? I
>have been unable to do so.

film-tech.com and www.film-tech.com looks like they point to
186-21-64.66.static.logixcom.net which appears to be a data services
provider in Texas.

My guess is that they, like much of Texas, have no power right now.
--scott

Joe

Feb 18, 2021, 3:03:40 PM2/18/21
On 2/18/2021 11:56 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <HKxXH.4677$Sq4....@fx03.iad>, Joe <j...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Has anyone been able to access Film-Tech.com in the past few days? I
>> have been unable to do so.
>
> film-tech.com and www.film-tech.com looks like they point to
> 186-21-64.66.static.logixcom.net which appears to be a data services
> provider in Texas.
>
> My guess is that they, like much of Texas, have no power right now.
> --scott

Thank you! That makes sense. I wish them the very best for a quick
recovery from the storms.

SJC

Nov 29, 2021, 11:36:31 PM11/29/21
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 9:47:20 AM UTC-8, Joe wrote:
> Has anyone been able to access Film-Tech.com in the past few days? I
> have been unable to do so.
All I noticed was the board was started anew...