PRODUCE FULL LENGTH FEATURE FILMS FOR WORLD NETWORK

Reel Creative Pictures

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

PRODUCE FULL LENGTH FEATURE FILMS FOR WORLD NETWORK

We would like to here from all producers of low budged full-length
feature movies. We are planning an exclusive international production
and distribution network to ensure worldwide distribution.
If you are self not interested at this stage you can pass the message
to somebody that would be.
There will only be room for a limited number of participants.
LETS MAKE MOVIES

Thank you

Du Preez Heunis
(Producer/Director)

Du Preez Heunis
Reel Creative Pictures
E_MAIL: ree...@lantic.co.za
Tel: +27-12-333-5557
Fax: +27-12-333-5657
Webpage: http://www.lantic.co.za/~reelpic/

daniel schwinn

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

My name is Daniel and I am interested in producing feature length films.
I am an experienced video and filmmaker.

I have an original script ready for production. I also have a business
plan outlined.

But, I am interested in hearing what you are interested in producing.

You can forward snailmail to:

Daniel Morii
P.O.Box 1887
Mendocino, CA 95460

or just email me: ncrc...@webtv.net

vide...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 11:06:10 AM10/21/16
Jann Trudell is looking for her former video buddy.