SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE 4TH ANNUAL PEOPLE'S FILM FESTIVAL MAY 28-31 2015 NYC

TP FF

Dec 23, 2014, 4:54:51 AM12/23/14

SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE 4TH ANNUAL PEOPLE'S FILM FESTIVAL MAY 28-31 2015 NYC
4th Annual
The People's Film Festival
May 28-May 31, 2015
New York, NY

The Peoples Film Festival (TPFF) is a showcase of extraordinary films that use various different media formats to produce quality films.

TPFF celebrates the power of the media when placed in the hands of the people. Whether it is a protest, or powerful clip shot in the most extreme conditions, these stories matter to us. Our objective is to level the playing field while giving the everyday videographer and independent producer alike, the same opportunities to debut their work on the big screen.

Our main focus is on content, the apparatus used, the technology and delivery. We are looking for full-featured films, shorts, narratives, documentaries and webisodes.

This event is open to EVERYONE.

Submission Deadlines:

Early Submissions
Film must be postmarked by January 5, 2015

Regular film submission deadline:
Film must be postmarked by February 23, 2015

Late film submission deadline:
Film must be postmarked by March 15, 2015

To submit your film: http://www.thepeoplesfilmfestival.com

facebook: www.facebook.com/thepeoplesfilmfest
facebook2: www.facebook.com/thepeoplesfilmfestival
twitter: www.twitter.com/peoplesfilmfest