Ragdoll Kittens For Sale Near Me ...+1(901)206-4273

sandra kelly

Oct 17, 2022, 5:45:11 PM10/17/22
It's time to start to look for the perfect homes for our 7 babies. They are Maggie's first litter. I have both Mum and Dad and the kittens have had the run of the house like all our other cats. The run up and down the stairs like mad then suddenly change and climb on your knee for a cuddle.
They are all litter trained and eat Royal cannin kitten food although they are still getting some milk from Mum too.
Mum is a seal Ragdoll and Dad is a lilac Ragdoll. You are welcome to meet them too. Dad will probably insist on it as he loves meeting new people.
3 boys Dark Blue, Red and Light Blue. The red boy is the biggest at double the size of the dark blue one. Light blue has a little kink in the end of his tail. 4 girls. Pink, Orange, Yellow and Purple. Purple and Orange have kinks in their tails.
Orange has such a "kinky" tail we nicknamed her pikachu. Their vet has been thoroughly harassed with my constant checks with the kittens and will be vet checked again before they go. Please call and I can tell you more about them and hear a little about you too. These babies have been thoroughly raised with love and I need to know that they will go to perfect homes. They all have different personalities and their own quirks.
Ragdoll Kittens: About the Breed

Over 50 years ago, the Ragdoll Cat was created by merging the best qualities of numerous breeds such as the Burmese and Persian. The kittens with the perfect personality and fur coats were then bred to create the first Ragdoll lines.

TEXT/CALL/WHATSAPP.....+1(901)206-4273

We produced a cat that loves humans and has a silky-smooth non-matting coat through meticulous selective breeding.
Signs of Healthy Ragdoll Kittens

Your kitten should not only come from healthy lines but also be nurtured in an atmosphere in which they are socialized with people, children, dogs, other cats, and plenty of movement. At Midwest Ragdolls, our kittens are properly socialized, and we follow and recommend key best practices for bringing home your Ragdoll kitten to ensure a healthy transition to your home.

Our mating cats are TICA registered, have had their DNA tested for heart problems, and/or had an ultrasound done by a cardiologist. They have also had their kidneys checked and are FeLV, FIV, and FIP negative. We also monitor their BUN/Creatinine and BNP levels yearly. These are all common health problems in cats of all breeds; however, their occurrence is lower in ragdolls.
Ragdoll Kitten Varieties

Information About Ragdoll Kittens

Let us take a look at the varieties of ragdoll kittens you can find.

Traditional ragdoll kitten colors: Traditional ragdolls are white cats with a color on their points, which is the face, ears, tail, and feet. Usually, the color is seal or blue, but these colors can be diluted or concentrated to a shade of lilac or chocolate. They can also have varying degrees of striping. Finally, they can have a gene called the white spotting factor, which places patches of white on specific locations on the cat’s body – usually the feet (mitted) and the face (bicolor).
Non-traditional colors: Non-traditional ragdolls are traceable back to the original ragdoll cats. However, they are quite rare, which means these ragdoll kittens are available at a higher price point. They include the minks and the solids. Non-traditional colors include seal and blue.

ragdoll kittens for sale
available ragdoll kittens for sale
all white ragdoll kittens for sale
active ragdoll kittens for sale
akc ragdoll kittens for sale
blue point ragdoll kittens for sale
blue bicolor ragdoll kittens for sale
blue mitted ragdoll kittens for sale
blue point ragdoll kittens for sale near me
ebay ragdoll kittens for sale
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale
blue point lynx ragdoll kittens for sale
lynx point ragdoll price
what is a lynx point ragdoll
blue point ragdoll kittens for sale near me
lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale
blue point ragdoll kittens for sale
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale cream
blue lynx point ragdoll kitten
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale denver colorado
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale delaware
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale denver co
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale dallas
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale dallas tx
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale exchange
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale evansville indiana
lynx point ragdoll for sale
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale facebook
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale facebook marketplace
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale fort wayne
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale fort wayne indiana
blue lynx ragdoll kittens for sale
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale gulfport mississippi
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale houston texas
lynx ragdoll price
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale in columbus ohio
lynx ragdoll kittens for sale near me
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale jacksonville florida
blue lynx point ragdoll kittens for sale kansas city

Seal vs. Blue Ragdoll Kittens

Seal point ragdoll kittens are white with shades of brown on their points (face, ears, tail, and feet). The shade of brown and the pattern depend on the type of Seal ragdoll.

Blue point ragdoll kittens are white with shades of grey on their points. As with Seal ragdolls, the shade and pattern of the grey color depend on the type of blue ragdoll.
Ragdoll Patterns

You can find the following varieties and patterns in both seal and blue ragdoll cats:

Point: Also known as colorpoint, these cats have a deep, rich brown or grey shade that is concentrated on their extremities.
Mitted: Similar to colorpoints, these are a rich shade of brown or grey on their points and have literal white mitts and chin.
Bicolor: These ragdoll cats are brown or grey with a white legs, a white inverted “V” on their face, and white abdomen.
Lynx: ‘Lynx’ refers to a striped pattern. Lynx ragdolls will have stripes of brown or grey, usually a lighter shade, across their bodies.
Mink: Mink ragdoll kittens have a dark brown or grey color on their body and even darker points. They also have a more plush coat.

Why should I get a Ragdoll?

The Ragdoll Cat was developed over 50 years ago by combining the best characteristics of several different breeds including the Burman , Burmese , Persian and solid white DSH. The kittens who displayed the ideal temperament and coat were then bred to form the initial lines of the Ragdolls. Through careful selective breeding we have developed a cat who loves people and has a silky soft non – matting coat. Ragdoll are also one of the breeds recommended for people with allergies. My family and I have been breeding these cats exclusively since 1994 .

Its important that your kitten not only come from lines that are healthy but that they are raised in an environment where they are socialized to adults , children, dogs , other cats and lots of activity. My breeding cats are TICA registered, DNA tested for heart disease +/-ultrasounded by a cardiologist , checked for kidney disease and are negative for felv/fiv and fip. Every kitten also come with a written health guarantee. In other words , we do everything possible to insure you get a perfect furry companion.

kittens for sale
ragdoll kittens for sale
kittens for sale near me
ragdoll kittens for sale near me