I May Have Dodged a Bullet...For Now

Bill Drucklieb

May 8, 2019, 8:59:10 PM5/8/19
Bill Drucklieb here again…

First, I’d like to thank everyone for your warm wishes and support as I deal with my illness. I’m not sure if this is good news or not, my Cardio Team is taking a “wait and see” approach to my next step down the road. They changed up my medications and we modified my exercise routines, adding more on both fronts…oh great!

They want to give me a bit more time and do some more testing before deciding about the next round of surgery…assist pump or defib/pace maker. All I can say is this is very frustrating, although I should be used to “hurry up and wait”, I used to make films before I crashed and burned.

Again, thanks for your great friendship, support and donations. I pick up the new meds tomorrow. https://www.gofundme.com/billdheartfunds

I’ll keep ya posted!
Cheers, BD