Wireless Radio Microphones Rf Cetec Vega, Receivers & Transmitters

Wolf

Jul 20, 2011, 3:02:33 PM7/20/11
Photos available on request.

$150

TEXT
Wireless Radio Microphones Rf Cetec Vega, Receivers & Transmitters w/
Maintenance Manuals & Specs, all antenna accessories; only one
lavaliere included. Legal frequencies which are empty and always will
be: 168-172MHz.

All items here work today and as judged by my ears -- they are as good
as they were 30 years ago. Note that 2 Tx have custom external volume
pots, which are much better than the noisy ones Vega supplied. There
is an Rx antenna splitter attached to the unit, so you need only one
antenna for 4 receivers. The External Rx antenna splitter is used by
the receivers directly connected with the UHF connectors. You are
buying 2 Rx with BNC and 2 with UHF connectors. This is a perfect low-
cost, high-quality setup for a beginning mixer or an institution or
the very sophisticated HD producer. An equivalent package today would
cost $4,000 to $7,000.

These microphones were used to produce an Academy Award winning film,
“The Flight of the Gossamer Condor” in 1978, and since then, thousands
of commercials, movies and TV programs. They are perfect for film or
for HD work today, just as they were 30 years ago.

Two of these radio microphones have dynamic compansion, which makes
them very quiet.

All are USA Approved frequencies that are clear today and forever.
Most current radio microphones will be knocked off the air in 2009 by
digital television sucking up the whole available spectrum of radio
frequencies.

ALL CUSTOMIZATIONS ARE FULLY DOCUMENTED IN DRAWINGS – MAINTENANCE
MANUALS / SPECS ARE INCLUDED. Battery connectors all seem OK, but
remember this is 20+ year-old plated metal -- a little more
maintenance attention may be necessary. Learn to clean contacts with
gentle strokes of a fingernail file or eraser head. Radio mics are
not cheap toys and don’t work by themselves; one has to know how to
set gain and position antennae. The Vega manuals included are VERY
instructive. If you think these things operate by themselves, don’t
waste your time bidding.

Included are:

4 ea. Vega Transmitters
2 ea. 77B -- Frequencies: 184.00 & 183.400
2 ea. 77C -- Frequencies: 171.025 & 169.425
4 receivers for the above Tx, powered by internal 4x 9V batteries each
or external 12-18 Volts. There is a regulator in the Rx antenna
splitter (attached to Rx box) so that the splitter receives a
regulated 8V. Meters on Rx indicate battery health and loudness (VU
type indication).

1 ea. Antenna Splitter: Internal Vega Electronics -- Custom Receiver
Rx antenna splitter with 8V custom cabling and external power -this is
the box with one F UHF connector and 3 Males. The males are strong
enough to support and hold 3 Rx.

10 ea. Accessory Adapters
5 ea. Original Vega Receiver 17” Antennas
2 ea. Antenna Extension Cables (29” and 51”)
2 ea Rubber Duck Receiver Antennas -- 6” & 7” for the Vega
Receivers (7” is slightly scuffed; doesn’t affect function)

1 ea. Accessory: Sony ECM-50 Microphone w/Windsock and Tie Clip –
Includes Manual & Specs - it works and sounds good.
2 ea. Microphone Power Adaptors - you can power Vega Tx type
electrets for direct input to mixer with these power supplies. need
small mercury batteries. Not used for radio mic operation.

2 ea Microphone 4-input Cable Extensions -- 4-pin LEMO to 3XLR
(F)
3 ea BNC-UHF Cables: 1-ft., 2-ft. and 10-1/2-ft.

pietrob...@libero.it

Sep 1, 2011, 7:40:46 AM9/1/11
Can you sell me a "Vega System" (transmitter+Receiver)for my guitar?
write to me soon thank you

krusse...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2012, 11:00:30 AM1/5/12
Do you have anymore of the vega wireless mircophones available?? I would like to see picutures of them if you do.

Thanks

brandonjfree...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2018, 7:36:23 PM8/6/18
Hi, I am wondering if you still have any of the transmitters left. I have a Cetec Vega Model 58 Pro, and I need at least one transmitter for it. I have Cetec Vega Dynex ii transmitters, but they do not work for the model I have. If you would let me know as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Brandon

Mickaël Abit

Mar 19, 2023, 5:20:39 PM3/19/23
you still here ??

Ty Ford

Mar 20, 2023, 8:58:01 AM3/20/23
Have you checked Jeff Wexler's site?

https://jwsoundgroup.net/index.php?/forum/23-want-to-buy-want-to-sell/

Regards,

Ty Ford

Mickaël Abit

Mar 21, 2023, 2:42:46 PM3/21/23
doesn’t work anymore

Ty Ford

Mar 22, 2023, 8:38:38 AM3/22/23

> > Ty Ford
> doesn’t work anymore

Au Contraire. See below.

"Want To Buy - Want To Sell
this space for posts by participating members wanting to BUY or wanting to SELL

Use of this Section
GUIDELINES FOR USE OF THE BUY AND SELL SECTION ON JWSOUND

Note: Members need to have made at least 5 posts in the regular discussion sections before posting in the Want To Buy - Want To Sell section.

The section is intended as a convenience for participating members in our online community. It is not a buy and sell site, an auction site or classified sales site, this is not it's main focus.

When posting items for SALE it is required that pictures and serial numbers be provided along with a brief description of the items, their use history and reasons for selling.

Please put "FS" or "WTB" in the header title of your listing (FS: For Sale, WTB: Want To Buy). Then remember to EDIT your original entry adding the word "SOLD" or some other status description when the item sells, has changed or has been dropped.

Personal identification of the seller is required, use of real names is preferred.

Price
Picture
S/N (if applicable)
Original purchase date and seller
Condition including guarantee or as is

Members of this forum buy and sell items at their own risk. We suggest using PayPal or a similar payment method to protect people on both sides of the transaction.