SFX COLLECTION FOR SALE

field...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 12:59:45 PM7/11/18
Hello Group!

For those of you who are searching for a comprehensive Sound Effects Library -- I am offering 15 years of logged and diverse effects for a reasonable price of $50 dollars (thousands of sounds) to be shared either electronically or on a hard drive for your projects and workflows -- I have spent time hand picking these and hope they will enhance your soundtrack to its fullest realization. All are free to use for broadcast (film, tv, podcasts, radio, etc). Feel free to ask for a sample list or clip any other questions feel free to email me.

Best
Kevin Seaman
347-831-7989
www.homemadesounds.com
ke...@theknightstories.com
Audio Producer

Ty Ford

Jul 12, 2018, 9:07:24 AM7/12/18
HI Kevin, may I repost this so that others will see it?

Thanks,

Ty

aref.a...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2018, 10:40:31 PM8/18/18
This guy kevin is a conn artist and will steal your money. I paid for his sfx collection but he never send it to me and since July 16 is giving me a round around and now he does no answer may calls, texts and emails. DO NOT TRUST this scum bag.