THE OLD FOX / DER ALTE

vin

Oct 25, 2009, 1:48:18 PM10/25/09
I used to watch this show a long time and want to see it again now. Is
there a way out? Any DVD's or downloads available anywhere? Of course,
i saw them with english subtitles (i think)....

best regards
-vin

Joe Kotroczo

Oct 25, 2009, 3:58:43 PM10/25/09
On 25/10/2009 18:48, in article
ddcebb7a-8f85-4546...@o9g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "vin"
<sound...@gmail.com> wrote:

<http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_ss?__mk_de_DE=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias
%3Daps&field-keywords=der+alte&x=0&y=0>

--
Joe Kotroczo kotr...@mac.com

vin

Oct 25, 2009, 5:41:02 PM10/25/09
Hi Joe

I looked at your link - does not take me anywhere particular but to a
German Amazon site, and even if i find the DVD's there, I am unsure if
these DVD's have english subtitles.

Many thanks though...

-vin

Charles Tomaras

Oct 25, 2009, 7:48:05 PM10/25/09

"vin" <sound...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Try this Vin:
http://tinyurl.com/ygph4od

vin

Oct 26, 2009, 1:00:44 AM10/26/09
thanks charlie, i did find the link later. :)

-vin

Andy G

Oct 27, 2009, 10:25:20 AM10/27/09
On 26 Okt., 06:00, vin <soundtr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks charlie, i did find the link later. :)
>
> -vin

It doesn't seem to have English subtitles.

vin

Oct 27, 2009, 10:56:18 AM10/27/09
> It doesn't seem to have English subtitles.

thanks Andy, i was afraid of this, otherwise i would have placed an
order. Will continue to look out for subtitled print...

-vin

airpo...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2013, 10:05:30 PM8/17/13
Vin if you happen to find der alte in English pls give me a buzz

vin

Aug 18, 2013, 3:40:23 PM8/18/13
On Sunday, August 18, 2013 7:35:30 AM UTC+5:30, airpo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Vin if you happen to find der alte in English pls give me a buzz

haven't yet found an english subtitle version! :(

g.vishnuva...@gmail.com

May 10, 2014, 9:35:11 AM5/10/14
Any Luck on this Vin??? My Dad wants to see this as this was his childhood series it seems :D

vin

May 11, 2014, 1:07:54 AM5/11/14
nothing yet... still looking...

cle...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2020, 11:29:44 AM6/8/20
Hello everyone, i am new here..

Any luck on English subtitles?

This was my series too during growing up days. I have seen there are some episodes on YouTube, and a i also say it is playing on Prime Video-German, but no idea if they have English dub or subtitles.

In case i get any update, i shall be happy to share here.

Thanks

yogesh trakru

Jul 6, 2023, 9:00:12 PM7/6/23

Joy The Fixer

Sep 5, 2023, 2:39:36 PM9/5/23
It is now in youtube. But no subtitle. You have to use some subtitle making software to see german speech in english.

Ty Ford

Sep 6, 2023, 7:55:14 AM9/6/23
The reverb and echo in this room are hideous; like a racquet ball court.

Can someone please hang some absorption and diffusion?

Ty Ford