Re: Kevin Costner Talks Leaving ‘Yellowstone,’ Hints At Possible Court Battle

David Dalton

Sep 7, 2023, 10:37:41 PM9/7/23
On Sep 7, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AAA655800...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> A couple of years ago, during a matchmaking period, I divined
> that Kevin Costner is straight-type-2-M (compatible, i.e. orgasmic
> up close, only with bifs, women attracted to both genders).
> But if he was involved with a bif they would be locked for life.
> Thus i think his past wives have been either lesbian (women
> attracted just to women) or straight-type-1-F, and incompatible
> with him (its is unlikely they would be straight-type-2-F,
> who would also be incompatible with him). Hopefully he can
> soon be landed by a bif. Ideally Whitney Houston would
> have landed him instead of Bobby Brown, and then she
> would probably be still alive.
>
> For more information on my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory
> see https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html .

But wait, why wouldn’t Kevin Costner have landed a bif
by now? He, along with fellow straight-type-2 males
Jack Nicholson, Jim Carrey, Leonardo DIcaprio,
Josh Groban, Chris Isaak, and Bruno Mars, all have
what I call an old lock. This is a lock between a
straight-type-2-M and a bif (or bifT) formed by electric,
compatible, warming touch, and drink-up-the-soul
eye contact, not necessarily at the same time, that
was never consummated. But it means that the
straight-type-2-M cannot get another bif without the
permission of his old lock bif (or bifT), so is stuck
with straight-type-1 women, or with lesbians (as
Jack was with Sandra Knight).

Now I thought that no-sex locks had been rendered
incomplete, but that is not yet the case, and I
am working on the problem on the thread
"32nd lunisolar anniv. of my 1st waning crescent high”
on alt.religion.druid. But for now the straight-type-2-M
could still get permission from his old lock bif (or bifT)
to be involved with other bifs.

Also note that Whitney Houston had up a sexual
shielding spell that warded off attention from optimally
compatible (with her) lesbians, other bifs, and straight-type-2
men, while allowing attention from less than optimally
compatible straight-type-1 men and bims (males
attracted to both genders). Again I am working
on adjusting such spells so the reverse will be
true, and then Kevin will be attracted to Whitney
in memory, but wouldn’t be right now. Some other
bifs with such spells up are Sheryl Crow, Rihanna,
Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, Lady Gaga, and Kim
Kardashian (I pierced the spells after a woman with one
up bumped up against me and she felt compatible).

For those on the other groups this is crossposted to,
this was spawned from a thread on rec.arts.tv
that has discussed Kevin’s past wives and child
support arrangements.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Sep 8, 2023, 1:59:35 AM9/8/23
On Sep 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AAAC07300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
and Billie Eilish.

No-sex locks have now been rendered incomplete and
sexual shielding spells have been adjusted.

Note that if a woman with a sexual shielding spell up wants
to maintain a relationship with a straight-type-1-M or bim
she will now have to cancel the spell.

Also I have said that Billie Eilish is compatible with
actor Percy Hynes White and girl in red, but they
wouldn’t have been attracted to her before the
sexual shielding spell was adjusted but now should be.