Re: some more musician matches

David Dalton

Oct 31, 2023, 3:26:24 AM10/31/23
On Oct 29, 2023, David Dalton wrote on rec.music.folk
(in article<0001HW.2AEF33BE00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Some notes from alt.religion.druid, since they are buried
> in a long thread there:
>
> My Vancouver friend Ariane Behrend is bif (woman attracted
> to both genders) and is optimally compatible, both sexually
> and personality-wise, with straight-type-2-M (compatible
> only with bifs) Josh Groban, who had an old unconsummated
> lock with a bif or bifT which has recently been rendered incomplete.
>
> One of Ariane’s favourite musicians, Dar Williams, is
> straight-type-2-F (compatible only with bims) and had
> an old unconsummated lock with a bim or bimT which has
> recently been rendered incomplete. She is optimally
> compatible, both sexually and personality-wise, with bim (male
> attracted to both genders) Samuel Dylan Witch.
>
> I don’t know if Samuel Dylan Witch is the same as
> Bob Dylan’s son Sam Dylan, so it is best to
> google Samuel Dylan Witch.
>
> Speaking of Bob Dylan, again he is two-spirit
> straight-tye-2-M/bifT (so is self-compatible) and
> his male side had an old unconsummated lock
> with a bif that has recently been rendered incomplete.
> So until recently he could only get lesbians up
> close and only while projecting his female side,
> but now can relax and can get bifs. One example
> bif match for him is Alice Munro, who like
> Judi Dench (who I have suggested as a match
> for Jack Nicholson) must be still having orgasms
> at an advanced age since she is still attractive
> to me, a middle-aged straight-type-2-M.

Once again, Sting is optimally compatible with Mary Black,
if both have broken up with their spouses, who have
other matches.

Following a third eye trail of breadcrumbs:

Sting’s daughter English actress Mickey Sumner is
straight-type-2-F optimally compatible e.g. with bim
(male attracted to both genders) American filmmaker
Cary Joji Fukunaga.

I’m open to doing requests/consulting, especially of
hard-to-match cases, rather than doing unsolicited
matches as I have been doing.

My “test my matchmaking ability” thread on alt.divination
has a bit more detail.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)