Who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World (1967)

John Doe

Aug 21, 2011, 12:51:13 AM8/21/11
Hey, it's the only movie on Netflix :D

Anybody know who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World
(1967)? The one in the red bikini, dancing like a rabbit.

I have seen that question asked on the Internet, but not
answered.

Thanks.

Bill Steele

Aug 22, 2011, 2:42:22 PM8/22/11
In article <4e508ec1$0$20345$c3e8da3$9dec...@news.astraweb.com>,
John Doe <jd...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:

If it was a blonde with short hair it might be Candy Johnson, who was in
most of those movies

Otherwise it might be some girl they picked out of the chorus to be in
that scene.

SSS DDD

Aug 22, 2011, 9:37:32 PM8/22/11
how does one dance like a rabbit if not doing the bunny hop ?

Message has been deleted

John Doe

Aug 23, 2011, 9:52:49 PM8/23/11
SLGreg <SLGreg madeitup.com> wrote:

> forneon webtv.net (SSS DDD) wrote:
>
>>how does one dance like a rabbit if not doing the bunny hop ?
>

> Forgive me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rCy173y7Y

Some wordplay in that... The "castaways".
--

> --
> greg

globular

Aug 24, 2011, 2:33:42 AM8/24/11

I keep wondering why a song from 1965 is featured in a 1967 movie. I
haven't seen this movie.

gk100...@hotmail.com

Jan 2, 2017, 5:28:16 AM1/2/17
to the question about why a song from 65 was in a 67 movie, the answer seems to be the movie release just got delayed. See wikipedia

Ralph

Jan 2, 2017, 1:37:11 PM1/2/17
On Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 11:51:13 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:

> Anybody know who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World
> (1967)? The one in the red bikini, dancing like a rabbit.
>
> I have seen that question asked on the Internet, but not
> answered.

According to those commenting on the Castaways’
"Liar, Liar" video over at youtube, it's Nora Alexis,
who also appeared in "The Gore Gore Girls."

michaelmalef...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2017, 10:33:17 AM1/3/17
The comments for the youtube vid I watched identified her as Carolyn Brandt. I cross checked with pix from a google search and there's a strong resemblance.

Ralph

Jan 3, 2017, 11:36:40 AM1/3/17
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 9:33:17 AM UTC-6, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> The comments for the youtube vid I watched identified her as Carolyn Brandt. I cross checked with pix from a google search and there's a strong resemblance.

You’re right, she’s mentioned in comments beneath
the multiple videos available, as is Alexis. In
checking Google images side by side, both women
are finalists regarding the unanswered question.

syndic...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2017, 12:38:59 PM2/14/17
YOU COULD ALWAYS TRY AND GETTING HOLD OF THE CURRENT HOLDER OF THE MOVIE ITSELF, AND TRY AND GET THE CREDIT, OF WHOM SHE WAS.....☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

THAT?: OR IF HE'S STILL LIVING, (WHICH AT LAST I HEARD, HE WAS), YOU TRY POSTING THE QUESTION TO HERSHEL GORDON LEWIS, AND SEE IF HE MAY REPLY..... WELL WORTH A TRY.....

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

jame...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2019, 2:58:10 AM9/24/19
On Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 9:51:13 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
According to a Google search her name is Carolyn Brandt.

John Doe

Sep 24, 2019, 10:54:22 AM9/24/19
jame...@gmail.com wrote:

> John Doe wrote:

>> Hey, it's the only movie on Netflix :D
>>
>> Anybody know who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World
>> (1967)? The one in the red bikini, dancing like a rabbit.
>>
>> I have seen that question asked on the Internet, but not
>> answered.

> According to a Google search her name is Carolyn Brandt.

That seems to be the popular (or "least unpopular") opinion, but... I
got the impression it was Nora Alexis, the one in The Gore Gore Girls
(1972).

egarzatt...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2020, 3:48:37 AM1/24/20
вторник, 14 февраля 2017 г., 20:38:59 UTC+3 пользователь syndic...@gmail.com написал:
> YOU COULD ALWAYS TRY AND GETTING HOLD OF THE CURRENT HOLDER OF THE MOVIE ITSELF, AND TRY AND GET THE CREDIT, OF WHOM SHE WAS.....☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
>
> THAT?: OR IF HE'S STILL LIVING, (WHICH AT LAST I HEARD, HE WAS), YOU TRY POSTING THE QUESTION TO HERSHEL GORDON LEWIS, AND SEE IF HE MAY REPLY..... WELL WORTH A TRY.....

wiki: Carolyn Brandt Other names Jane Bond, Carol Flynn, Eva Gaulant, Nora Alexis