Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are Married

Donaldli Ingalls

Dec 17, 2016, 6:34:54 PM12/17/16

Donaldli Ingalls and Sandra Bullock are married.

But Sandra certainly does what she wants to do even when
I'm home and when I'm not home.

It certainly does seem unusual when a spouse
works very hard at making the other seem a bit off.
Sandra acting as though she's been dating and married
when we have had a relationship for nearly 44 years is
just that. It is an act. And Sandra would not be the first
person in entertainment history to have done something
like this.

I love her so much.

My German-American wife/girl friend/best friend
had written my name on pieces of paper when she
was 11 years old exactly 711 times tirelessly.

Sandra and me have had a relationship for the last
43.5 years.

Sandra is a professional movie star actress.

I love her. And am upset with her acting as though
she is dating and marrying other men even though
this is an act.

When an 11 year old girl writes her boyfriend's name
down 711 times she is no way ever going to give up
on her boyfriend even if he is a lot younger.

I know this looks nuts but we are married despite
her baloney.

-Donaldli Ingalls