Re: Daria spinoff Jodie is now a movie starring Tracee Ellis Ross, Pamela Adlon, William Jackson Harper, Dermot Mulroney and Kal Penn

Ubiquitous

May 19, 2022, 2:29:47 PM5/19/22
tmc...@gmail.com wrote:

> https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/daria-spinoff-jodie-cast-1235268100/
>
> Originally picked up to series by Comedy Central in June 2020, Jodie will
> instead be released as a film with Ross continuing to voice the title
> character Jodie, Daria’s friend from high school. It's unclear which
> network or platform Jodie will launch at. Also joining the cast are Dulcé
> Sloan, Heléne Yorke, Cole Escola, Alex Moffat and Zosia Mamet.

Who the hell is Jodie?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Lewis

May 19, 2022, 11:35:35 PM5/19/22
Did you not watch Daria?

<https://daria.fandom.com/wiki/Jodie_Landon>

> Let's go Brandon!

Thank you for letting us know you are a member of the Treason Party and
a cuck.

--
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Ubiquitous

May 23, 2022, 7:37:14 AM5/23/22
g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> tmc...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/daria-spinoff-jodie-cast-1235268100/
>>>
>>> Originally picked up to series by Comedy Central in June 2020, Jodie will
>>> instead be released as a film with Ross continuing to voice the title
>>> character Jodie, Daria’s friend from high school. It's unclear which
>>> network or platform Jodie will launch at. Also joining the cast are Dulcé
>>> Sloan, Heléne Yorke, Cole Escola, Alex Moffat and Zosia Mamet.
>>
>> Who the hell is Jodie?
>
>Did you not watch Daria?

Yes. I watched the entire series, including the eps with Tom.
Daria's only friend on the show was Jane.

> https://daria.fandom.com/wiki/Jodie_Landon

Her? Obviously, the person making this show has not watched the show because
Jodie was a tertiary char.

OldbieOne

Mar 3, 2023, 4:47:09 PM3/3/23
On Fri, 20 May 2022 03:35:33 -0000 (UTC), Lewis <g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me>
did make me awaken from my chaotic existentialism when they didst announce:

>In message <t662ap$f76$6...@dont-email.me> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> tmc...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>> https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/daria-spinoff-jodie-cast-1235268100/
>>>
>>> Originally picked up to series by Comedy Central in June 2020, Jodie will
>>> instead be released as a film with Ross continuing to voice the title
>>> character Jodie, DariaA"s friend from high school. It's unclear which
>>> network or platform Jodie will launch at. Also joining the cast are DulcA?
>>> Sloan, HelA?ne Yorke, Cole Escola, Alex Moffat and Zosia Mamet.
>
>> Who the hell is Jodie?
>
>Did you not watch Daria?
>
><https://daria.fandom.com/wiki/Jodie_Landon>

I wonder what happened to this? I don't think it came to fruition :(

OldbieOne

Mar 15, 2023, 3:57:57 PM3/15/23
On Fri, 03 Mar 2023 18:43:59 -0600, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> did
make me awaken from my chaotic existentialism when they didst announce:

>In article <64056aad...@news.newsdemon.com>,
> in...@whitexmasradio.com (OldbieOne) wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 20 May 2022 03:35:33 -0000 (UTC), Lewis <g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me>
>> did make me awaken from my chaotic existentialism when they didst announce:

>> >Did you not watch Daria?
>> >
>> ><https://daria.fandom.com/wiki/Jodie_Landon>
>> >

>> I wonder what happened to this? I don't think it came to fruition :(
>
>And Daria was a spinoff of Beavis & Butt-head, I've been watching the
>new B&B episodes on Comedy Central (in a sea of South Park, which I
>never cared for).

South Park always seemed like the potty humor version of Beavis & Butthead, with
the comedy being less clever, and more gross to my mind.

--
OldbieOne [TM]
The One Who Tells It Like It is!