Tamil movie Kadhal Kondaen

rkusenet

Oct 16, 2003, 11:58:54 AM10/16/03
Has anyone seen it. I have heard reports from home that it is damn
good pyscho thriller about an orphan with an abused childhood. The
last film to deal with a similar subject was Sigapu Rojakal.

Thanks.

--

email id is bogus

Baradwaj Rangan

Oct 16, 2003, 9:50:58 PM10/16/03
"rkusenet" <rkus...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<bmmf6d$on4pe$1...@ID-75254.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> Has anyone seen it. I have heard reports from home that it is damn
> good pyscho thriller about an orphan with an abused childhood. The
> last film to deal with a similar subject was Sigapu Rojakal.

Why -- Guna was about a guy who was abused in his childhood. Remember
the scene where KH tells Roshni (?) that he used to be chained at the
temple pillars without food for days on end?

Anyway. KK reminded me of Guna. It's a teen variant, about a guy's
obsessive love for a girl who doesn't return his love. There are some
very nice sequences, but the film as a whole I found in the not-bad
category, though I've heard raves about it from everywhere.

The hero, Dhanush, is the hottest thing in Kodambakkam these days.
He's given three consecutive blockbusters.