Dilip Kumar is overrated!!!!!!!!

Ronny Singh

May 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/10/96

Everyone out here says that Dilip is the best. I have only seen average
acting from him.

--

I hate Saif Ali Khan, so should you.

Raven

Sanjay Joshi

May 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/11/96

On Fri, 10 May 1996, Ronny Singh wrote:

>Everyone out here says that Dilip is the best. I have only seen average
>acting from him.

I agree. His movies are boring. He is not even natural, and has several
stereotype gestures.

Sanjay

BTW, are you Raven or Ronny? Please decide!! ;-)

>--
>
>I hate Saif Ali Khan, so should you.
>
>Raven

Sanjay S.Joshi 401, Stasney Street, 510
Graduate Student College Station
Dept. of Electrical Engineering TX 77840
Texas A&M University Tel: (409)-846-8671
College Station email: jo...@eesun1.tamu.edu
TX 77840 http://ee.tamu.edu/~joshi/

Raven

May 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/14/96
to Sanjay Joshi

I was sending mail to a friend so I had to change it. I forgot to change
it back. I only use it for newsgroups.

NISHA MOHAN

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

In <3193B0...@sirius.com> Ronny Singh <shar...@sirius.com> writes:

Watch :

Dil Diya Dard Liya
Ram aur Shayam
Gopi
Mughl-e azam

He is one of the best
Nisha

>Everyone out here says that Dilip is the best. I have only seen
average
>acting from him.

Raven

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96
to NISHA MOHAN

I still think Amitabh is #1. But everyone is entitled to their own
opinion unless it is about Saif Ali Khan. Btw, your e-mail address
wouldn't have anything to do with a company called Crown Funding would
it?

Sandeep S Bajwa

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Amitabh, although a good actor but not as great as Dilip kumar.

He learned from Dilip kumar who knows everything of acting, which
is

1. Diction (Dialogue delivery)
2. Facial expressions

and nothing else!!!!!!!

These bufoons of cinema now know only

1. Jumping all over the screen with hundreds of extras
(which you call dancing)

2. Kicking their legs up down. (Which you call martial arts)

3. BArely speak chaste hindi or urdu, many of them cannot even
act to portray a person from different situations, i.e.
check out Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Govinda, etc.
acting a 'Gaon Wala' as oppose to Dilip Kumar of
Ganga Jamuna, Gopi, Sagina, etc.

--
Sandeep Singh Bajwa
http://www.pitt.edu/~ssbst3

Sandeep S Bajwa

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

In article <4niuna$m...@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>,

NISHA MOHAN <cro...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>In <3193B0...@sirius.com> Ronny Singh <shar...@sirius.com> writes:
>

>Watch :
>
>Dil Diya Dard Liya
>Ram aur Shayam
>Gopi
>Mughl-e azam
>

>He is one of the best
>Nisha

These people who call Dilip Kumar (Yusuf Khan) an overrated
actor are probably the new breed who simply cannot understand the chaste
hindi/urdu. How many times Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan , or
even Nasiruddin shah or Nana Patekar have changed accents. It the the
ultimate part of acting, portraying a UP wala an accent of Bombaiyaa
Police man, a political leader (as in Sagina), a Mughaliya Prince, a
Gangster as in Vidhata, a Police officer as in Shakti, a Thag of Benares
in Sangarsh, a villain in a movie with Madhubala, A broken heart
broken Aashiq in Devdaas, A revolutionary in Kranti, there are countless
exampels of his acting, DILIP KUMAR IS AN INSTITUTION IN ITSELF.

Even Amitabh Bachchan copies him.

Hindi Cinema without Dilip Kumar is nothing!! WHAT SO EVER AT ALL.

JUST ACKNOWLEDGE HIS CONTRIBUTION. ACCEPT THE FACT THAT NOBODY IS LIKE
DILIP AND NOBODY CAN EVER BECOME DILIP KUMAR. These days many
people say that Shahrukh Khan will be Dilip Kumar of tomorrow. So
far I think Shahrukh is OVERRATED. Shahrukh Khan cannot even change his
accent from a village lad to a Bombaiyaa dweller or a Punjabi to Madrasi
(for that matter any actor today cannot do that)

sar...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2016, 1:18:47 AM1/30/16
On Friday, May 10, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ronny Singh wrote:
> Everyone out here says that Dilip is the best. I have only seen average
> acting from him.
>

> --
>
> I hate Saif Ali Khan, so should you.
>
> Raven

Dalip Kumar is overated . i have watched ram or sham , ganga jamna , naya daur , dil diya dard liya , yahudi , azad - is a joke of afilm . Remeber this guy did only one or two films a year . Dilip like all older actors could not do action but thats hardly acting its just stuntmen . The actors with the most overarching expressions generally are confused as good. Dilip kumar can never be natural when happy . His happiness is limited and fake like amitabh's . Dilip kumar's anger is in his voice but will not show on his face . Watch Rajesh in Amardeep when he man handles Bindu or Intefaq etc and compare the voice will match his expressions. Dilip Kumar's sadness was ok In Black and white . He just happens to have a sad face when he is staring into the distance.In colour He would have been caught. Look at shakti or all his movies with subash ghai - I have never seen dilip show fear . Chk rajesh Khanna in safar or Bhola Bhala.He is only famous as tragedy king - which is pure overacting with the help of over the top makeup - ususally grows beard as amitabh has in old age and tears flowing intense staring into the distance or face buried in his head .What facial expressions did he use . His chheks are the same plain puffy without any definition regardless of whther he is happy sad or angry . The guy was pathetic as an actor but a great personality like amitabh, manoj kumar , shashi kapoor etc all decent actors but not great . Guru Dutt was another great or Balraj sahni , Rajesh khanna or sanjeeve kumar or nasirudin shah or kamla hassan . Govinda gives better comedic expressions in one scene than a dilip or amitabh will give you in a whole film . Rajesh khanna can go fom extremely happy to extremely sad in 30 seconds as can Amir Khan realistcally . Check out Sacha Jhootha - Meri Pyari behania banegi dulhania - song

nairg...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2020, 11:02:20 AM4/26/20
Dilip Kumar is overrated.dilip kumar was inspired by Ashok Kumar (dadamoni) to start acting. Very few know that Ashok Kumar is the first actor to start the concept of method acting not Dilip Kumar. Dilip Kumar has copied Ashok Kumar. he is nothing in front of legends like Balraj Sahni, motilal,and Ashok Kumar, so yes, he is overrated.