Stars who refuse interracial scenes

2171 views
Skip to first unread message

David

unread,
Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97
to

I was wondering if someone could post a list of some of the
female stars who have come out and said they have/will never do
interracial scenes. I remember hearing about a few a few years
ago, but I forgot their names.

Thanks for all replies.

SRanz6969

unread,
Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97
to

David asks:

Barbara Dare, Hypatia Lee, Stacy Donovan, Asia Carerra and Lisa de Leeuw
have all said so in print. Stacy and Lisa "broke" their word, however,
and Barbara did not consider Billy Dee to be black. Jordan Lee said at
least off-the-record that she would not work with them, but then turned
around and did a scene with the very black Dave Nelson, the so-called
ex-gridiron player.
There may be others, but these are the ones I'm aware of.. There have
been no blacks who have refused to work with whites, however.
Sheldon Ranz
sran...@aol.com

N. Smith

unread,
Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97
to

Not in general, however, Sean Michaels did reufuse to work with Jordan
Lee.

SRanz6969 (sran...@aol.com) wrote:
[...]
: ... There have


: been no blacks who have refused to work with whites, however.

[...]

Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!

unread,
Mar 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/30/97
to

David wrote:

> I was wondering if someone could post a list of some of the
> female stars who have come out and said they have/will never do
> interracial scenes.

...in addition to the ones Shel named, there's also Little Oral
Annie...


Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!™
mach...@uwosh.edu, ultim...@geocities.com,
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/7853 NEWLY UPDATED!
Seeking employment in talk or oldies radio---PDs invited to e-mail
with potential offers (time 'n temp wimps shouldn't bother)
"I can smell a natural, and Otis, this boy STINKS!"---DON IMUS
,d88b.d88b,
88888888888
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y'
`Y'

jay

unread,
Mar 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/30/97
to

I have been asked which of today's pornstars do work with blacks. Most
of todays pornstar do work with black guys. However, there are always a
several numbers of actresses who do refuse to work with blacks. I am
not talking about dark skinned hispanics or dark skinned brazilians
etc... just white women and african americans. For one reason of the
other some white woman refuse to work with blacks. There are some
pornstar who dont have sex with blacks in movies, however, they dont
have any problems dating blacks off the set.
AS far as I know, the following women have refused at one point or
another to work with blacks. You feedback will be greatly appreciate
it!!!!!

Tori Welles
Barbara Dare
Angela Summers
Brandy Alexander
Jamie Lee
Jasmine aloha
Bunny Blue
anna malle
Celeste
Hyapatta Lee
Frankie Leigh
Jenna Jameson
Raquel Darrien
Kelly Richards Not sure about Kelly. Its been quite a while since
her last film.
Crystal Breeze
Biondi
Cameo
Kia
Sheyla Leveaux
Jill Kelly
Paula Price
Samantha Strong
K. Irland
Melissa Hill
Shane
Savannah
Dyanna Lauren
Nikki Taylor
Julia Ann
Sabrina Dawn
Desire Lane
Kc Williams
Jamie Summers
Asia Carrera
Nicki Charm
Raquel Ashley
Kaylan nicole
Christy Canyon
Tamara Lee
Misty Rain
Alicia Monet
Danielle Rogers
Nicky Dial
Kaylan Nicole
Little Oral Anita
Kelly O,deal
Gina Carrera ???????
Jeanette Littledove
Roxanne Blaze
Kasha (blnd-asian)
Daniell Rodgers
Candy Evans
Kimbely Carson ??? I dont think so
Raven Not sure
Lene`
Chsey Lain
P. J. Sparks
Barbie Doll
Lauren Brice
Suzanne St. Claire
Candance Hart - a.k.a Carolyn Monroe
Jasmine
Alexis Devell

Jeff Knapp

unread,
Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97
to

In article <rame.859668722p10899@primus>, nsm...@access4.digex.net wrote:
>Not in general, however, Sean Michaels did reufuse to work with Jordan
>Lee.

I recall AVN making some to-do about her and some tattoos she tries to keep
covered.

Jeff

--
Jeff Knapp
dire...@gti.net
rec.arts.movies.erotica co-moderator

Modem: What landscapers do to dem lawns.

Bob Dirty

unread,
Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97
to

Put Tyffany Million at the top of the list. I seem to remember her once
saying that she would never do interracial of gang bangs. Og course she
won't...until enough $$ is offered. Do you blame her? She (probably did
Jef Hickey too (sorry, Jeff, no offense), so why not. . .

Dirty Bob

Just kidding, Tyffany, you KNOW I like you!

Brandy Alexandre

unread,
Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97
to

In article <rame.859784107p1597@primus>, jnc...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>
>I have been asked which of today's pornstars do work with blacks. Most
>of todays pornstar do work with black guys. However, there are always a
>several numbers of actresses who do refuse to work with blacks. I am
>not talking about dark skinned hispanics or dark skinned brazilians
>etc... just white women and african americans. For one reason of the
>other some white woman refuse to work with blacks. There are some
>pornstar who dont have sex with blacks in movies, however, they dont
>have any problems dating blacks off the set.
>AS far as I know, the following women have refused at one point or
>another to work with blacks. You feedback will be greatly appreciate
>it!!!!!
>
>Tori Welles
>Barbara Dare
>Angela Summers
>Brandy Alexander
[snip]

Oh? Just where exactly do you think you heard me say I wouldn't work with
blacks? Just because a porn star never has, does not mean that she was given
the opportunity and refused. Don't be so small minded. There are whiteguys
I never worked with either.


Brandy Alexandre
http://kamikaze.org
***
To e-mail remove the "xxx" from my address and add "org".
Sorry for the inconvenience. Write your local spammer and complain.It is to reduce spam.
***

Roger T. Pipe

unread,
Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97
to

On Mon, 31 Mar 97 09:31:45, bobd...@aol.com (Bob Dirty) wrote:

>Put Tyffany Million at the top of the list. I seem to remember her once
>saying that she would never do interracial of gang bangs.

I assume this is a joke, as TM did a GREAT scene with Sean Michaels in
Dirty Little Mind, and she stared in one of the only watchable
Starbangers....

LATE
Rog

K-Square

unread,
Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97
to

David wrote:
>
> I was wondering if someone could post a list of some of the
> female stars who have come out and said they have/will never do
> interracial scenes. I remember hearing about a few a few years
> ago, but I forgot their names.

I saw a recent episode of the Howard Stern show on E! network,
and he was interviewing rising? starlet Nico Treasures (mind
you, I didn't think she was very pretty at all.)

She said outright that she refused to work with black actors.
(But she made a skitso comment that implied that she might
be willing to or has worked with black ACTRESSES) The reason
she stated, was that there are "those in the porn industry who
frown upon this" and that "if those people were offended, it
would set my career back significantly".

K-Square (k-sq...@ix.netcom.com)

Peter van Aarle

unread,
Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97
to

In article <rame.859788624p2451@primus>,
Dire...@gti.net (Jeff Knapp) wrote:

>In article <rame.859668722p10899@primus>, nsm...@access4.digex.net wrote:
>>Not in general, however, Sean Michaels did reufuse to work with Jordan
>>Lee.
>
>I recall AVN making some to-do about her and some tattoos she tries to keep
>covered.

Yeah she has swastika's tattooed on her ankles which might be a reason why
Sean does not want to work with her.


--

My WWW-site can be found at
http://www.pi.net/~aarle
It is also graciously mirrored by Heretic at:
http://homepage.eznet.net/~rwilhelm/asm/aarle

Peter van Aarle (aa...@bart.nl)

N. Smith

unread,
Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97
to

That's interesting, considering that Tyffany's new boyfriend is black ora
least the guy she was seeing last October. However, I must admit that she
stated he was her first black experience.

Alicia Rio in an interview earlier in her career made similar comments but
we know she has since changed her mind.


Bob Dirty (bobd...@aol.com) wrote:
: Put Tyffany Million at the top of the list. I seem to remember her once

: saying that she would never do interracial of gang bangs. Og course she

Ginger 199

unread,
Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97
to

There are a number of stars that did work with blacks that didn't really
like to. Ginger Lynn did one scene with a black man when she first got
into the biz, Traci Lords only did one interracial scene and John Holmes
didn't like black girls.

Ginger

jay

unread,
Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97
to

You are absolutely right Brandy. I have never heard you say you wouldnt work
with blacks. I dont know whether or not someone has offered you the opportunity
to work with african males and it shouldnt matter if it has been. As anactress
you are entitled to work with whoever you like and there's nothing wrongabout
that. I am not narrowed minded, You misunderstood what I was trying to say.

In a more positive note, I did watch Buttman goes to rio and your scene with the
Brazilian Stud what very hoooot. You were tanned and very slim and yourbutt
looked as good as ever . You were blessed in that department Brandy. Ilove the
part at the end of the scene when you looked up and told the stud "Bon Gusto". A
very good scene with a classic ending. I have watched most of your films
and I have to tell you that you looked very sexy on this movie with yoursmall
bikini ( Tanga in portuguese). Hey, if you have it, show it off!!! You certainly
did on this one. Take care!!! .

Chao!!!!!!!

jay

jay

unread,
Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97
to

What are you talking about? Tyffany had sex with blacks several times.
She had anal sex, facials, gang bangs, DP's etc..... One of her
hottest scence was her scene with Jake Steed in the movie The wild thing
#3. The scene ended up with Jakes shooting cum right in Tyffany's
mouth. She has had sex Sean Michaels in many ocassions. Remember the
Movie (an LBO production - her own production) "Dirty Little Mind".
THat scene wasnt bad at all. How about star Bangers #6 etc..... Com'on
Bob, you should know better than that.

Jay

diz

unread,
Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97
to

These girls HAVE done interracials....

> Jamie Lee - has done dp's with Peter North and Sean Micheals
>> Bunny Blue - did Jake Steed in a Rosebud video
> anna malle - has done Sean Micheals in one of his Anabolic vids
> Kelly Richards - has done black guys- names unknown
> K. Irland - claims to have bedded Michael Jordan - supposedly this is being made into a porno flick
> > Christy Canyon - Jake Steed in Bardot
> Tamara Lee - Sean Michaels in a couple of vids
> > Roxanne Blaze - Sean Michaels in a "Sleepless in Seattle" ripoff
> Raven - Jake Steed in Maid to Order. Also Sean Michaels in Black Obsession (not to sure on that last one)
> Barbie Doll - Ray Victory in Suzy Cue
> Candance Hart - a.k.a Carolyn Monroe - Jake Steed in "Can't Touch This"

Just my contribution.....
>

DrShipherd

unread,
Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97
to

It's my understanding that Kelly O'Dell will not do interracial
scenes. Apparently (and I could be wrong; please correct me if so), she
had an unfortunate incident involving herself and a black man prior to
breaking into XXX, so any such scenes would cause her undue grievous
mental stress.

Dr. Paul Shipherd

jay

unread,
Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97
to

Jamie has done many scenes with blacks. In my other posting I meant to
say Jordan Lee from texas.
About Bunny Blue, she is been around for a looooong time and her scenes
with a black man are very rare to say the least. As far as Anna Malle
she is been with sean michaels in the anabolic videos and she also did
an anal scene with a black man in the movie "Decadence". Her scene
ended up with a very sloppy facial. Her mouth was literally filled with
Jizz. What a nasty lady!!!!!!! Thanks for the info.

Jay

Brandy Alexandre

unread,
Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97
to

In article <rame.859984193p19730@primus>, jnc...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

>very good scene with a classic ending. I have watched most of your films
>and I have to tell you that you looked very sexy on this movie with yoursmall
>bikini ( Tanga in portuguese). Hey, if you have it, show it off!!! You
> certainly
>did on this one. Take care!!! .
>
>Chao!!!!!!!

Obrigada

jay

unread,
Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97
to

You are correct Dr. Shipherd.

R. Range

unread,
Apr 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/4/97
to

Ginger 199 wrote:
>
> There are a number of stars that did work with blacks that didn't really
> like to. Ginger Lynn did one

How can you determine that Ginger Lynn did not like to do a scene with a
black man? I don't see any lack of her normal enthusiasm in her scene
with Tony El Lay in "Undressed Rehearsal." If anything dertermined how
many scenes she did with blacks, it was her future handlers, i.e. Vivid.
And this decision was probably based soundly on the fact that such
scenes would diminish her popularity in some sections of the country.
But to say she didn't want to or like it, I think you would have to ask
Ginger.

Roger

SRanz6969

unread,
Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97
to

Roger, writing about Ginger Lynn says:

>If anything dertermined how many scenes she did with blacks, it was her
future >handlers, i.e. Vivid. And this decision was probably based
soundly on the fact >that such scenes would diminish her popularity in
some sections of the country.

"Soundly"? This presumes that there are real facts to back up this notion
that working with blacks hurts white performers. We keep hearing a lot
about "the powers that be" that tell white women that it's not in their
"interest" to work with blacks. Is there any proof that Ginger's scene
with Tony El-Lay in "Undressed Rehearsal" hurt her career? Nina Hartley
still gets lots of bookings in Southern strip clubs, especially Texas,
even though she is an avowed interracialist.
When Barbara Dare and Hypatia Lee confessed their refusal to work
with black performers(or performers who they think are black), they at
least did not insult our intelligence by claiming that they were "told" by
mysterious, unnamed parties not to interracially indulge, nor did they
offer particular complaints about black performers or claim that they
found black men unattractive. Stacy Mitnick(Dare) is an open racist, while
Vickie Bennett(Lee) claims she was raped by black men prior to doing porn.
Ever wonder if she would have sworn off white men if some of them had
raped her? When Nina's husband, Dave, posed this question to the Lees
years ago, the result was a shouting match. I don't mean to spoil your
fantasy, Rog, but there are racist white women in the jizz biz as well as
racist white men. Most are not, at least judging by their on-screen
sexploits, but there is a small but hardened core of bigoted holdouts who
adopt the same cover story of "Cable is the Grand Dragon of the KKK in the
South". It's very interesting that, in all these years, no one has come
forward to name the bad guys here, whereas names just flow like lava on
every other scandal, alleged or real, to have plagued the business.
If someone can provide some actual quotes from Vivid/Playboy/cable
executives that they actually make race-based decisions based on fear of
losing business in the South, I'll be happy to reconsider my views here.
Let's remember that Hugh Hefner integrated his Playboy clubs in the South
in the early 1960s.
Sheldon Ranz
sran...@aol.com

LOUIS L JR

unread,
Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97
to

On Tue, 01 Apr 97 12:35:59, ging...@aol.com (Ginger 199) wrote:

>There are a number of stars that did work with blacks that didn't really

>like to. Ginger Lynn did one scene with a black man when she first got
>into the biz, Traci Lords only did one interracial scene

What was the tittle of that? There's been an ongoing argument over in
alt.fan.traci-lords about whether or not Traci's ever done an interracial
scene.

> and John Holmes
>didn't like black girls.
>
>Ginger
>
>

Lou

SRanz6969

unread,
Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97
to

Brad writes:

> No way I think that is true(about the South). There are black
> strippers in all the upscale white clubs here in Atlanta, and the
> monied people seem to really tip them well. A significant portion of
> us white folks in the South have at least some traces of "black blood"
> in them from some of our ancestors boning slaves.

Good point, Brad.

>I think you mean that Dare and Lee are bigots, not racists. Hating
>black people and/or refusing to perform with them is bigotry. Racism
>is when the producer or porn company that finances the flick and the
>director who hires the cast refuse to hire blacks because his other
>performers won't work with them. Dare and Lee were performers, not the
>employer of talent.,hence the people like Vivid who went along with
>Dare and Lee's demands were the only ones to potentially racially
>discriminate...<sniperoo>...I think there's a fine line here. How can you
tell a >performer she HAS to have sex with somebody, even if it's in a
porn flick she is
>potentially going to make?

Bigotry and racism are not independent, discrete entities. In common
usage, bigotry is prejudice against someone you perceive to be not of your
own "group." Racism is bigotry against those not of your race, sexism is
bigotry against those not of your own sex/gender, anti-Semitism is bigotry
against Jews, heterosexism is bigotry against those who are not straight,
etc. What Vivid practices is institutional racism as opposed to several
of its performers' individual racism. It is a distinction with a
difference. Hate-mongering is a more emotionally intensive style of
bigotry.
I am, of course, opposed to coercion, especially in regard to the
talent. However, if racist performers and the outfits that go out of their
way to hire them are made to feel the wrath of the marketplace as well as
the studious avoidance of porn fans at autograph signings, CES/VSDA, or
any other public appearance, that would go a long way to remedy the
situation. If they get on call-in talk shows, they should be bombarded by
callers with the appropriate questions. To the best of my knowledge,
that's never been done before, so I think it's worth a shot.
Sheldon Ranz
sran...@aol.com

bushm...@aol.com

unread,
Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97
to

As a guilty white liberal, you all are making me paranoid. I just realized that I usually FF through interracial (and dare I say, all "scenes of color") AND I LIVE IN THE SOUTH! Is a White Arayan
Resistence membership in my future? Help me pundits : o

mtinsc05...@uunet.uu.net

unread,
Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97
to

who cares?
aren't there enough who do interracial scenes?
do you really analyze a girl's racist or
non-racist beliefs while you're hoping to see a
tunnel shot or a gooey facial or a cream pie? and
then FF because she won't do blacks, whites,
Hispanics?

I think it's time to slow down and smell the
flowers.

What's next: Girls who are democrats but vote
republican? Girls who aren't allergic to
chocolate? Girls who leave the toilet seat down?

Jeez

MH

IRA

unread,
Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97
to

A list of those who DON'T do interracial is a waste of time. Let's
have a list of those who DO.

Taht's what I am interested in seeing, especially white chicks getting
it on with Black dudes.

.David <da...@faraday.clas.virginia.edu> wrote:

>I was wondering if someone could post a list of some of the
>female stars who have come out and said they have/will never do
>interracial scenes. I remember hearing about a few a few years
>ago, but I forgot their names.

>Thanks for all replies.


diz

unread,
Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97
to

As far as stars who refuse to do interracial scenes:

Saw a preview of the new flick "Face Jam" (good takeoff on you know
what...) shows what I believe is Kylie Ireland's first boy/girl
interracial. She does Sean Michaels. The color contrast is pretty
good. She even takes a facial, which also seems to be another first.
Too bad Sean is not a heavy shooter....

R. Range

unread,
Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97
to

SRanz6969 wrote:
>
> Roger, writing about Ginger Lynn says:
>
> And this decision was probably based
> soundly on the fact >that such scenes would diminish her popularity in
> some sections of the country.
>Sheldon Rantz wrote:
> "Soundly"? This presumes that there are real facts to back up this notion
> that working with blacks hurts white performers.

I entered this discussion because someone inferred that Ginger does not
like to do scenes with blacks. As far as I know, Ginger has never said
anything on this subject, and to assume that she did only one, and
didn't like it, is misinformation. The only person who can answer this
question is Ginger.
As to the possibility, probability in my mind, that Vivid and other
handlers guided her away from interracial scenes, I think this did
happen, hence no more blacks, and that it was a sound business decision,
Sheldon mentions other popular stars who have done interracials and seem
to thrive on them. It is true that Nina Hartley and others have done
them. But we are talking about Ginger, the girl-next-door, a Cinderella
of erotica, and Vivid packaged her as such. How popular would Debbie
Reynolds be today if right after "Singing In the Rain," she started
openly dating black men? Like it or not, the American public is not
color blind. It is riddled with racists, bigots, and homophobes.
Was it a sound business decision for General Motors and other big
advertisers to pull their ads from the recent TV show that had the star
coming out as a Lesbian? How many of the top 25 white female Hollywood
stars have had roles where their love interest was black? How many
openly date black men? I didn't see much intimacy between Katharine
Houghton and Sidney Poitier in "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner." And what
happened to Katharine Houghton? My 1990 Video Movie Guide lists only the
one credit for her.

As for the popularity of black dancers, and white dancers who have done
it with blacks, in the strip clubs of the South, they very well may pack
them in. But I think there are a lot of red-neck clubs in the South, and
elsewhere, whose patrons probably drool over black dancers, but who
detest white girls who have performed with black males. The numbers of
these red-necks are not small, and probably a larger proportion of these
people buy and rent erotic tapes than the general population on the
whole.

No, Sheldon, I don't have specific facts and figures to prove my point,
and I certainly can't accuse Vivid of being racist. But I can, and do,
come to conclusions based on the conduct of Hollywood and the nation's
biggest advertisers.

Debbie Reynolds and Ginger Lynn, both with the girl-next-door auras,
rose quickly to the top and stayed there. In 1992, six years after her
last explicit role, Ginger was picked as all-time most popular star of
erotica. And just this month, Jim Holliday named her as No. 2 Most
Important Star in Movie (Erotica) History. Meanwhile, Nina keeps
plugging away. She's a neat person, and I admire her for her enthusiasm
on screen and in the court of public opinion, where she does an
outstanding job defending the industry.

My bottom line is that unfortunately the American public is not color
blind, that it is sound and practical, in a business sense, for
studios to protect and get the most out of their assets; that Vivid did
very well with Ginger, and that only Ginger can answer the question that
got this mess started.

Roger

Jaydee

unread,
Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97
to

From what I've seen of Kylie, she probably had that "I'm doing you a
favo look on her face" while she did him. She had a contract with a
popular production company and never made a film. Maybe this is why. On
the other hand, maybe she's loosening up?

Jaydee
http://users.aol.com/jdentertn

James Swartz

unread,
Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97
to

In article <rame.860337856p1409@primus>, d82...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>As far as stars who refuse to do interracial scenes:
>
>Saw a preview of the new flick "Face Jam" (good takeoff on you know
>what...) shows what I believe is Kylie Ireland's first boy/girl
>interracial.

[snip]

No...She did an interracial scene with Michaela and Eva Flowers et al. in one
of the earlier ones in John Leslie's Voyeur series. She sucks off Michaels
briefly afterwhich he then proceeds to fuck Flowers. It was a pretty hot
scene.

jas

Mike Paul

unread,
Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97
to

[This followup was posted to rec.arts.movies.erotica and a copy was sent
to the cited author.]

In article <rame.860342937p3567@primus>, jden...@aol.com says...


> From what I've seen of Kylie, she probably had that "I'm doing you a
> favo look on her face" while she did him. She had a contract with a
> popular production company and never made a film. Maybe this is why. On
> the other hand, maybe she's loosening up?

If she screws Michael Jordan off-screen, and admits it in public, it's
not like the racists need pictures to limit her career...

> Jaydee
> http://users.aol.com/jdentertn

Mike Paul

...if said racists actually exist, and damage anyone's career...

Sluggo

unread,
Apr 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/7/97
to
I remember watching a movie where Traci Lords does Billy Dee.It was a
decent fuck,but Ole'Bill tried a facial cum-shot,and not one drop came
out. Traci asked "Where's the cum?", and after gave her a smart-ass
answer,he walked off. Unfulifilled,Traci began an intense masterbation
scene that was totally hot.

Also, in this same movie, Christy Canyon also had an interracial scene
with Billy Dee. She was dressed in a S & M outfit, and did him on an
couch while an orgy was going on in the other part of the room. I don't
know the name of this movie, but it was in the early 80's and also
starred Bunny Blue and Tom Byron. So, both Traci and Christy have done
black guys in their careers.

bushm...@aol.com

unread,
Apr 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/9/97
to

In article <rame.860453363p5466@primus>, Sluggo wrote:

> remember watching a movie where Traci Lords does Billy Dee.It was a
>decent fuck,but Ole'Bill tried a facial cum-shot,and not one drop came
>out. Traci asked "Where's the cum?", and after gave her a smart-ass
>answer,he walked off. Unfulifilled,Traci began an intense masterbation
>scene that was totally hot.

Sounds vaguely like Battle of the Stars with Canyon and Lords. BUT I'M TELLIN' YA, Billy doesn't look black! As I've mentioned to others perhapsI was so blown away by his amazing performance as a
Mexican yard hand in The Passionate Heiress that I can't fathom it: "YAKit off, Phylis, oh JES, YAK it off"


IRA

unread,
Apr 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/12/97
to

"R. Range" <ra...@netzone.com> wrote:

. . . .


>As for the popularity of black dancers, and white dancers who have done
>it with blacks, in the strip clubs of the South, they very well may pack
>them in. But I think there are a lot of red-neck clubs in the South, and
>elsewhere, whose patrons probably drool over black dancers, but who
>detest white girls who have performed with black males. The numbers of
>these red-necks are not small, and probably a larger proportion of these
>people buy and rent erotic tapes than the general population on the
>whole.

You're quite right, Roger. There are still rednecks in the South, but
they are also a decreasing minority. I have been in strip clubs and
video stores all over the South. The video stores in the bigger
cities (Raleigh, Columbia, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Jacksonville,
Birmingham, etc) all have interracial porn. The stores in smaller
places don't have ANY porn at all.

I haven't noticed any large proportion of rednecks renting porn
videos. They are more of horror movie and beer crowd.

>No, Sheldon, I don't have specific facts and figures to prove my point,
>and I certainly can't accuse Vivid of being racist. But I can, and do,
>come to conclusions based on the conduct of Hollywood and the nation's
>biggest advertisers.

Could be very misleading. Companies do NOT always make sound business
decisions and survive anyway. It all depends on the size of the
market and the prevelance of competition or lack of it. Porn is a
mediocre, marginal industry which spends absolutely nothing on market
research--as far as I can tell. Coming to conclusions based on their
decisions would be foolish. I don't claim to have done any market
research on porn, but I know they're jsut as ignorant as I am .


>My bottom line is that unfortunately the American public is not color
>blind, that it is sound and practical, in a business sense, for

>studios to protect and get the most out of their assets. . . .

Wrong, Roger. You're a closet 'liberal" if you think that. America
has come an immense distance in the last forty years. There is not
much further to go. Widespread interracial marriage (and accepting
interracial porn) and getting rid of "affirmative action" is about the
last step.

IRA

jdla...@ix.netcom.com

unread,
Apr 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/13/97
to

On Mon, 07 Apr 97 17:49:10, Sluggo <rkc...@jove.acs.unt.edu> wrote:

>I remember watching a movie where Traci Lords does Billy Dee......

>Also, in this same movie, Christy Canyon also had an interracial scene
>with Billy Dee. She was dressed in a S & M outfit, and did him on an
>couch while an orgy was going on in the other part of the room. I don't
>know the name of this movie, but it was in the early 80's and also
>starred Bunny Blue and Tom Byron. So, both Traci and Christy have done
>black guys in their careers.
>


The movie is "Ladies In Lace Party". ( Masterpiece Video-1985, Jack
Remy, producer) It was Christy's second scene with Billy Dee. She
earlier worked with him in "Dr. Desire"(her first gang bang 2 on 1)
Dr. Desire is still available. I think I've seen it listed on
Excalibur's WWW site.

Darklady

unread,
Apr 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/14/97
to

When I was in L.A. visiting my friends Jacklyn Lick and Deva Station
(I'm such a naughty name-dropper) I had a long conversation with JL
concerning interracial sex scenes, since she's done some. I know that
she's not racist, but she said she had to give it some thought... not
because of her personal preference but because some white female stars get
hate male from Klan members, sometimes threatening them. If this is true,
I can understand folks being hesitant to put themselves at risk. However,
since I'm basically a little snot who doesn't like to be told what to doby
*anyone* I'd fuck a black guy under a Confederate flag and then send the
video to the Grand Dragon.
Which is probably one reason I don't do porn. <g>

-- Darklady

http://www.spiritone.com/~darklady
http://www.xmag.com

SRanz6969

unread,
Apr 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/15/97
to

Darklady writes:

>because of her personal preference but because some white female stars
get
>hate male from Klan members, sometimes threatening them. If this is
true,

>I can understand folks being hesitant to put themselves at risk...

The operative phrase being "if this is true." This is the first time any
woman in the
business has mentioned this, and if they would be kind enough to share
with us the hate mail in question, that would go a ways to their being
vindicated. But then, what if they got hate mail threatening them if they
had sex with another woman?
Would they kowtow to that threat as well?
Sheldon Ranz
sran...@aol.com

Michael W. Paul

unread,
Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97
to

In article <rame.860956636p3799@primus>, jdla...@ix.netcom.com says...

> On Mon, 07 Apr 97 17:49:10, Sluggo <rkc...@jove.acs.unt.edu> wrote:
>
> >I remember watching a movie where Traci Lords does Billy Dee......
>
> >Also, in this same movie, Christy Canyon also had an interracial scene
> >with Billy Dee. She was dressed in a S & M outfit, and did him on an
> >couch while an orgy was going on in the other part of the room. I don't
> >know the name of this movie, but it was in the early 80's and also
> >starred Bunny Blue and Tom Byron. So, both Traci and Christy have done
> >black guys in their careers.
> >

I'm trying out different news servers, since MCI misses a lot of posts,
and see one right here...

Billy Dee is White. Ask Barbara Dare...

Mike Paul

Christy did Jake Steed, and Traci did a bunch of Japanese guys: good
enough to keep both off *MY* racist list...

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages