Craziest cum as foodstuffs scene

vit...@mindspring.com

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
Somebody refresh my memory here. There was a gangbang girl series tape that
had, i think, nici sterling in it. she's only fucking like 6 guys. The
first couple guys blast away on her face...but then the last several got the
great idea that the most erotic way to close the scene out would be to let
fly on a biscotti wafer and feed it to her. what's the deal with that? a
cookie? jees...

not including drinking out of a glass or off a third-party piece of flesh,
what are the strangest delivery mechanisms for splooge that this crew can
recall? Any scenes where the guys unload into a funnel poised over her
mouth?

vito

"It's not your fault"
"You know, those are the four greatest words in the English language other
than "Cum on my face"
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Flash

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
<vit...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:rame.942390009p1683@bash...

> not including drinking out of a glass or off a third-party piece of flesh,
> what are the strangest delivery mechanisms for splooge that this crew can
> recall?

I remember a movie where Jamie Gillis jacked off into a chicken and served
it to dinner guests. Don't recall the exact title of the movie - Ginger
Lynn was in it - it was something like "Ten Little Maidens."

John H

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
On Fri, 12 Nov 99 15:41:41, "Flash" <Ha...@Spam.com> wrote:

><vit...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:rame.942390009p1683@bash...
>> not including drinking out of a glass or off a third-party piece of flesh,
>> what are the strangest delivery mechanisms for splooge that this crew can
>> recall?
>
>I remember a movie where Jamie Gillis jacked off into a chicken and served
>it to dinner guests. Don't recall the exact title of the movie - Ginger
>Lynn was in it - it was something like "Ten Little Maidens."

This sounds like Nasty, with Jamie Gillis, Gayle Sterling, and another
of other lumiaries, including Lili Marlene. (not Ginger, though)

Also, I think it was Barbara Broadcast -- Annette Haven, CJ Laing,
Suzanne McBain -- set in a porno themed restaurant, where the waiter
jerked off as a form of salad dressing.

John H

J. Smith

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
In article <rame.942390009p1683@bash>, vit...@mindspring.com says...

>not including drinking out of a glass or off a third-party piece of flesh,
>what are the strangest delivery mechanisms for splooge that this crew can

>recall? Any scenes where the guys unload into a funnel poised over her
>mouth?

I vaguely recollect seeing Debi Diamond taking a load of cum into her mouth
from a funnel. Can't remember the title though....quick, somebody help me
out here!

pcner...@my-deja.com

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
In article <rame.942454805p18814@bash>,

jgx...@netcom.ca wrote:

> >I remember a movie where Jamie Gillis jacked off into a chicken and
served
> >it to dinner guests. Don't recall the exact title of the movie -
Ginger
> >Lynn was in it - it was something like "Ten Little Maidens."
>
> This sounds like Nasty, with Jamie Gillis, Gayle Sterling, and another
> of other lumiaries, including Lili Marlene. (not Ginger, though)

I recall Jerry Butler in some movie jacking off in a sandwich because
an ugly hag complained about her sandwich and sent it back. I think
Jamie Gillis was in it, but not sure, but don't remember name of film
anyway.

[MOD: It was Raw Talent. -- Jeff]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

row...@webtv.net

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
I saw Ron Jeremy cum on a pizza one time and then feed it to a fat
chick. It was pretty funny...

rowdy

fuckmas...@my-deja.com

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
The name of this film is Raw Talent and the scene in question was where
Jerry got complaints from an old lady customer that her turkey sandwich
didn't have enough mayo. He brings the sandwich in the kitchen, and
proceeds to fuck a cooked turkey and then cums in her sandwich. He
brings it back out to the lady and says, sarcastically, "here's ya
mayo!"

--
"Your mouth's a cunt, your cunt's a cunt, and
your asshole's a cunt." Jerry Butler

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Glenn Baren

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
In article <rame.942465611p21233@bash>, jsi...@excite.com wrote:

> In article <rame.942390009p1683@bash>, vit...@mindspring.com says...
>
> >not including drinking out of a glass or off a third-party piece of flesh,
> >what are the strangest delivery mechanisms for splooge that this crew can
> >recall? Any scenes where the guys unload into a funnel poised over her
> >mouth?
>
> I vaguely recollect seeing Debi Diamond taking a load of cum into her mouth
> from a funnel. Can't remember the title though....quick, somebody help me
> out here!

> ** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
> ** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

....Debi Diamond taking a load of cum into her mouth
> from a funnel. Can't remember the title though....quick, somebody help me ....

It was a Buttslammers from Bruce 7,I was there...but I can't remember
which Buttslammers !!! Yea pretty wild scene.
Glenn

lat...@hotmail.com

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
On Fri, 12 Nov 99 01:44:06, <vit...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Somebody refresh my memory here. There was a gangbang girl series tape that
>had, i think, nici sterling in it. she's only fucking like 6 guys. The
>first couple guys blast away on her face...but then the last several got the
>great idea that the most erotic way to close the scene out would be to let
>fly on a biscotti wafer and feed it to her. what's the deal with that? a
>cookie? jees...

As the upper-middle class and very British Ms Sterling could probably
explain, such an activity is (supposedly) popular in the boy's public
(read - expensive, private) schools of the UK, where it is known as
the biscuit game. Future bishops, ministers and captains of industry
jerk off over a biscuit and the one who takes the longest has to eat
the resulting snack. I have no idea if this is true, but given the
affection for homoerotica among the British ruling classes it wouldn't
surprise me.

On Usenet no-one can hear you scream.

Tom McLean [remove _ to reply]

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
lat...@hotmail.com wrote:

> As the upper-middle class and very British Ms Sterling could probably
> explain, such an activity is (supposedly) popular in the boy's public
> (read - expensive, private) schools of the UK, where it is known as
> the biscuit game.

I always thought it was called "Soggy Biscuit."

Wacky Brits, what will they think of next? Pudding made of congealed
blood? Oh wait...

love,

tom

lat...@hotmail.com

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
On Thu, 18 Nov 99 21:40:06, "Tom McLean [remove _ to reply]"
<th_m...@indy.net> wrote:

>lat...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> As the upper-middle class and very British Ms Sterling could probably
>> explain, such an activity is (supposedly) popular in the boy's public
>> (read - expensive, private) schools of the UK, where it is known as
>> the biscuit game.
>
> I always thought it was called "Soggy Biscuit."

Probably depends whether you're at Eton or Harrow :-)

> Wacky Brits, what will they think of next? Pudding made of congealed
>blood? Oh wait...

You don't have black pudding in the US? You don't know what you're
missing.

On Usenet no-one can hear you scream.