Please rate these women...

Msmulatto

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
"moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

Christy Canyon
Nina Hartley
Cindy Crawford
Marilyn Monroe
Jennifer Lopez
Nikki Dial
Kate Moss
Kobe Tai
Audrey Hepburn
Salma Hayek
Tyra Banks
Ginger Lynn
Vanessa del Rio
Ashlyn Gere
Gwyneth Paltrow
Janine
Vanessa Williams
Christie Brinkley

Thanks.
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **

Gr8Methos

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
>Christy Canyon
A 8. She has great tits, but I never did find her that attractive.

>Nina Hartley
A 7. She has a nice ass, but I'm not into blondes..

>Cindy Crawford
A 7. She's attracttive, but I never saw what all the fuss was about.

>Marilyn Monroe

A 5, She's blonde and dead. But even if she was alive, highest is 7.

>Jennifer Lopez
A 10. Extremely fuckable. Nice ass.

>Nikki Dial
A 10 +. The other posts on her explain why, so I don't need to go on.

>Kate Moss

A 5. Too damn skinny, I like some meat on my women.
>Kobe Tai
Same as above

>Audrey Hepburn
Another dead woman. Ok if she was alive and in her prime, I'd say a 8. Yes she
was a little skinny, but she had incredible eyes and a great smile.

>Salma Hayek
A 8. She has a nice body, but I find her only slightly attractive.

>Tyra Banks
A 9. Nice body and nice eyes.(Notice a trend)

>Ginger Lynn
A 7, As befroe I'm not into blondes.

>Vanes

>Ashlyn Gere
An 8, Nice body, but her face was a bit hard looking.

>Gwyneth Paltrow
An 8, attracitve, dye her hari brown ans she's got me.

>Janine
Another blonde, another 7

>Vanessa Williams
A 7, a little too skinny.

>Christie Brinkley
Guess what, Another 7.

As for my addition to the list.

Mariah Carey.- A 10+. Nice eyes, body, incredible legs. With that 8 octave
voice, her orgasm would make Teri Weigel sound like mouse.

Sandra Bullock- A 10++. Absoultuely incredible eyes. Nice body, not too thin,
not too fat, basically perfect. Her incredible smile, forget about melting me,
it would do that and then transform me into vapor. Add to that her great
personality and you have the perfect women in my eyes.

Genaro M. Ramirez
gr8m...@aol.com
======||===================>
|| Because the alternative would be unthinkable.
--Methos "Highlander:The Series"

Patrick Mccafferty

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
If this thread doesn't pull in the flames, nothing will.

Christy Canyon-7 Tits okay but the legs-outstanding!
Nina Hartley-4 Just never did much for me.
Cindy Crawford-8
Marilyn Monroe-4 See Nina above
Jennifer Lopez-7
Nikki Dial-6
Kate Moss-4
Kobe Tai-4
Audrey Hepburn-8
Salma Hayek-8
Tyra Banks-7
Ginger Lynn-9 When she looks at you, it's got to be hard to hold on; how
did those guys do it?
Vanessa del Rio-1
Ashlyn Gere-7
Gwyneth Paltrow-5
Janine-5
Vanessa Williams-10 stunning
Christie Brinkley-8
Thanks.

hamneggerz

Joe D

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
No 10's in that group

Msmulatto wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>

> Christy Canyon 8
> Nina Hartley 6
> Cindy Crawford 9.5
> Marilyn Monroe 7
> Jennifer Lopez 8
> Nikki Dial 9
> Kate Moss 7
> Kobe Tai 8
> Audrey Hepburn 7
> Salma Hayek 9
> Tyra Banks 9
> Ginger Lynn 7
> Vanessa del Rio 5
> Ashlyn Gere 6
> Gwyneth Paltrow 7
> Janine 8
> Vanessa Williams 6
> Christie Brinkley 9
>
> Thanks.

EroticEnt

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
msmu...@aol.com, in an effort to satiate her curiosity asks: >I'm curious to

hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
>"moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
>sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak
----
I like your STYLE, msmulatto; so here go's....

Christy Canyon--- Christy rates a solid 8 on your scale; In her prime, Christy
was a guy's wetdream cum-to-life, no doubt. Possessor of a pretty face, killer
rack and more curves than a mountain road...

Nina Hartley---Ahhhh, the venerable one! Nina rates a 6; she garners points for
a solid ass...but loses points for a so-so face and so-so titties.

Cindy Crawford--- Cindy rates an 8 due to her stellar face and her athletic,
sooooooo very toned body.

Marilyn Monroe--- The following statement is not in *any* way, shape, or form
to be interpreted as hyperbolic; what follows is just a STONE-COLD fact of
human existence! <g> STATEMENT---- Marilyn Monroe was the epitome of
female beauty; so very beautiful was she that her loveliness was nothing short
of *blinding* ! Gorgeous face, outrageously curvy figure... Marilyn Monroe
was one of the "most perfect" female physical specimens to ever grace this
planet----- She's off your scale, but for your statistical data, note that
she's the absolute, perfect 10 (she's a 10 with a bullet, as Billboard would
say)

Jennifer Lopez--- Jennifer is a solid 7; Nice face, curves, and that booty!

Nikki Dial--- One of the most appealing women to ever find her way into
pornography (from a physical, NOT a performance standpoint) Nikki scores an
8.

Kate Moss---- Kate ranks low (and Johnny Depp is more than welcome to her) Ok,
she's somewhat attractive facially, but that little-boy body of hers (bones
bones bones! total *absence* of feminine curves) is no doubt a turn-on for the
latent homosexual guys out there <g> Kate is a 1 on your scale.

Kobe Tai--- Kobe rates a mere 5 in my book (physical standpoint, higher in the
"performance" end)

Audrey Hepburn--- Ms. Hepburn rates a 6 due to the lovely facial features she
possessed.

Salma Hayek--- Whhhhhhoah nelly!!! We have ourselves a "contenda" here; Salma
is a beautiful woman with a drop-dead gorgeous derriere. Salma rates a
stone-cold 9.

Tyra Banks---- Tyra is obviously pretty, with that stick-thin model body of
course; Tyra scores a 5.

Ginger Lynn--- Ginger was "all that" in her day. Slender,yet still possessing a
girlish figure (really cute face, really fine ass, pert titties) Nothing short
of a 9 for the venerable Ms. Lynn.

Vanessa del Rio--- Always respected her as a performer, but physically....she's
a 4 in my book (face just not pretty enough to bring forth my fuckable
fantasies, and while I like curves on a woman and Vanessa had 'em, she needed
to be more toned)

Ashlyn Gere--- I love her! Rates really high for overall female
attractiveness; Solid 8.

Gwyneth Paltrow--- She's a real player. Her very pretty face and hair makes up
a lot for her a-bit-too-thin body. Gwyneth scores an 8.

Janine---Physically, Janine is an 8. (performance wise, she registers in the
negative integers)

Vanessa Williams---- Pretty woman, no doubt. Vanessa ranks a 7.

Christie Brinkley---- In her heyday, Christie was a 9.

GCocron

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Christy Canyon 6
Nina Hartley 10
Cindy Crawford 7
Marilyn Monroe 8
Jennifer Lopez 5
Nikki Dial ?
Kate Moss 6
Kobe Tai ?
Audrey Hepburn 5
Salma Hayek ?
Tyra Banks 6

Ginger Lynn 7
Vanessa del Rio 5
Ashlyn Gere ?
Gwyneth Paltrow 6
Janine ?
Vanessa Williams 6
Christie Brinkley 8

voya...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
On Mon, 01 Mar 99 00:32:45, msmu...@aol.comnospam (Msmulatto) wrote:

>I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
>"moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the

>sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

Always willing to help a lady....

>Christy Canyon
10+, a meat and potatoes goddess, I'd eat my dinner off her body and
much, much more...
>Nina Hartley
5, as Riley says, kinda "pushy"
>Cindy Crawford
3, eeekkk, that Richard Gere thing...
>Marilyn Monroe
10+, I wonder if she did RC-A in the 50's.... :-)
>Jennifer Lopez
5, pop culture girl, not really on my radar screen, I suspect she
would need help with her homework, (see below)
>Nikki Dial
5, kinda white bread
>Kate Moss
5, pop culture girl
>Kobe Tai
5, too skinny
>Audrey Hepburn
5, then would have to duct tape her mouth, that voice...
>Salma Hayek
5 another pop culture girl...
>Tyra Banks
5, another pop culture girl...
>Ginger Lynn
3, yikes, bloodlines to Buckie, aaahh!
>Vanessa del Rio
10+, luv to spend eternity in hell with her....
>Ashlyn Gere
10+, she once sat on my lapp for a few minutes, I can still feel her
tushy up against my then attentive uncut gem.....
>Gwyneth Paltrow
5, another pop culture girl
>Janine
3, eewwww, she's been with that ickie rocker...
>Vanessa Williams
5, another pop culture girl...
>Christie Brinkley
3, that Billie Joel thing...ickie!

First off, I gotta say, a beggar like me, can't be a chooser. Its just
that in my advanced years, I no longer have the time or inclination to
help women with their homework, i.e., how to be a slut in my presence.
I mean, when I apply my spurs, I don't want them looking at me with a
clueless look within their eyes...... I mean, when I apply my spurs,
I want to see the look in their eyes, ala, Chloe.....
:-)

Edillo2010

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
>Christy Canyon - 5
>Nina Hartley - 4
>Cindy Crawford - 5
>Marilyn Monroe - 5
>Jennifer Lopez - 9
>Nikki Dial - 8.5
>Kate Moss - 3
>Kobe Tai - 9
>Audrey Hepburn - 4
>Salma Hayek - 5
>Tyra Banks - 5
>Ginger Lynn - 4
>Vanessa del Rio -4
>Ashlyn Gere - 4
>Gwyneth Paltrow - 5
>Janine - 4
>Vanessa Williams - 5
>Christie Brinkley - 5

Roger Pipe

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99

9
3
>Cindy Crawford
10 (Just to be able know you nailed Cindy)
>Marilyn Monroe
10 (See above)
7
0
1

8
7
9
>Tyra Banks

10
>Ginger Lynn
10
>Vanessa del Rio
0 (Can we rate below 0?)
9
0
9
7
>Christie Brinkley
8

This thread should break down pretty quickly... :-)

LATE
Http://www.rogreviews.com
"If you don't rate, just overcompensate. At least you know you can always go on Rikki Lake." Offspring

Roger Pipe

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
On Mon, 01 Mar 99 00:32:45, msmu...@aol.comnospam (Msmulatto) wrote:

I forgot explanations the first time....allow me to explain....

>I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
>"moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
>sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>
>Christy Canyon-

9 (Maybe a 10. The first porn star I ever saw, great tits, great
voice, at her peak, incredible bod.)
>Nina Hartley
3 (Great ass, nice eyes, but nothing else that remotely interests me.)

>Cindy Crawford
10 (Just to be able know you nailed Cindy, and she has gotten better
looking to me)
>Marilyn Monroe
10 (See above. She was a bit big, but who wouldn't want to nail the
greatest sex symbol in the history of the world?)
>Jennifer Lopez
7 (And rising fast. Very hot.)
>Nikki Dial
0 (OK looking, but if she fucks in person like she fucks on film, I'd
rather clean out my storm drain.)
>Kate Moss
1 (Heroin-chic is not my idea of attractive, not at all.)
>Kobe Tai
8 (Too thin, but that face is fantastic and what a hot little fuck
bunny.)
>Audrey Hepburn
7 (Very pretty.)
>Salma Hayek
9 (Total package, great body and if she would just talk dirty to me in
Spanish......)
>Tyra Banks
10 (One of the most perfect women ever to grace the earth.)
>Ginger Lynn
10 (One of porn's all time best fucks, who could pass that up?)
>Vanessa del Rio
0 (Can we rate below 0? Gross face, disgusting body, I wouldn't fuck
her with Slick Willie's Willy. I don't even think the President would
fuck her.)
>Ashlyn Gere
9 (Nearly Ginger-esue)
>Gwyneth Paltrow
0 (Body like a teen age boy, face like a muppet. No way, never.
Trading her in for Jennifer Aniston is the smartest thing Brad Pitt
will ever do.)
>Janine
9 (She's hot and she knows how to fuck. I'd just want to film it and
make a ton of money off it.)
>Vanessa Williams
7 (Pretty, but just not quite top rung.)
>Christie Brinkley
8 (Nice bod, very pretty face. )

Imagine the names left off this list.....

LATE

dal...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
In article <rame.920268019p29077@bash>,
msmu...@aol.comnospam wrote:
[snip]
> Christy Canyon
10, busty and natural is always a pleasant combo.

> Nina Hartley
1, I always found her nasty and ugly.

> Cindy Crawford
10, Does this need to be asked?

> Marilyn Monroe
10, I guess. I've been conditioned.

> Jennifer Lopez
7, she's nice-looking, but I don't drool.

> Nikki Dial
10, if she were taller, she would've been a super model

> Kate Moss
3, too waif-ish, I would break her (and I'm not rough).

> Kobe Tai
3, same as above. I don't find her sexy either.

> Audrey Hepburn

1, Every movie I saw w/her, she was old. My list of movies w/her on it are
way down near the end.

> Salma Hayek
7, would be higher, but I don't like implants.

> Tyra Banks
10, Oh yes.

> Ginger Lynn
5, I never found her that attractive, but I did like her nastiness.

> Vanessa del Rio
1, Ugly.

> Ashlyn Gere
8, b/c she was truly nasty. I could look past the implants.

> Gwyneth Paltrow
9, she's easy on the eyes. I like her demure quality.

> Janine
6, would've been higher if she stayed cover girl-esque. Now, she's looking
tramp-like and skanky. What's w/all that tats? At least she got rid of her
pierced tongue. Don't like the implants, either.

> Vanessa Williams
7. No comment

> Christie Brinkley
Pre-Billy Joel: 8. Post: 6

Dalecus

John Shepard

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Msmulatto <msmu...@aol.comnospam> wrote in article
<rame.920268019p29077@bash>...

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the
following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5
being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

> Christy Canyon
I would rate her as a 10.
> Nina Hartley
I would rate her as a 7.
> Cindy Crawford
I would rate her as an 8
> Marilyn Monroe
She would have rated a 10 anywhere.
> Jennifer Lopez
An 8.
> Nikki Dial
A 10.
> Kate Moss
A 7.
> Kobe Tai
An 8
> Audrey Hepburn
She would have rated an 8.
> Salma Hayek
She rates a 9.
> Tyra Banks
She'd rate a 7
> Ginger Lynn
She'd rate a 7.
> Vanessa del Rio
She'd rate a 6.
> Ashlyn Gere
She'd rate a 9.
> Gwyneth Paltrow
She'd rate a 7 1/2.
> Janine
She'd rate a 7 1/2 (much iower now with all of her tattoos)
> Vanessa Williams
She'd rate an 8.
> Christie Brinkley
She'd rate an 8.

PROTO DORIAN

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Christy Canyon--6 too fat.
Nina Hartley--7 nice butt, but not pretty
Cindy Crawford--8 has curves and pretty face
Marilyn Monroe--7 very pretty and with nice curves
Jennifer Lopez--7 butt is too big
Nikki Dial--8 very sexy--girl next door sexy
Kate Moss--10 the only true 10!!! and most perfect physcially.
Kobe Tai--6 not bad
Audrey Hepburn--8 very pretty face and thin, but too classy for a list like
this.
Salma Hayek--7 nice combo of face and figure
Tyra Banks--9 one of the most beautifull women on the planet
Ginger Lynn--8 she's sexier now
Vanessa del Rio--4 too fat and ugly
Ashlyn Gere--7 nice figure, but plain face
Gwyneth Paltrow--9 classy and sexy and great figure and smart
Janine--4 fake plastic trees and pretty stupid if you ask me
Vanessa Williams--8 very pretty and nice figure and face
Christie Brinkley--8 top of the line.

let me add Alicia Silverstone and Reese Witherspoon as 9.9

Hal Horn

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Msmulatto wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>
> Christy Canyon

6. Reminds me too much of an old girlfriend to rank any higher (bad
experience with that particular one)

> Nina Hartley

7. Great, great body at her peak, and more importanly, really funloving
attitude in the mid-1980's.

> Cindy Crawford

9. Everyone wants to say he did, right?

> Marilyn Monroe

5. I would rank her higher, but A) she passed away 6 years before I
was born, and B) to be honest, among 1950's chicks, I prefer the VERY
underrated Joi Lansing (from "Love That Bob")

> Jennifer Lopez

5. Indifferent.

> Nikki Dial

8. Some like her more than I do, but her natural body and smile is
a great turn on.

> Kate Moss

2. Way too skinny.

> Kobe Tai

2. Don't like her boobjob at all. I do like Asian girls, but I prefer
Anisa, Cassandra Dark, etc.

> Audrey Hepburn

1. I guess ya had to be there.

> Salma Hayek

8. Very pretty lady.

> Tyra Banks

7. I prefer Halle Berry.

> Ginger Lynn

10. I defy anyone to say he wouldn't rank her this high circa 1985.

> Vanessa del Rio

7. I see a bunch of zeros for her, but I do like big clits. I don't
like her circa 1986 at all, and would rank her a zero then. This
ranking is circa 1980. Very fuckable then.

> Ashlyn Gere

4. Just never did that much for me.

> Gwyneth Paltrow

6. Above average.

> Janine

10. Everybody wants to, right? Besides, my ranking is for her as seen
in that 1987 December Penthouse layout. She was a 10 at age 19.

> Vanessa Williams

10. The absolute best on this list. Circa 1984, I'd have even taken
her over Shanna Evans.

> Christie Brinkley

7. Ok but never one of my faves.

If I could add a 10 or two, Lydia Chanel and Loni Sanders.

HCH

Steve118i

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
>I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
>"moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy."

MM, Lopez, and Canyon are 10s. Lynn, Rio, 8s. The rest 7s, except Hartley,
who
is a skank.
Raincoat

DOOM

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
On Mon, 01 Mar 99 11:47:21 rogr...@ix.netcom.com (Roger Pipe) wrote:

The original post never hit my server, so hopefully Rog won't mind if I
hijack
his post.

>>Christy Canyon-
>9 (Maybe a 10. The first porn star I ever saw, great tits, great
>voice, at her peak, incredible bod.)

6.5: Prefer a bit more muscle tone and Christy's face just doesn't do it for
me.

>>Nina Hartley
>3 (Great ass, nice eyes, but nothing else that remotely interests me.)

1: Agree with Rog, plus I've only ever seen her in her current Jurassic
condition.

>>Cindy Crawford
>10 (Just to be able know you nailed Cindy, and she has gotten better
>looking to me)

3: Don't believe the hype. Nothing in particular turns me off, but the
incessant pushing of her as a sexy standard annoys me. All hype, no
substance.

>>Marilyn Monroe
>10 (See above. She was a bit big, but who wouldn't want to nail the
>greatest sex symbol in the history of the world?)

4: I prefer the current standard of leanness. Too zaftig.

>>Jennifer Lopez
>7 (And rising fast. Very hot.)

4: Overrated. Looks like someone smashed her nose with an iron. Arrogant
attitude a turn off.

>>Nikki Dial
>0 (OK looking, but if she fucks in person like she fucks on film, I'd
>rather clean out my storm drain.)

8: Did you see her performance in Rumphumpers 1, Rog?

>>Kate Moss
>1 (Heroin-chic is not my idea of attractive, not at all.)

3: I don't mind her thinness, but her face and body reminds me too much
of a young boy.

>>Kobe Tai
>8 (Too thin, but that face is fantastic and what a hot little fuck
>bunny.)

Have no idea what she looks like.

>>Audrey Hepburn
>7 (Very pretty.)

Never thought about her in a sexual way.

>>Salma Hayek
>9 (Total package, great body and if she would just talk dirty to me in
>Spanish......)

8.5: Exotic beauty; I question whether she might be a bit flabby in the
midsection. I hate that.

Example: Taylor St. Claire in PUL 33 or 34 (I forget). Very
pretty face (by porn's standards), but a definite flabby midsection. Ugh.

>>Tyra Banks
>10 (One of the most perfect women ever to grace the earth.)

9: Plastic surgery has been very,very kind to her.

>>Ginger Lynn
>10 (One of porn's all time best fucks, who could pass that up?)

Never seen her in action, I'm sad to say.

>>Vanessa del Rio
>0 (Can we rate below 0? Gross face, disgusting body, I wouldn't fuck
>her with Slick Willie's Willy. I don't even think the President would
>fuck her.)

0: Judging by pictures I've seen. Never saw her in action. Nasty face;
fat,
bloated body. I think Slick Willy would jump at the chance to fuck her.
How in
the hell was she ever popular?

>>Ashlyn Gere
>9 (Nearly Ginger-esue)

7.5: Killer body, but her face is harsh.

>>Gwyneth Paltrow
>0 (Body like a teen age boy, face like a muppet. No way, never.

7.5: On looks alone. 2.5: If I factor in her rich bitch attitude.

>>Janine
>9 (She's hot and she knows how to fuck. I'd just want to film it and
>make a ton of money off it.)

9.5: In her prime. Hot face, slim, toned figure. Yep, I'd go for that.

>>Vanessa Williams
>7 (Pretty, but just not quite top rung.)

8: It's the eyes, man.

>>Christie Brinkley
>8 (Nice bod, very pretty face. )

8: In her prime. Refined face; hot, slim body.

My additions:

Nicole Eggert
10: From her Charles in Charge days. One of my first fantasy girls.
Very pretty face, slamming body.

Denise Richards
9.75: I've got two words for ya: Wild Things. She easily outshines the
more
over Neve Cambell (1: Plain face, nothing special body. Why the hype?)
If you've ever seen Denise's swimsuit pics, you'd be hard pressed to
disagree.

Elizabeth Shue
9.5: The 21-YO version in the original Karate Kid. Adorable face,
great body, nice breasts. Oh yes.

Courtney Love
-2: Go away, you over-hyped, ugly piece of trailer-park trash. Even with
extensive plastic surgery, disgusting to look at. A pox on whomever
was responisble for casting her in that Larry Flynt pic.

Mira Sorvino
0: Oh yeah, she's attractive. She looks like her dad, Paul (this is not a
good thing). She is overweight, with a plain face. Disappear, please.

--
DOOM

.

PooGroover

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
>I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>women on a scale of 1 to 10...

okay, short and sweet.

Christy Canyon 5
Nina Hartley 2 (sorry, never did anything for me...)
Cindy Crawford 5
Marilyn Monroe 6
Jennifer Lopez 9
Nikki Dial 5
Kate Moss 4 (too itty-bitty)
Kobe Tai 4
Salma Hayek 9
Tyra Banks 8
Ginger Lynn 8
Vanessa del Rio 5
Ashlyn Gere 4
Gwyneth Paltrow 3
Janine 7.5
Vanessa Williams 8
Christie Brinkley 4.5

no, i'm not that harsh... we all have different tastes. wait until you
see my
films...

Poo

JBee8...@aol.com

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
going down your list in order my scores would
be:8,10,3,4,1,7,1,7,1,6,8,7,6,10,2,10,2,4.

voya...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
On Mon, 01 Mar 99 07:47:04, voya...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Mar 99 00:32:45, msmu...@aol.comnospam (Msmulatto) wrote:

>>Ginger Lynn
>3, yikes, bloodlines to Buckie, aaahh!

Whoops, My error! I was thinking of Amber Lynn...
Now Ginger...
... a 10+ ... someone you would want to suck champagne off her body!

JOkeySmurf

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
In article <rame.920268019p29077@bash>, msmu...@aol.comnospam wrote:

>Christy Canyon
8 now, but back in 85 she would get a 10. Her tits were large, bouncy, and
real. She had a slender waist, and wide, feminine hips. She is still cute
and
a great dancer from what I hear!

>Nina Hartley
6 now, back in the late 80's she could have scored an 8. Her face wasn't as
hard looking as it is now. She must be in her early 40's now, and still
has an
incredible tushy. She does get kudos for being one of the physically best
kept
bodies in adult entertainment.

>Cindy Crawford
7 She has a cute face. I never did find her that attractive..

>Marilyn Monroe
8 She had a nice bod with feminine curves all over. She had a warm smile
that
caused men to melt. One of the few girls that actually looks good as a
blonde..

>Jennifer Lopez
10 Warm eyes, thick kissing lips, a cute face for sure. She has a slender
waist and nice wide hips that give her ass that "perfect" look.

>Nikki Dial
7 Nikki had one of the most beautiful faces to ever grace the porno screen.
She had a nice natural bod too. But her sex scenes were rather tame. Too bad
she worked for that "couples oriented company". I forget their name..

>Kate Moss
I can't rate her. I have heard of her but can't picture her face.

>Kobe Tai
8 She is a beautiful girl and even though she is kinda skinny, it looks good
on her. The only recent Vivid girl I can think of that doesn't act like
she is
dead during a fuck scene..

>Audrey Hepburn
Can't rate her. I only saw her movies when she was older..

>Salma Hayek
don't know who that is..

>Tyra Banks
7 Nice face and wholesome bod. Not your typical "skinny" model. But her
looks
aren't good enough for me to cum over.

>Ginger Lynn
7 She was never facially that beautiful a girl. Cute, sure, but beautiful,
no. She did fuck really well and had a nice bod..

>Vanessa del Rio
7 Even back in her prime she was always a little chubby. Her tits were a
bit
floppy too. She did get nasty in her sex scenes though which is the only
reason I scored her so high.

>Ashlyn Gere
8 She was never facially beautiful but somehow always had the "single mom
next door" look. She gets the majority of points on her always well kept
bod.
I saw her in an ad in a recent AVN for Extreme Video, and she was looking in
top shape. I am looking forward to seeing her work for such an hardcore
company as them.

>Gwyneth Paltrow
don't know her

>Janine
7 A little too "clean" looking. I guess that has to do with the fact she
works for Vivid.

>Vanessa Williams
10 This lady is truly a beautiful woman. Not a blemish on her face. Amazing
eyes, sweet mouth, and warm smile are the reasons she won Miss America.
Not to
mention a hot little bod. Not only one of the most beautiful black
entertainers, but one of the most beautiful entertainers, period!

>Christie Brinkley
8 the former covergirl has a naughty look. She has intense eyes and a
sensuas
voice. Even at her age, she is still sexy. Too bad the media doesn't cover
her
more..

JOkeySmurf

EroticEnt

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
rogr...@ix.netcom.com writes regarding Msmulatto's list of women;

>Imagine the names left off this list.....

My intuition tells me msmulatto picked this particular cross-section of women
*specifically* to contrast the varying "BODY TYPES" (she's interested more in
what "Body Types" men are attracted to, as opposed to other qualities)

Gee guys, didn't you read her and Riley's little "mano y mano" ???

BTW, msmulatto was CORRECT in her assertions in her "tete a tete" with Patrick
Riley. (then again, Mr. Riley is wrong so frequently, who the hell really
noticed this time around? <g> )

col...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
msmu...@aol.comnospam wrote:
> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>
> Christy Canyon- because of the tits-8

> Nina Hartley-great boob job + nice butt-8

> Cindy Crawford-little too thin-6

> Marilyn Monroe-love the body-7

> Jennifer Lopez-5

> Nikki Dial-4

> Kate Moss-too skinny-1

> Kobe Tai-i love asian women but she doesn't do it for me-5

> Audrey Hepburn-2>

> Salma Hayek-6

> Tyra Banks-its a breast thing-9

> Ginger Lynn-6

> Vanessa del Rio-6

> Ashlyn Gere-great actress but doesn't do much for me-4

> Gwyneth Paltrow-too skinny-2

> Janine-one of my all time favorites-dont care if she doesn't do guys on film-9

> Vanessa Williams-9

> Christie Brinkley-9

> Victoria Silvstedt-now thats a 10

> Picabo Street-i have a thing for big healthy girls

>Thanks

-colt

Roger Pipe

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
On Tue, 02 Mar 99 01:40:56, erot...@aol.com (EroticEnt) wrote:

>rogr...@ix.netcom.com writes regarding Msmulatto's list of women;
>
>>Imagine the names left off this list.....
>
>My intuition tells me msmulatto picked this particular cross-section of women
>*specifically* to contrast the varying "BODY TYPES" (she's interested more in
>what "Body Types" men are attracted to, as opposed to other qualities)

Either way, she picked some great and terrible ones.

>Gee guys, didn't you read her and Riley's little "mano y mano" ???

Actually no. I try not to read long, one on one fights. Besides, Riley
and I could have one of our own any time we wanted.

LATE
Http://www.rogreviews.com
"If you don't rate, just overcompensate. At least you know you can always go on Rikki Lake." Offspring

Mark Neiweem

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99

>>Christy Canyon
>10+, a meat and potatoes goddess, I'd eat my dinner off her body and

Voyager,

I've always admired your taste in nekked women. This is no exception! Glad
to see you have Ashlyn on your list too. Although you probably owe it to
her after she agreed to sit on your lap<g>

I'd add Tracey Adams to the "10" list

>>Marilyn Monroe
>10+, I wonder if she did RC-A in the 50's.... :-)

ROTFLMAO

MetaPhyzx

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
In article <rame.920268019p29077@bash>, msmu...@aol.comnospam wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

Ok. I ranked in order of how attractive they are to me, and then after the
explanation, the fuckable fantasy scale...

1. Jennifer Lopez- The ass... the face.. the voice... 9

2. Salma Hayek- The ass... the face... the dimensions.. whoo... 10

3. Audrey Hepburn- Something about her presence... Helps when you look
that incredible... 6, 7

4. Tyra Banks- She's got the body and the face... dunno if it would be
worth it though... 5

5. Vanessa Williams- Beautiful... 6

6. Gwyneth Paltrow- She's not like.. stunning, but there's something about
her. 7

7. Kobe Tai- Looks good... screws... I dunno.... 6

8. Marilyn Monroe- Girl's got body... so for nostalgia's sake, 8

9. Christy Canyon- All kinds of body.. she's a big girl... imagine what
she's like off camera... 6 to 8

10. Ginger Lynn- not much to say here... but she can fuck... 6..7

11. Nikki Dial- She's kinda little.. I like that... but a lil too skanky.. 4

12. Nina Hartley- She's got a nice ass for a white girl and keeps herself
in shape ;P On that asses' sake... 6... other than that..

13. Christie Brinkley- Not my type. But hey.. nostalgia. :) 6

14. Ashlyn Gere- They're writing songs of Ashlyn.... but not for me.... =) 4

16. Janine- Doesn't do much for me... 3

17. Vanessa del Rio- Clit out of this world.. but uh uh... Actually I know
someone that did her... I'll ask them. =) As for me... 3

18. Cindy Crawford- Blech! 3

19. Kate Moss- I'm not interested.

MetaPhyzx
(aphr...@apk.net)

--
"Life is a heist, and the strong get a percentage..."
The Roots - "Concerto of the Desperado"

** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **

** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

cancerman

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
Msmulatto wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>

> Christy Canyon
-8(always fun to watch)
> Nina Hartley
10(There is nobody on this list that i'd rather fuck.)
> Cindy Crawford
3(never did much for me)
> Marilyn Monroe
4(Sophea Loren blew her out of the water.)
> Jennifer Lopez
9(very cute,nice breast)
> Nikki Dial
9(beautiful eyes)
> Kate Moss
(don't even know what she looks like)
> Kobe Tai
8(cute smile,but haven't seen her in anything)
> Audrey Hepburn
4(classy looks,but Grace Kelly would have been a better choice)

> Salma Hayek
7(nice body)
> Tyra Banks
9(this woman is truly gorgeous.)
> Ginger Lynn
8(more for her sexual heat than her looks)
> Vanessa del Rio
3(reminds me of a Klingon female)
> Ashlyn Gere
10(demure one minute,slutty the next)
> Gwyneth Paltrow
4(great actress but not much sex appeal.Would rather fuck Emma
Thompson)
> Janine
6(too bland)
> Vanessa Williams
7(do wish she would lose the blue contacts)
> Christie Brinkley
4(never did much for me)

> Thanks.

Mathew Alphonse Coppola

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Msmulatto wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

> Christy Canyon
8, great body, average face, awesome NATURAL breasts, good sexual presence

> Nina Hartley
2, unattractive, square "steriod jaw", nice ass, FAKE breasts or small
naturals, great sexual presence

> Cindy Crawford
6, overrated, decent body, over-used, medium NATURAL breasts, decent
sexual presence

> Marilyn Monroe
7, decent body, medium NATURALS, stereotypical "godess/playboy" blond/blue
doesn't usually work for me, good sexual presence

> Jennifer Lopez
8, nice ass, great dancer, good body, NATURALS, good sexual presence

> Nikki Dial
8, great body, nice NATURAL breasts, good looks, good sexual presence

> Kate Moss
4, decent face, no body, overrated, neutral sexual presence

> Kobe Tai
5, very thin, decent face, good sexual presence

> Audrey Hepburn
6, good face, never saw enough of her body unclothed to rate it, ? sexual
presence

> Salma Hayek
9, great body, great NATURAL breasts, exotic face, good sexual presence

> Tyra Banks
5, decent looks, FAKE breasts though she denies it, neutral sexual
presence

> Ginger Lynn
8, good face, nice body, decent breasts, great sexual presence

> Vanessa del Rio
3, unattractive, natural, great sexual presence

> Ashlyn Gere
8, good looks, great body, FAKE breast one of the few I'll make exceptions
for, great sexual presence

> Gwyneth Paltrow
5, decent looks, no body, neutral sexual presence

> Janine
7, decent looks, great body, nice medium breasts, fake?, they looked
lop-sided when I saw her on Stern, good sexual presence for les only

> Vanessa Williams
9, great looks, great body, nice breasts, good sexual presence

> Christie Brinkley
7, good body, good face, usual all-american look that I don't really go
for, neutral sexual presence

Hal Horn

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
Msmulatto wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>
> Christy Canyon

In her 1984-85 peak, an 8, but progressively and considerably lower
with each comeback. Also reminds me of an ex-girlfriend a little too
much.

> Nina Hartley

A 7 circa 1985. Always seemed like a lot of fun.

> Cindy Crawford

9, just 'cuz everybody wants to.

> Marilyn Monroe

6. I guess you had to be there. To be fair, among 1950's chicks, I
always had a thing for the vastly underrated TV starlet ("Love That
Bob") Joi Lansing and would have taken her over Marilyn any day.

> Jennifer Lopez

5. No real opinion.

> Nikki Dial

8. Like her smile and natural body.

> Kate Moss

1. Does nothing for me. You'd break her pelvis.

> Kobe Tai

2. Don't like the boob job. I love Asians, but to compare her to, say,
Linda Wong, or Anisa, no contest! Linda would get a 9 easy.

> Audrey Hepburn

2. I guess you had to be there.

> Salma Hayek

7. No explanation really.

> Tyra Banks

7. Boobs look a little too fake. Give me Halle Berry, or even Lark
Voorhies.

> Ginger Lynn

9, at her 1985 peak. Not a personal favorite, but she was undeniably
hot at that time. Traci at that time, an 8 BTW.

> Vanessa del Rio

I guess I like her better than most. I'd give her a 6. Big clits are
always interesting (though I like Alicia Monet's better). I consider
her peak to be 1980.

> Ashlyn Gere

5, and only circa 1990. IMHO went downhill fast.

> Gwyneth Paltrow

5, no real opinion.

> Janine

In the December 1987 Penthouse, before the ridiculous tattoos and boob
jobs, a perfect 10. Besides, everyone wants to....or did at one time.

> Vanessa Williams

The best on the entire list. A perfect 10 circa 1984. The best looking
Miss America ever, period.

> Christie Brinkley

Not a personal fave. 7.

Other 10's for me: Loni Sanders, Lydia Chanel, Shanna Evans in XXX;
Katie Holmes, Lorraine Lewis (late 80's heavy metal chick), Gabriela
Sabatini outside XXX.

HCH

tor...@mindspring.com

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
rogr...@ix.netcom.com (Roger Pipe) wrote:

>>Nikki Dial
>0

did you leave the one off or something? If not, why a 0 rating for
Nikki?

Torris

Steve

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Msmulatto wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the
> following women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable
> fantasy," 5 being "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least
> fuckable fantasy." For the sake of argument, please rate each woman at
> her peak:

Question mark indicates either not familiar enough with or no opinion.

7> Christy Canyon
6> Nina Hartley
5> Cindy Crawford
3> Marilyn Monroe
?> Jennifer Lopez
8> Nikki Dial
10> Kate Moss
?> Kobe Tai
6> Audrey Hepburn
?> Salma Hayek
6> Tyra Banks
7> Ginger Lynn
?> Vanessa del Rio
8> Ashlyn Gere
9> Gwyneth Paltrow
8> Janine
6> Vanessa Williams
3> Christie Brinkley

> Thanks.

Welcome

> ** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **

Steven

voya...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
On Tue, 02 Mar 99 23:30:18, "Mark Neiweem" <ma...@lvcm.com> wrote:

>>>Christy Canyon
>>10+, a meat and potatoes goddess, I'd eat my dinner off her body and
>
>Voyager,
>
>I've always admired your taste in nekked women. This is no exception! Glad
>to see you have Ashlyn on your list too. Although you probably owe it to
>her after she agreed to sit on your lap<g>
>
>I'd add Tracey Adams to the "10" list

Oh my the thought of "in their prime" Christy and Tracey together with
me. I guess I'd have Ashlyn officiate and apply Miracle Whip all over
my body and "force" myself to be the "meat" as they sandwiched me....

>>>Marilyn Monroe
>>10+, I wonder if she did RC-A in the 50's.... :-)
>ROTFLMAO

Someone needs to get into the Kennedy archives and find them pornos
they made of her!

** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **

MetaPhyzx

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
In article <rame.920268019p29077@bash>, msmu...@aol.comnospam wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

Ok. I ranked in order of how attractive they are to me, and then after the

MetaPhyzx
(aphr...@apk.net)

miran...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
msmu...@aol.comnospam wrote:
> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>
> Christy Canyon
> Nina Hartley
> Cindy Crawford
> Marilyn Monroe
> Jennifer Lopez
> Nikki Dial
> Kate Moss
> Kobe Tai
> Audrey Hepburn
> Salma Hayek
> Tyra Banks
> Ginger Lynn
> Vanessa del Rio
> Ashlyn Gere
> Gwyneth Paltrow
> Janine
> Vanessa Williams
> Christie Brinkley
>
> Thanks.

Christy Canyon - 5 - Ok, but sort of a bimbo. Nice jugs.

Cindy Crawford - 4 - A *real* bimbo. Airhead. Nice bod. Lose that mole.

Tyra Banks - 11 - Over the top.

Ginger Lynn - 10 - Very hot. Likes it up the ass.

Vanessa del Rio - 6 - Hot, but fat.

Vanessa 'L.' Williams - 9 - Pretty hot, and gorgeous.

Missing names:

Naomi Campbell - 10 - Another airhead, but makes me go up in flames.

Charmaine Sinclair - 10 - yes yes yes!

N'Bushe Wright - 11 - Another over the top.

Theresa Randle - 10 - brains, too.

Stephanie Seymour - 10 - too beautiful.

Helena Bonham-Carter - 10 - hot blood under that cool surface.

Brandi - 9 - do you like 'em young?

Whitney Houston - 10 - is she smart, or just beautiful?

Von tripps

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
>Msmulatto wrote:
>>
>> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5
being
>> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
>the
>> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>>
>> Christy Canyon
2: She has her moments but, does not impress me.

>> Nina Hartley
5: Great abs, butt and calves. But after seeing her in the flesh. . .Her
mug
is a little beat.

>> Cindy Crawford
6: Not great, but certainly fuckable. (given the opportunity)

>> Marilyn Monroe
3: She's aiight, but my mom really likes her movies.

>> Jennifer Lopez
10: Without a doubt. Not really all that pretty , but she has waht I like.

>> Nikki Dial

6: She's aiight. Never really moved me. . .except once. but it wa kinda
aback
and forth thing.

>> Kate Moss

2: Can't really gauge her.

>> Kobe Tai

1: Hell, she must have great personality.

>> Audrey Hepburn

2: Well, she was pretty

>> Salma Hayek

9: Without a doubt.

>> Tyra Banks

9: Altho, she has this hang up about having her butt photgraphed. So that
makes me wonder.

>> Ginger Lynn

5: Always seemed a litte skanky to me.

>> Vanessa del Rio

0: Verboten!

>> Ashlyn Gere

4: After seeing her in the flesh . . .

>> Gwyneth Paltrow

0: If you like 10 yr old boys. . .

>> Janine
9: Ive met her. I've nestled my face between her breast. . .sure why not.

>> Vanessa Williams

9: Now, if she brought a female friend

>> Christie Brinkley

5: Aiight, but not that hot. And her personality seems kinda dry.

Von Tripps

James X Mack

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
Roger Pipe wrote:

> >Gwyneth Paltrow
> 0 (Body like a teen age boy, face like a muppet. No way, never.

> Trading her in for Jennifer Aniston is the smartest thing Brad Pitt
> will ever do.)

Rog--you're balancing cashews on your dick when you masterbate. You're
fucking nuts! Don't get me wrong, I
like Jennifer Anniston. There's something about that vacant stare of her's
that's just compelling.
Obvisouly she got a hot little bod.

Gwyneth is a honey. I'd do her in a heartbeat.

Jimmy Mack

Roger Pipe

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
On Wed, 03 Mar 99 19:01:57, James X Mack <james...@mw.mediaone.net>
wrote:

>Rog--you're balancing cashews on your dick when you masterbate. You're
>fucking nuts!

Can't say I've heard THAT one before.....

> Don't get me wrong, I
>like Jennifer Anniston. There's something about that vacant stare of her's
>that's just compelling.
>Obvisouly she got a hot little bod.

Yes she does, and compared to the 13 year old boy bod on Gwyneth, it's
a monster step up.

>Gwyneth is a honey. I'd do her in a heartbeat.

Guy's bod, butt ugly mug, talented actress, watchable on film yes.
Do-able? Not in this lifetime.

LATE

Http://www.rogreviews.com
"If you don't rate, just overcompensate. At least you know you can always
go on Rikki Lake." Offspring

tor...@mindspring.com

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
PROTO DORIAN <proto...@usa.net> wrote:

>Christy Canyon--6 too fat.

Just b/c she has huge tits doesn't make her fat. Take a run around her
alt.fan ng and you'll see recent pictures of her where she looks very
narrow waisted.

>Jennifer Lopez--7 butt is too big

All girls should have this big butt problem to "worry" about

Torris

Roger Pipe

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
On Tue, 02 Mar 99 20:29:50, tor...@mindspring.com wrote:

>rogr...@ix.netcom.com (Roger Pipe) wrote:
>

>>>Nikki Dial
>>0
>
>did you leave the one off or something? If not, why a 0 rating for
>Nikki?

I think I explained it in my other post. If she is a dead a fuck in
person as is on film, I would rather spend the time doing something
else. She is OK looking, but a Chasey Lain type fuck doesn't interest
me.

LATE

>Torris
> ** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
> ** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Http://www.rogreviews.com

"If you don't rate, just overcompensate. At least you know you can always
go on Rikki Lake." Offspring

tor...@mindspring.com

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
>msmu...@aol.comnospam (Msmulatto) wrote:
>
>>I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>>women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
>>"moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
the
>>sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

Christy Canyon -8 (really defines the term voluptuous, but is really
quite thin as well. Don't mind the drooping tits)

Nina Hartley - 2 (bug eyed, blond, fake tits, too much like my grandma
than little Suzy next door)

Cindy Crawford - 7 (excellent body, too vacuous)
Marilyn Monroe - 3 (too skankily white trash)
Jennifer Lopez - 9 (perfection)
Nikki Dial - 8 (great face, great tits, nice persoanlity that seems to
enjoy sex)

Kate Moss - 2 (no intrigue at all and appears to have no personality)
Kobe Tai - 5 (not much into Orientals)
Audrey Hepburn - 10 (timeless, even at the end when she was dying of
cancer and you saw her as UNICEF chairperson, beautiful)

Salma Hayek - 10 (even with the boojob, seems to have a nice
personality based on her film roles. I have suffered through some
really shitty movies just to watch her on the screen)

Tyra Banks - 4 (find her to be of mediocre looks for a black girl,
greasy hair, high forehead, big fake tits)

Ginger Lynn - 5 (great body, but her eyes used to creep me out and her
helium voice is a turnoff)

Vanessa del Rio - 8 (carnival ride, as Jerry Butler said, like a big
soft pillow, and that clit would be something to behold. But latter
day pictures I've seen of her are too scary for words)

Ashlyn Gere - 5 (tits are too lumpy, not that good looking)
Gwyneth Paltrow - 5 (blande blonde but delectable body)
Janine - 3 (Ice princess, can't see what all the fuss is about even
tho I forked out for the b/g video as well)

Vanessa Williams - 3 (blande black)
Christie Brinkley - 3 (overrated)

marti...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

msmu...@aol.comnospam wrote:
> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>
> Christy Canyon (10 in her prime)
> Nina Hartley (6, never understood her appeal)
> Cindy Crawford (10)
> Marilyn Monroe (6, seems too stupid to me)
> Jennifer Lopez (9, yowzah!)
> Nikki Dial (9)
> Kate Moss (ugh!, a 2)
> Kobe Tai (5, too hard looking)
> Audrey Hepburn (3)
> Salma Hayek (8)
> Tyra Banks (8, my favorite African American)
> Ginger Lynn (10)
> Vanessa del Rio (0, an Uglo-American)
> Ashlyn Gere (8)
> Gwyneth Paltrow (4)
> Janine (10)
> Vanessa Williams (7)
> Christie Brinkley (7)

Something is wrong with my ratings. I have too many 10's on there. LOL!!!

EroticEnt

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
james...@mw.mediaone states enthusiastically---- >Rog--you're balancing

cashews on your dick when you masterbate.

I saw Ron Jeremy do this in a skin-flick once, right after he had sucked
himself to erection...

P.S. The movie was either called, "HEY HONEY, WOULD YA LIKE SOME CASHEWS TO GO
'LONG WITH *MY* NUTS" or " WHEN I CUM OR SNEEZE I GO CA-SHOO!!!"

Wozzeck

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
On Wed, 03 Mar 99 20:48:27, rogr...@ix.netcom.com (Roger Pipe) wrote:

>>>0
>>
>>did you leave the one off or something? If not, why a 0 rating for
>>Nikki?
>I think I explained it in my other post. If she is a dead a fuck in
>person as is on film, I would rather spend the time doing something
>else. She is OK looking, but a Chasey Lain type fuck doesn't interest
>me.

Whoa, the poster did say "in their prime". I consider Nikki's prime
to be in her early amateur days when she did scorching anals (which
she seemed to *really* enjoy) and plenty of facials.

"Anyone can post messages to the net. Practically everyone
does. The resulting cacophony drowns out serious discussion.
Online debates of tough issues are often polarized by messages
taking extreme positions. It's a great medium for trivia and
hobbies, but not the place for reasoned, reflective judgment.
Surprisingly often, discussions degenerate into acrimony,
insults, and flames." --Clifford Stoll

voya...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
On Wed, 03 Mar 99 21:50:31, tor...@mindspring.com wrote:

>Marilyn Monroe - 3 (too skankily white trash)

(perplexed........ :-)
If I told you that I have some pics of Marilyn's twat in full flower
mode with a clit that would shame Morgan Fairlane, would your opinion
differ? Also didn't she work at a Tasty Freeze in her early years?
:-)

AudBadger

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
> msmu...@aol.comnospam wrote:
>> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
>> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
>the
>> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

As this thread has had a good run of folks rating the list, I wonder if someone
with more time and tehnical ability than I would be able to average the scores
of all of the raters. That way we could have the definitive list of who the
average RAMER (or should that be the 'mean' RAMER) thinks is the most fuckable
fantasy.

AudBadger

col...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
In article <rame.920422811p766@bash>,
hal...@airmail.net wrote:

> Msmulatto wrote:
> >
> > I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> > women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> > "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For
> the
> > sake of argument
>
> Other 10's for me: Loni Sanders, Lydia Chanel, Shanna Evans in XXX;
> Katie Holmes, Lorraine Lewis (late 80's heavy metal chick), Gabriela
> Sabatini outside XXX.

Lorraine Lewis from Femme Fatale! Man you have good taste-pretty obvious
what Waiting for the big one meat.Also partial
to Lita Ford(late 80's) & Doro Pesch. In regards to Sabatini-hot in the
younger years, but i'm partial to Mary Pierce-colt

eric_t...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
In article <rame.920514010p24958@bash>,

rogr...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Mar 99 19:01:57, James X Mack <james...@mw.mediaone.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Rog--you're balancing cashews on your dick when you masterbate. You're
> >fucking nuts!
> Can't say I've heard THAT one before.....
> > Don't get me wrong, I
> >like Jennifer Anniston. There's something about that vacant stare of her's
> >that's just compelling.
> >Obvisouly she got a hot little bod.
> Yes she does, and compared to the 13 year old boy bod on Gwyneth, it's
> a monster step up.
> >
> >Gwyneth is a honey. I'd do her in a heartbeat.
> Guy's bod, butt ugly mug, talented actress, watchable on film yes.
> Do-able? Not in this lifetime.
>
> LATE

Gwyneth Paltrow (scrawny, near anorexic, charming, but WAY over-bred) vs.
Jennifer Aniston (Greek descent, skullcrusher legs, fab hair, cute and
smart)?

Jennifer's bod -- see "Picture Perfect", most eps of Friends. Jennifer goes
down -- see "Object of My Affection" , tell me if if swallows or not.

Jennifer -- no contest. You go, Brad! Keep her!

TheWanderer

BenF802961

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
>From: aphr...@apk.net (MetaPhyzx)

In their peak.....>

>1. Jennifer Lopez- 10 looking at the cover Cosmo this month, a definite 10+

>2. Salma Hayek-8

>3. Audrey Hepburn- 5 only because I can't remember her in her prime

>4. Tyra Banks- She's got the body and the face... dunno if it would be
>worth it though... 5

agreed

>5. Vanessa Williams- 5
same as above
>6. Gwyneth Paltrow-5looks average to me

>7. Kobe Tai- 8 only asian porn actress I like watching

>8. Marilyn Monroe- Girl's got body... so for nostalgia's sake, 8

agreed
>9. Christy Canyon- 5 never a big fan

>10. Ginger Lynn- 10 always been a big fan
>
>11. Nikki Dial- 10 my fantasy
>12. Nina Hartley-4 some reason she turns me off
>13. Christie Brinkley-6 Not my type but I would not kick her out of bed
>
>14. Ashlyn Gere- 9 hot

>16. Janine- Doesn't do much for me... 3

agreed
>17. Vanessa del Rio-same as above

>18. Cindy Crawford- Blech! 3

agreed
>19. Kate Moss-2 I'm not interested.
agreed

DVillas472

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

>I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
>"moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
>sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>
>Christy Canyon
>Nina Hartley
>Cindy Crawford
>Marilyn Monroe
>Jennifer Lopez
>Nikki Dial
>Kate Moss
>Kobe Tai
>Audrey Hepburn
>Salma Hayek
>Tyra Banks
>Ginger Lynn
>Vanessa del Rio
>Ashlyn Gere
>Gwyneth Paltrow
>Janine
>Vanessa Williams
>Christie Brinkley

At their prime, I would rate them as follows:

1. Marilyn Monroe - 10 - Stunning in every way. As overtly sexual as any
woman
I've ever seen. The cheesecake photos of her that are popular don't begin to
do her justice. If you want an idea how pretty she was, find a picture of
her
without make-up on.

2. Christy Canyon - 10 - In her prime, wow! Tits, tits and more tits. A
body
built for sex, and with a very pretty face, too.

3. Nikki Dial - 10 - I've already posted quite a bit about Ms. Dial.
Awesome!
And Rog, a 0 !?
She might not be Alisha Klass in terms of excitement during her scenes,
but who
is...;)

4. Ginger Lynn - 9 - An amazing body. I was never certain that she was
enjoying her scenes as much as she seemed to be, but if not, she faked it
well.

5. Christie Brinkley - 9 - One of the few supermodels I ever gave a rip
about.
Not just hype - truly gorgeous.

6. Jennifer Lopez - 8 - I actually had to go to a webpage to make sure
this was
who I was thinking of. Very sexy, but I know virtually nothing about her.

7. Cindy Crawford - 7 - At this spot on the list for old times sake, more or
less. 3-4 years ago, I would have listed her a 10, but not anymore.
Changing tastes.

8. Ashlyn Gere - 7 - A little too butch for my tastes. Very very sexy
though.

9. Vanessa Williams - 6 - Very good-looking, but she's never done too much
for
me.

10. Tyra Banks - 6 - Sexy, but I never saw what the big deal was about.

11. Nina Hartley - 6 - One of the best things to happen to porn in the past
couple of decades.
Not my type, but certainly sexy, and a pretty decent actress...*gasp*
(acting?...what's that?....;)...).

12. Salma Hayek - 5 - *shrug*...

13. Janine - 5 - Why was this woman hotter than the sun just a couple of
years
ago? I've viewed a couple of her scenes and can honestly say that I don't
care
if I ever see another. Admittedly, a nice body, but there's a lot of
women in
porn with nice bodies.

14. Audrey Hepburn - 5 - Exceedingly beautiful, in a very delicate sort of
way.
However, this is a list ranked in terms of "fuckability", and Ms. Hepburn
was
simply not terribly sexy (rest in peace).

15. Gwyneth Paltrow - 4 - A very cute face, but that's it. Too skinny to be
very sexy, though if she ever starts to fill out, she'd shoot up the list.

16. Kobe Tai - 3 - I don't want to sound mean, but I always thought she
had an
unpleasant face and a body about as sexy as lint. If nothing else, I always
thought Vivid girls were at least pretty to look at, but after seeing her....

17. Kate Moss - 2 - A walking, talking skeleton.
'Nuff said.

18. Vanessa del Rio - 0 - Fugly with a capital F. Have sexual tastes changed
so much since the '70's, or what? Aside from her massive, baggy breasts,
what
did this woman ever bring to the table, besides a healthy appetite? There
must
have been lots of spaced out dudes and dudettes around for this chick (?) to
have become so popular. Jeez....

My two cents,
Kris

tor...@mindspring.com

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
voya...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Mar 99 07:47:04, voya...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 01 Mar 99 00:32:45, msmu...@aol.comnospam (Msmulatto) wrote:
>
>>>Ginger Lynn
>>3, yikes, bloodlines to Buckie, aaahh!
>
>Whoops, My error! I was thinking of Amber Lynn...
>Now Ginger...
>... a 10+ ... someone you would want to suck champagne off her body!

Or Pabst Blue Ribbon :-). Voyager: Is she the Goddess of the Range
Fed?

Torris

tor...@mindspring.com

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
James X Mack <james...@mw.mediaone.net> wrote:

>Roger Pipe wrote:
>
>> >Gwyneth Paltrow
>> 0 (Body like a teen age boy, face like a muppet. No way, never.
>> Trading her in for Jennifer Aniston is the smartest thing Brad Pitt
>> will ever do.)
>

>Rog--you're balancing cashews on your dick when you masterbate. You're
>fucking nuts!

Hilarious turn of phrase. Well done!

tor...@mindspring.com

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
audb...@aol.com (AudBadger) wrote:

>As this thread has had a good run of folks rating the list, I wonder if someone
>with more time and tehnical ability than I would be able to average the scores
>of all of the raters. That way we could have the definitive list of who the
>average RAMER (or should that be the 'mean' RAMER) thinks is the most fuckable
>fantasy.

I kind of figured that was the original intent of MsMullatto's post to
back up a discussion she was having with Patrick Riley about man's
femine ideal

Stan Stewart

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
On Mon, 01 Mar 99 00:32:45, msmu...@aol.comnospam (Msmulatto) wrote:

>I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
>women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
>"moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
>sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:
>
>Christy Canyon

10++ The ultimate combination of face, figure, and personality. IMO
the best thing to ever happen to porn.
>Nina Hartley
6.5 She has arguably the best butt in porn but that's about it.
>Cindy Crawford
5 Pretty with a fair body for a supermodel but basically a yawn.
>Marilyn Monroe
8 Fantastic face, great curves, dreamy voice, but just a touch too
zaftig.
>Jennifer Lopez
5 Not a supermodel but same reaction as to Cindy Crawford.
>Nikki Dial
10 Almost too petite for my taste but I think of her as a petite
Christy Canyon.
>Kate Moss
1 I really can't put a face to the name but from what I've heard a
hanger with a head. Double yawn!
>Kobe Tai
3.5 Asian are generally too small for my taste.
>Audrey Hepburn
4 Beautiful and elegant but so thin I'd be afraid I'd break her.
>Salma Hayek
7 Pretty, nice body, and what appears to be a fun personality.
>Tyra Banks
2 A black Kate Moss with bolt-ons right?
>Ginger Lynn
9 This not so much for her body which is cute but small IMO. Rated
more for being so damn cute and nasty.
>Vanessa del Rio
2 Too scary!
>Ashlyn Gere
8 Extremely enthusiastic fuck but aside from the bolt-ons her body
seemed too masculine; thick waist , no hips. Handsome rather than
beautiful face.
>Gwyneth Paltrow
3 Sort of a modern day Audrey Hepburn with a more girl-next-door face.
>Janine
9 I hate to rate her this high cuz I boycott G/G only pornstars but
she is a stone fox.
>Vanessa Williams
5 A great face but marginal body from the Penthouse pics I recall.
>Christie Brinkley
7 All American girl-next-door face and a body good enough to be THE
swimsuit model but still too thin IMO.

>Thanks.

voya...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
On Thu, 04 Mar 99 22:16:13, tor...@mindspring.com wrote:

>voya...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>>>3, yikes, bloodlines to Buckie, aaahh!
>>
>>Whoops, My error! I was thinking of Amber Lynn...
>>Now Ginger...
>>... a 10+ ... someone you would want to suck champagne off her body!
>
>Or Pabst Blue Ribbon :-). Voyager: Is she the Goddess of the Range
>Fed?

Or maybe Kahlua?, drizzled on her body in just the right places. :-)
Or better yet, on the stage of a skanky strip club, vacant except for
Ginger and myself, the black lights on, and I have a large Gin &
Tonic, a radioactive glowing drink if there ever was one, and I pour
this on her body, as she is doing some slutty pole work, the fluid
with its eery bluish glow racing down the curves of her body....
:-)

I would agree she is a goddess, whether she is the goddess of the
goddess' is a hard one to ascertain right now at 5:50am. If I named
her THE goddess it might come back to haunt me, and I find out later
in life that Tyfanny Mynx, Bobbi Bliss, Cortknee, or Morgan Fairlane
never jumped my bones, because I didn't name them the ultimate goddess
of the range fed. And yes, I am holding out hope that the above
mentioned women, are trying to actively seek me out, its only because
of the Witness Protection Program I am in, that they can't easily find
me.

Eric Dew

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
In article <rame.920610051p4797@bash> sste...@rconnect.com writes:

>>Gwyneth Paltrow
>3 Sort of a modern day Audrey Hepburn with a more girl-next-door face.

I just saw Shakespeare In Love today (porn parody name: Shake My Spear, I'm
In Love). Gwyneth reminds me of Sinderella of Max Hardcore fame, except for
better makeup and Elizabethian clothing. Doesn't do much for me. The movie
was very good. I hope it wins the oscar as it had a way better story than
Saving Private Ryan (for any diehard war movies fan, see Die Br\"{u}cke, a
German war movie made in mid 1950s. The standoff scene in Ryan is lifted
straight from this German B/W, including the rumbling of the tanks as they
enter the town.

Give Spielberg the oscar for most faithful lifting of a scene from another
movie.

EDEW

MetaPhyzx

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
In article <rame.920610051p4797@bash>, sste...@rconnect.com wrote:

> >Tyra Banks
> 2 A black Kate Moss with bolt-ons right?

Not quite. Tyra is not little and sickening.

> >Gwyneth Paltrow
> 3 Sort of a modern day Audrey Hepburn with a more girl-next-door face.

ok.... and Tyra is KAte Moss?

MetaPhyzx
(aphr...@apk.net)

--
"Life is a heist, and the strong get a percentage..."
The Roots - "Concerto of the Desperado"

Smartt

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99
Christy Canyon - 8.I am not a big fan of big boobs.
Nina Hartley - 9.
Cindy Crawford - 8. She's smart.
Marilyn Monroe - A perfect 10.
Jennifer Lopez - 9.
Nikki Dial - Another perfect 10.
Kate Moss - 2. Eew. I like flesh in bones.
Kobe Tai - 4.
Audrey Hepburn - 100.
Salma Hayek - 9. Her butt is kinda squared.
Tyra Banks - 10
Ginger Lynn - Hors concours and right into godesshood.
Vanessa del Rio - Sexy and hot, but not my type.
Aslyn Gere - 8.
Gwyneth Paltrow - 9
Janine - Nah...
Vanessa Williams - 6
Christie Brinkley - Who?

Smartt

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99

Johnl...@usa.net

Mar 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/11/99
>Christy Canyon
>Nina Hartley
>Cindy Crawford
>Marilyn Monroe (10)
>Jennifer Lopez (8)

>Nikki Dial
>Kate Moss
>Kobe Tai
>Audrey Hepburn (10)
>Salma Hayek
>Tyra Banks (5)
>Ginger Lynn
>Vanessa del Rio (10)

>Ashlyn Gere
>Gwyneth Paltrow
>Janine
>Vanessa Williams (10)
>Christie Brinkley

Unless otherwise indicated they're all 1's.

Ten's in preferencial order. (Williams would probably be a lousy
lay, too arrogrant)

Vanessa del Rio
Vanessa Williams
Audrey Hepburn
Marilyn Monroe

Throw the rest away!

Jared476

Mar 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/11/99
>Christy Canyon - 6
>Nina Hartley n/a
>Cindy Crawford - 7
>Marilyn Monroe - 5
>Jennifer Lopez - 8
>Nikki Dial - 7
>Kate Moss - 3
>Kobe Tai - 8
>Audrey Hepburn - 1
>Salma Hayek - 8
>Tyra Banks - 9
>Ginger Lynn - 7
>Vanessa del Rio n/a
>Ashlyn Gere n/a
>Gwyneth Paltrow - 6
>Janine - 10 !!!
>Vanessa Williams - 9
>Christie Brinkley
- 9

wal...@library.phila.gov

Mar 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/11/99
In article <rame.921138004p7639@bash>,

Christy Canyon***********1
Nina Hartley**********1
Cindy Crawford**********5
Marilyn Monroe*********8(strictly on principal)
Jennifer Lopez**********infinity(off the charts)
Nikki Dial***********1
Kate Moss************5
Kobe Tai**********8.5
Audrey Hepburn***********0 why?
Salma Hayek************11
Tyra Banks************2.5
Ginger Lynn***********1
Vanessa del Rio **********0 nasty shit only a sex queen but ugly
Ashlyn Gere***********0
Gwyneth Paltrow*********0
Janine*********?
Vanessa Williams*********2
Christie Brinkley********1

These are Dapezmon's ratings. Some of these women are dogs. They
deserve less than zeroes!

> ** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
> ** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Jennifer Lopez's man on da side MISTAMONEY$$$$$
Mario Puzo said that I'm the don/ www.i'mtheshit.com

fatma...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/11/99
Christy Canyon - 9
Nina Hartley - 6
Cindy Crawford - 4 (voice drops her down badly)
Marilyn Monroe - 10
Jennifer Lopez - 6
Nikki Dial - 9.4 (on the Richter scale)
Kate Moss - 1 (Ugh!)
Kobe Tai - 3 (Asians don't do much for me)
Audrey Hepburn - 9 (Body, no. Style and grace, most impressive)
Salma Hayek - 7
Tyra Banks - 5 (again, voice)
Ginger Lynn - 2
Vanessa del Rio - no comment
Ashlyn Gere - 7 (bad implants - yes - but she's a decent actress <X-Files,
Space: Above and Beyond>)
Gwyneth Paltrow - 6
Janine - 3 (Vince Neil was first publicized b/g, I hate implants)
Vanessa Williams - 8
Christie Brinkley - 9 (timeless beauty)

Felix Miata

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Msmulatto wrote:

> I'm curious to hear how the men in this newsgroup would rate the following
> women on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "most fuckable fantasy," 5 being
> "moderately fuckable fantasy," and 1 being "least fuckable fantasy." For the
> sake of argument, please rate each woman at her peak:

Most *emphatically* at peak. Some were real mutts young while others
really tumbled after. I'm very color sensitive. Brown is a major
negative, so dark skin, medium to dark brown hair, and medium to dark
brown eyes will tumble ratings. Also, since I know little or nothing
about the personality of most, this is essentially a face and build
list.

In order of preference, which don't necessarily match ratings.

> Marilyn Monroe
9.7 mole on face is not a plus
> Ginger Lynn
9.4 unparalleled sexual energy
> Janine
9 but not even close any more
> Nikki Dial
8.5 captivating eyes, butt acne
> Gwyneth Paltrow
7.5 borderline lanky
> Salma Hayek
8.0 wish I liked brown
> Nina Hartley
7.5 Kennedy jaw a minus
> Christie Brinkley
8.0 not my SI favorite, every
> Ashlyn Gere
8.0 never saw without dismal sillycones
> Christy Canyon
7.5 big droopy boobs big negative, but better with age
> Vanessa Williams
7.5
> Audrey Hepburn
6.0
> Cindy Crawford
5.5
> Kate Moss
4.0 makes me think of a preying mantis
> Kobe Tai
2.0
> Tyra Banks
1.9
> Jennifer Lopez
1.5
> Vanessa del Rio
0

Some 9+'s:
Grace Kelly
Donna Mills
Karen Witter
Carey Lowell
Kim Alexis
Carol Alt
Vanessa Angel
Tanya Beyer
Lynda Carter
Karissa Cordet
Catherine Deneuve
Donna Dixon
Pamela Gidley
Felicia Michaels
Gail O'Grady
Paulina Porizkova
Priscilla Presley
Kelly Preston
Stephanie Seymour
Deborah Shelton
Jaclyn Smith
Sharon Stone
Tamara Williams
Sherree Wilson
Cyndi Wood
Natalie Wood
Lisa Berkely
Bo Derek
Sylvia Kristel
Caroline Monteith
Anne Archer
Alexandra Bastedo
Courteney Cox
Barbara Crampton
Kim Delaney
Donna Douglass
Robin Eisenman
Sherilyn Fenn
Monique Gabrielle
Mona Gruut
Melora Hardin
Melissa Joan Hart
Rachel Hunter
Ann Jillian
Mitzi Kapture
Linda Kerridge
Patricia Klaus
Cheryl Ladd
Kelly Le Brock
Martha Longley
Carol Lynley
Ann-Margret
Pamela Sue Martin
Harlee McBride
Lillian Muller
Stacey Nelkin
Olivia Newton-John
Connie Nielsen
Jennifer O'Neil
Anne Parillaud
Michelle Pfeiffer
Joan Prather
Cyndy Preston
Melissa Prophet
Charlotte Ross
Misty Rowe
Renee Russo
Meg Ryan
Jenny Seagrove
Cybil Sheperd
Brooke Shields
Elisabeth Shue
Alicia Silverstone
Ione Skye
Kathy Smith
Elke Sommer
Inger Stevens
Barbara Stock
Amy Stock-Poynton
Heather Thomas
Nancy Travis
Paula Trickey
Kathleen Turner
Shannon Tweed
Natalie Uher
Mirjana Vulic
Rachel Ward
Leslie Ann Warren
Shawn Weatherly
Shannon Whirry
Kathryn Witt
Staci Yarborough
Tammy Parks
Angel
Angelica Bella
Liz Randall
Racquel Darrian
Constance Money
Sabrina Dawn
Stephanie Adams
Louise Armani
Gabriella Blicq
Betty Jean Bradley
Catherine Burgess
Allison Dark
N'J de Bahia
Felicia
Angel Hart
Shayla LaVeaux

Never have seen a 10 yet.
--
"The man . . . who weakens or destroys the divine authority of [the
Bible] may be accessory to all the public disorders which society is

Felix Miata *** http://www.gate.net/~mrmazda/xxlist.html

Vandal

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Pretty good list, but everyone knows that Celine Dion is the Preying
Mantiss!

Felix Miata <bogus....@gate.net> wrote in article
<rame.922297204p25692@bash>...

> Msmulatto wrote: