vacancy #745

rec.arts.movies.erotica Robomoderator

Oct 2, 2010, 3:29:36 PM10/2/10
Greetings.

Our company is pleased to offer you a well-paid part-time vacancy for the position of administrative assistant/sales support.
You'll work at the convenience of your home, part-time.

We are well-regarded food vendor founded in Eastern Europe also represented in Canada and Costa Rica
and trades in their production to customers throughout the world.

Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task.
Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty.
The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.

Other duties of the Administrative Assistant/Sales Support include, but are not limited to:
* Processing payments performed by our customers including mainly bank transfers
* Providing efficiency of money transactions
* Delivering a thorough record of settlements made
* Preparing financial statements
* Managing your own client base

Compensation:
* Basic salary of $2000 after a month probation period
* 5% extra for successful transactions
* All expenses connected with banking transactions and Western Union settlements will be settled by the firm

Please note: Vacant position can be applied exclusively by the US residents of ages of 25 and over.
If you are willing to receive details about this vacancy and our enterprise, don't hesitate to e-mail me Deo...@usa-kbs.com