late 80's gay pornstar kevin williams

cdb51862

Jun 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/26/96

Does anyone know why he quit porn? Also, what is he doing now?
I heard he is a high-priced escort in California.

Tim Evanson

Jun 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/27/96
cdb51862 (cdb5...@mindspring.com) wrote:
: Does anyone know why he quit porn? Also, what is he doing now?

: I heard he is a high-priced escort in California.

He quit porn because (so the rumors go) he was traumatized by what
happened to him on the set of his last film. Totally unconfirmed rumors
are that Chad Douglas raped him while he begged the crew to intercede and
they wouldn't--they filmed it instead. The whole Douglas bit was cut
from the scene and it was heavily edited to remove all traces of the
Douglas appearance at the end. Catalina has never shown the film to
outsiders.

3 years ago he was seen in Northern California, living as a kept boy for
some sugar daddy. About the same time, he ran ads in the Boston, SF, and
LA newspapers (most notably LA's gay paper "Frontiers") asking $1500 as
an escort. Those ads stopped a long time ago; my guess is they ran for
only 6 months or so.

He's not been seen from since, although reports in magazines like GVG and
Advocate Classifieds say he often returns to Falcon's or other studios'
headquarters and mentions a comeback but never does anything about it.

See ya...

Tim

Jeremy217

Jun 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/28/96
cdb51862 (cdb5...@mindspring.com) wrote:
: Does anyone know why he quit porn? Also, what is he doing now?
: I heard he is a high-priced escort in California.

there was a current photo of Kevin in Gay Video Guide 1 or 2 issues back.
he was at a porn awards ceremony, in a tux. it was a small photo, but it
reminded me of the Casey Donovan looked when he was in his 30's.

Tim Scholl

Jun 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/29/96
Didn't Jeff Quinn also claim that Chad Douglas had 'raped' him in their
scene in Splash Shots? Is Chad Douglas some sort of urban porn legend?

Jerry

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

teva...@netcom.com (Tim Evanson) wrote about Kevin Williams:

>He quit porn because (so the rumors go) he was traumatized by what
>happened to him on the set of his last film. Totally unconfirmed rumors
>are that Chad Douglas raped him while he begged the crew to intercede and
>they wouldn't--they filmed it instead.

I like your account from the point of view of a good story. However,
I'd also like to think these guys in videos fuck each other because
they want to!

John Patrick writes a yearly book, "The Best of the Superstars," and,
in the one dated 1994, he writes about the Best Gang Rape:

"Also astounding is the Kevin Williams rape in Catalina's 1987 release
'Hot Rods: The Young & the Hung II,' in which he is abused by a gang
of leathermen while riding a lazy Susan contraption in a back room.

In 1993, when Dave Kinnick attended the annual Folsom Street Fair in
San Francisco he went to a part at Club Eros and finally saw the
footage cut from this wondrous video: 'We doubted the existence of
this lost footage until there it was! On the wall! No mistake about
it! One of the tops was taking a big old whiz on helpless young
Kevin. Wow! To think we had to travel 400 miles to see this!'"

I rented that video and the scene with Kevin Williams was about a
minute long. He drives up to a garage to have his car looked at; next
he is lying naked with a bunch of guys coming on him; then he drives
away. Obviously Patrick saw something I didn't on the video.
Whatever he saw is also different than your account of the scene!

I like porn when I imagine everyone is enjoying himself and having a
good time. I always thought Chad Douglas was a mean bastard and your
account confirms my judgement.

cdb51862

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

teva...@netcom.com (Tim Evanson) wrote:

>He quit porn because (so the rumors go) he was traumatized by what
>happened to him on the set of his last film. Totally unconfirmed rumors
>are that Chad Douglas raped him while he begged the crew to intercede and

>they wouldn't--they filmed it instead. The whole Douglas bit was cut
>from the scene and it was heavily edited to remove all traces of the
>Douglas appearance at the end. Catalina has never shown the film to
>outsiders.

>3 years ago he was seen in Northern California, living as a kept boy for
>some sugar daddy. About the same time, he ran ads in the Boston, SF, and
>LA newspapers (most notably LA's gay paper "Frontiers") asking $1500 as
>an escort. Those ads stopped a long time ago; my guess is they ran for
>only 6 months or so.

>He's not been seen from since, although reports in magazines like GVG and
>Advocate Classifieds say he often returns to Falcon's or other studios'
>headquarters and mentions a comeback but never does anything about it.

>See ya...

>Tim
>--
I also heard a rumor that he was fisted in the famous "traumatic last
scend." Any other interested rumors floating around out there? Who
knows, maybe the former porno-muffin himself has access to the
newsgroups and will clear this up once and for all.

Tim Evanson

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96

Jerry (jer...@gwis.com) wrote:
: teva...@netcom.com (Tim Evanson) wrote about Kevin Williams:

: >He quit porn because (so the rumors go) he was traumatized by what

: >happened to him on the set of his last film. Totally unconfirmed rumors
: >are that Chad Douglas raped him while he begged the crew to intercede and
: >they wouldn't--they filmed it instead.

: I like your account from the point of view of a good story. However,

: I'd also like to think these guys in videos fuck each other because
: they want to!

Me, too. But I should say that I cannot vouch for the veracity of this
story. It's unconfirmed.

: John Patrick writes a yearly book, "The Best of the Superstars," and,

: in the one dated 1994, he writes about the Best Gang Rape:

: "Also astounding is the Kevin Williams rape in Catalina's 1987 release
: 'Hot Rods: The Young & the Hung II,' in which he is abused by a gang
: of leathermen while riding a lazy Susan contraption in a back room.

Well, "gang rape" is used by Patrick in a metaphorical sense. Williams
isn't so much raped in the video as he is subjected to submissive bottom
treatment. And he's willingly submissive...

: In 1993, when Dave Kinnick attended the annual Folsom Street Fair in

: San Francisco he went to a part at Club Eros and finally saw the
: footage cut from this wondrous video: 'We doubted the existence of
: this lost footage until there it was! On the wall! No mistake about
: it! One of the tops was taking a big old whiz on helpless young
: Kevin. Wow! To think we had to travel 400 miles to see this!'"

Kinnick said this in one of his Advocate Classified articles...or no,
wait, it was an INCHES review, I think. Okay--so I can't remember where
he said this (it wasn't in SORRY I ASKED, since I checked that, or in any
of the Adam Film World directories that he's edited). But I still think
that Kinnick reported this....BUT SO? I mean, shit, so even if all that
happens is that Williams gets pissed on... THIS is why he left porn? I
don't think so.

: I rented that video and the scene with Kevin Williams was about a

: minute long. He drives up to a garage to have his car looked at; next
: he is lying naked with a bunch of guys coming on him; then he drives
: away. Obviously Patrick saw something I didn't on the video.
: Whatever he saw is also different than your account of the scene!

Uh, your copy is edited. The scene I've seen (via mail order version) is
about 15 minutes long.

: I like porn when I imagine everyone is enjoying himself and having a

: good time. I always thought Chad Douglas was a mean bastard and your
: account confirms my judgement.

Gus, the guy who used to own By Attraction before it went out of
business, said that Douglas had raped Williams, too. I really didn't
like Douglas' "nasty top" attitude--and disliked him even more after
talking to Gus.

See ya...

Tim #1