Great Tit Debate.......

Dadjr57

Aug 19, 2002, 3:38:53 AM8/19/02
I've been a tit man since I noticed my neighbor doing cartwheels in my backyard
when I was around 13, watching her tits pop out of her bra. I am still getting
off to her to this day because her D cup tits are fabulous. I'd like to start
the "Great Tit Debate" here. I love women with nice big tits. As far as
mainstream celebrities go, my list is quite extensive, and goes back in time.
Tina Louise (Ginger from Gilligan's Island), Adrienne Barbeau's melons, Mimi
Rogers and her enormous honeydews, Joan Severance, Nikki Cox, Christina
Applegate, Emma Samms, Markie Post, Jennifer Tilly, Kathleen Beller, Stella
Stevens, Pam Grier, Michelle Johnson, Jayne Mansfield, Joi Lansing, Judy
Landers, Anastasia Horne, Jackie Zeman, Dolly Parton, Jan Smithers, Loni
Anderson, Shannon Elizabeth, Demi Moore, after she had her tits enhanced,
Meredith Baxter Birney, Jennifer Connelly, Carol Wayne, Charo, Denise Richards,
Alyssa Milano. I am sure I have forgotten a few. I have enjoyed shooting
sperm for every one of the above babes at one time or another. Now, which
chicks in the adult industry have the best tits? They can be enhanced, as long
as the surgeon didn't butcher them.
I like Monica Sweetheart. But, other than Christy Canyon, I can't think of any
chicks who have fabulous tits, tits nice enough to get me off. Any suggestions
on who else might be in this category. Also, as you an tell, I have had plenty
of time on my hands through the years!!!!!
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Jon Eric

Aug 19, 2002, 11:55:26 AM8/19/02
On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 0:38:53 -0700, Dadjr57 wrote
(in message <rame.1029729609p21068@linux>):

> I've been a tit man since I noticed my neighbor doing cartwheels in my
> backyard
> when I was around 13, watching her tits pop out of her bra. I am still
> getting
> off to her to this day because her D cup tits are fabulous. I'd like to
> start
> the "Great Tit Debate" here. I love women with nice big tits.

Now, which

> chicks in the adult industry have the best tits? They can be enhanced, as
> long
> as the surgeon didn't butcher them.
> I like Monica Sweetheart. But, other than Christy Canyon, I can't think of
> any
> chicks who have fabulous tits, tits nice enough to get me off. Any
> suggestions
> on who else might be in this category. Also, as you an tell, I have had
> plenty
> of time on my hands through the years!!!!!

Wow. I like Cassandra's tits. Scotti Andrews are all natural, as are
Cassandra's, and I love that they both do anal and dps. I agree, Monica
Sweetheart's and Christy's are great. Someone who's tits were enhanced but
not large was Sylvia Saint's--they looked great on her.

There is Eva/Mercedes, who has been in Rocco Siffredi's videos. She's a
brunette European with a curvy natural body with nice tits. For that matter,
there are lots of women in Rocco's vids with nice naturals. Karma is another
Rocco actress, another brunette, with incredible naturals. And I must say I
like Fujiko's naturals. Another Rocco actress is Ornellia, great naturals.

There are lots of pornstars with great sets now.

Jon

Manetho71

Aug 19, 2002, 2:03:49 PM8/19/02
Celeste had great tits. But I think the best I've ever seen in porn were those
of Sylvia Saint. They weren't very big, but they were flawless.

bono

Aug 19, 2002, 4:24:29 PM8/19/02
As far as breasts go I too love large natural breasts and some I really
like are

Rita Faltoyano
Michelle Wild
Aria Giovanni
Monica Mendez
Nikki Dial
Gauge
Brooke Balentine
Cheyanne-- from Nice Rack 6
Taylor St. Claire
Christy Parks

Turn off your mind relax and float downstream. John Lennon from
Revolver 1966

Excuse me while I kiss the sky. Jimi Hendrix from Are You Experienced
1967

Kurt Konda

Aug 19, 2002, 7:11:36 PM8/19/02
On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:38:53 EDT, dad...@aol.com (Dadjr57) wrote:

Hey, how's it going,

I'm definitely a tit man too. That's just my thing. Here's the girls
I like:

Celebrities:

Alyssa Milano-She's ten years older than I am so by the time she had
moved on from "Who's the Boss" and into b movies I had just started
puberty and was there to watch her bear her breasts on late night
skinimax. I'm kind of glad that she salvaged her career though.

Salma Hayek-I think she's a good actress and she's apparently a great
and intelligent person, but I can't help it: she's got unbelievably
awesome breasts.

Pornstars:

Taylor St. Claire-hands down my favorite set of breasts ever; thank
god she's never augmented them

Sandra (Monica)- put the face of Carrie-Ann Moss from the matrix onto
a chest with huge, natural flawless breasts and you have Sandra, a
euro star who did a handful of American movies; check out the cover of
Euro Angels 24 and you can see her; my second favorite set of breasts
of all time

the others:

Charisma Lords
Chelsea Blue
Cherry Mirage
Cheyanne (from Nice Rack 6)
Fawna
Gabriella Hall (softcore only)
Luna
Lynn Dumaire
Marci Mark
Mesha
Mina (Zora Banks)
Sunny Day (Summer Norcville)
Tera Patrick (never seen a single one of her movies though)
Tricia Devereaux (too bad she ran into Marc Wallace)
Tristan Taormino (too bad she's only ever done 3 movies and only 2 of
them were hardcore)

That's my extensive list. If you like big, natural c-cup to d-cup
sized breasts then I'd recommend checking out any one of these girls.
(Tristan's are a bit smaller though) Now, just think of the back
aches these girls must have.

Kelly

Bob977

Aug 19, 2002, 7:39:07 PM8/19/02
I have never been a fan of great big breasts, but I can certainly see
the attraction to some of the women you mentioned.

My favorites are:

1) Diedre Holland
2) Jenteal
3) Ginger Lynn
4) Jessica Darlin

The first two, it goes without saying, refer to their pre-enlargement
careers.

Bryen193

Aug 19, 2002, 10:21:19 PM8/19/02
dad...@aol.com (Dadjr57):

>hey can be enhanced, as long
>as the surgeon didn't butcher them.
>I like Monica Sweetheart.

IMO, euro-hottie Michelle Wild has the best tits on the planet..

"All of our music is electronically manipulated, as doing this purveys the
possibility of not having to associate with musicians..." - Tomas, Ordo
Rosarius Equilibrio
++++ http://www.angelfire.com/80s/ashenthorn/index.html ++++

nobody

Aug 20, 2002, 3:10:19 AM8/20/02
Best tit women from the old school crowd:

. Kitten Natividad (no hardcore until she was fat and old)
. Trinity Loren
. Candy Samples
. Candye Kane (when she was young and borderline fat)
. Annie Sprinkle
. famous big tit babe with short hair can't remember her name
. Carla Ferrari
. Ebony Ayes
. Jeannie Pepper
. Busty Belle (fake tits, but great body)
. Kitty Shayne (have to go way back for this one)
. Lisa DeLeeuw
. Buffy Davis
. Chessie Moore
. Dee Dee Reeves
. Tracy Adams (when she got plump)
. Beverly Hills
. Nilli Willis (wow!!)
. Letha Weapons
. Faith Stevens
. Kim Eternity
. Sierra (black one) best of the new big titters

If you checkout videos from Big Top, Xavier, H&S, etc
they have a lot of women with great tits (fake and real)
but a lot of them did not do hardcore. For example,

. Keli Stewart
. Donna Ambrose
. Susan Brecht
. Via Paxton

I noticed within the past 5 yrs a lot of the big tit solo tape
stars have gone hardcore finally because like the rest
of the industry their market has become so flooded with
women willing to do anything for money they have to suck
and fuck to make a buck now. Some of these stars include

. Chloe Vevier
. Latina
. Erika Everest
. Lisa Phillips
. some british babe I think her name is Linsey (recently started doing hardcore)
. new babe from germany who has done some GGG stuff is hot too

-nobody

TomFooleryinFL

Aug 20, 2002, 10:04:06 AM8/20/02
I can't stand bolt-ons. My favorite porn star set of all time is Annette
Haven's. Favorite celebrity's: Teri Hatcher.
- Tom

Bingo Boy

Aug 20, 2002, 6:37:29 PM8/20/02
Dadjr57 wrote:

<snip>

> I like Monica Sweetheart. But, other than Christy Canyon, I can't think of
any
> chicks who have fabulous tits, tits nice enough to get me off. Any
suggestions

> on who else might be in this category .... <snip>

Hi,

Kay Parker's tits were allways a favourite. Kylie Ireland's got a
great pair also.

If yor a g/g fan, then I'd say Janine has great tits. Julia Anna also.
Check out 'Blondage'. Tiffany Mynx has really nice breasts too.

I'm not sure if the following two girls ever did porn or not (maybe
othes will know) but they are my favourite tit's of all time.

Nadine Jansen

http://www.tetasx.com/Famosa/Nadine/Imgs/022.jpg

Veronica Zermanova

http://x4x.free.fr/photos/00004235.jpg
http://x4x.free.fr/photos/00004285.jpg
http://x4x.free.fr/photos/00019889.jpg

If anyone has any info on either girl, I'd be very interested :)

BB

Manetho71

Aug 20, 2002, 9:00:44 PM8/20/02
I would have selected Veronica Zemanova myself as having the best tits ever,
but I didn't because she has never appeared in porn and I was limiting my
selection to porn stars only. Veronica, in my opinion, has the prettiest face
and best body of anyone in the porn or centerfold universe. Her breasts were
natural for most of her career as well, when to many of her fans' shock and
dismay, she had them enhanced recently. Oh well. She's still my favorite. This
might sound strange, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about seeing her in porn.

Frank Simmons

Aug 23, 2002, 2:55:05 AM8/23/02
>From: tomfool...@aol.com (TomFooleryinFL)

>I can't stand bolt-ons. My favorite porn star set of all time is Annette
>Haven's. Favorite celebrity's: Teri Hatcher.
> - Tom

IIRC, Teri's are fake...

Wondering where Stan is - this thread is a natural for him.

Frank

** Traci, Ginger, Christy, Amber, Angel, Angel W., Candy; Those Were The Days
**

Gordon

Aug 23, 2002, 6:50:07 PM8/23/02
In article <rame.1030071605p951@linux>, frank...@aol.com says...

> >From: tomfool...@aol.com (TomFooleryinFL)
>
> >I can't stand bolt-ons. My favorite porn star set of all time is Annette
> >Haven's. Favorite celebrity's: Teri Hatcher.
> > - Tom
>
> IIRC, Teri's are fake...

The ones seen in Heaven's Prisoners? I hope those were real-- I would
hate to think they were purchased.

> Wondering where Stan is - this thread is a natural for him.

He's prolly enjoying Belinda's repost on abecc :-)
--
Gordon
"I have just as much authority as the Pope.

BenF802961

Aug 23, 2002, 9:35:10 PM8/23/02
My fav....Cindy Margolis

Stan Stewart

Aug 24, 2002, 5:29:38 PM8/24/02
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:50:07 EDT, Gordon <moi...@austin.rr.com> wrote:

>In article <rame.1030071605p951@linux>, frank...@aol.com says...
>> >From: tomfool...@aol.com (TomFooleryinFL)
>>
>> >I can't stand bolt-ons. My favorite porn star set of all time is Annette
>> >Haven's. Favorite celebrity's: Teri Hatcher.
>> > - Tom
>>
>> IIRC, Teri's are fake...
>
>The ones seen in Heaven's Prisoners? I hope those were real-- I would
>hate to think they were purchased.

I was thinking of her scene in "The Cool Surface", but I agree if she
bought those she was robbed. ;-) She looks immeasurably better with
her clothes on.

>> Wondering where Stan is - this thread is a natural for him.
>
>He's prolly enjoying Belinda's repost on abecc :-)

While I'm happy to see the traffic I already had everything Belinda
reposted. ;-) But since Frank wants to drag me, kicking and screaming,
into yet another "whose got the best..." thread; I'll throw out a
couple names I haven't seen mentioned. ;-)

Lydia P. - extremely cute German with sandy blonde hair and near
perfect bod, except for the Pegasus tat on her rump. She still
working?

Katerina ? - a platinum blonde Euro-babe whose somewhat average
facially but has the firmest, perkiest all nat D cuppers (or perhaps
larger) I've ever laid eyes on.

While not a pornstar per se, Yulia Nova - the 19 yo Russian college
student who posed for Satoshi Kizu is purdy spectacular as well.

> --
>Gordon
>"I have just as much authority as the Pope.
> I just don't have as many people who believe it."

Stan Stewart

Adam

Aug 25, 2002, 4:08:52 AM8/25/02
dad...@aol.com (Dadjr57) wrote in message news:<rame.1029729609p21068@linux>...

So are small breasts are deal breaker for you guys, or are big breasts
just a preferance and not a requirement? Would you guys throw women
like Bridget Fonda, Winnona Ryder, or Kelly Preston(when they were in
their prime) out of bed just because their breasts weren't big enough?
I prefer natural shapely proportional and symetrical C cup breasts
myself. I think anything bigger than D cups is really too big for a
woman under 130lbs.
Gigantic breasts might be proportional for a woman the size of Rosie
O'Donnel, but volleyball sized breats would just look freakish on a
100lbs woman.
It really doesn't matter to me even if a woman has a cup breasts as
long as she's good looking, in shape.
Now size alone doesn't determine good breasts or bad breasts for me. A
woman can have small good looking breasts, small bad looking breasts,
medium or above medium sized good looking breasts, or medium or above
medium sized bad looking breasts.
I my opinion unporportionally GIGANTIC fake breasts can never look
good, but that's just my opinion.
Some breast implants(if the doctor didn't go way too big) can look ok,
or even good, but I just don't think any breast implants look as good
and a great set of natural breasts. If a woman has really really bad
looking natural breasts, then breast implants(proportional sized for
her body and frame, and not too big) can be an improvement, but for
many women who do get implants who already had nice breasts, I think
for those women breast implants are a downgrade.
To me things like long hair vs short hair, hourglass shaped body vs
pear shaped body, etc are bigger deals than breast size.

Red in GA

Aug 25, 2002, 5:48:35 AM8/25/02
>So are small breasts are deal breaker for you guys, or are big breasts
>just a preferance and not a requirement? Would you guys throw women
>like Bridget Fonda, Winnona Ryder, or Kelly Preston(when they were in
>their prime) out of bed just because their breasts weren't big enough?

I think we can admire women with big breasts and small breasts. Will women say
that "size doesn't matter" to them either?

Zingo

Aug 25, 2002, 6:35:01 AM8/25/02
linuxisac...@hotmail.com (nobody) wrote in message news:<rame.1029813609p3030@linux>...

That's Linsey Dawn McKenzie, one of the most beautiful and popular big
bust models in the world who has done 1 XXX vid so far called
"Ultimate Linsey." She does a g/g scene with another hot, huge-boobed
SCORE model, Autumn-Jade, who also just did her own first time b/g vid
called "Ultimate Autumn." Both are all-natural titters, each with her
own SCORE website.
Others with beautiful tits are Danni Ashe and web amateurs Wifey and
Kara Davis along with a babe from Kara's site who recently appeared in
SCORE called Shae.
There's a sista new to the scene named Chaka T (sometimes billed as
Chaka Titties) who has a few XXX vids out who has huge tits and is
said to be a friend of Sierra.

Still, pre-op Persia and Jeannie Pepper had the best tits ever in
porn! There was nothing quite like seeing Persia get fucked while
slurping on her own chocolate nipples! Before Jeannie there was
another babe who kinda looks like she could Jeannie's older sister
named Desiree West. She had quite a rack on her, too.

These days, SCORE seems to have cornered the market on most of the
upcoming big titters, all-natural or not.

Gordon

Aug 25, 2002, 9:52:21 PM8/25/02
In article <rame.1030249204p3431@linux>, Shaq...@webtv.net says...

Exactly. Kari Foxx (Star 84) had lovely nats, and the tanlines still make
me quiver. Natasha Henstridge in "Species" still elicits a "Sweet Leaping
Jesus!" from me. Sara St. James is another who is forbidden by all that
is right and good from enlarging them perfect sweater puppets. The same
goes for Nastasia Kinski (especially in Paul Schrader's "Cat People").

--
Gordon
"I have just as much authority as the Pope.
I just don't have as many people who believe it."

Gordon

Aug 25, 2002, 9:48:00 PM8/25/02
In article <rame.1030210809p26399@linux>, sstew...@centurytel.net
says...

> On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:50:07 EDT, Gordon <moi...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <rame.1030071605p951@linux>, frank...@aol.com says...

> >> IIRC, Teri's are fake...
> >
> >The ones seen in Heaven's Prisoners? I hope those were real-- I would
> >hate to think they were purchased.
> >
> I was thinking of her scene in "The Cool Surface", but I agree if she
> bought those she was robbed. ;-) She looks immeasurably better with
> her clothes on.

<Kosh> Yes. *Now*. </Kosh>

I didn't see any news about Teri getting a reduction or removal, so I'm
guessing that if they were real in HP, then they were real in Cool
Surface as well.

I'm wondering if the extreme weight loss she underwent toward the end of
her Lois & Clark years didn't ruin those lovely puppies.

For comparison, cf. the discussion that went on in the Jennifer Connelly
fan group after her near skeletal appearances at recent awards shows.
There was also a discussion about this IIRC when Christy herself was
slimming down so much.

> >> Wondering where Stan is - this thread is a natural for him.
> >
> >He's prolly enjoying Belinda's repost on abecc :-)
>
> While I'm happy to see the traffic I already had everything Belinda
> reposted. ;-) But since Frank wants to drag me, kicking and screaming,
> into yet another "whose got the best..." thread; I'll throw out a
> couple names I haven't seen mentioned. ;-)
>
> Lydia P. - extremely cute German with sandy blonde hair and near
> perfect bod, except for the Pegasus tat on her rump. She still
> working?
>
> Katerina ? - a platinum blonde Euro-babe whose somewhat average
> facially but has the firmest, perkiest all nat D cuppers (or perhaps
> larger) I've ever laid eyes on.
>
> While not a pornstar per se, Yulia Nova - the 19 yo Russian college
> student who posed for Satoshi Kizu is purdy spectacular as well.

Haven't seen them-- whereabouts are they?

--
Gordon
"I have just as much authority as the Pope.
I just don't have as many people who believe it."

Dadjr57

Aug 26, 2002, 1:57:20 AM8/26/02
Great reply. It's true, I do prefer big tits, probably because of my exposure
to them when I was in my teens, being fortunate enough to grow up right next
door to four Greek girls with great tits. I simply took turns each night
stroking off to one or the other!!!! But, smaller tits are nice too, as long
as they are placed on a chick with the right kind of body. There is a young
chick whom I have watched grow into a hot little babe over the last few years.
Her tits are like medium sized apples, perfect for her body. Not big, just
right though. And, they are ripe enough to dump a load all over too.

Torris Bin Drinken

Sep 7, 2002, 7:40:05 PM9/7/02
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 02:55:05 EDT, frank...@aol.com (Frank Simmons)
wrote:

>>From: tomfool...@aol.com (TomFooleryinFL)
>
>>I can't stand bolt-ons. My favorite porn star set of all time is Annette
>>Haven's. Favorite celebrity's: Teri Hatcher.
>> - Tom
>
>IIRC, Teri's are fake...

Ah, but according to Seinfeld, They're real and they're spectacular.
>From the nude captures shown from her movies they actually looked a
little saggy so I'm disagreeing that they're store bought Frank

Torris

Dadjr57

Sep 10, 2002, 3:31:35 AM9/10/02
Yeah, Teri Hatcher's tits do sag. Try Catherine Bell from JAG on CBS. I saw
her on Howard Stern and he actually measured how big they are. I think it was
36C or 38C. Nothing fake about them either.

Dan

Sep 16, 2002, 9:15:32 PM9/16/02
dad...@aol.com (Dadjr57) wrote in message news:<rame.1029729609p21068@linux>...

Many relatively unknown euro-girls have nice natural tits.

In 'Rocco's True Anal Stories #2', a blond and a brunette both have
large beautiful breasts. The guys really pound these girls' pussies
and asses and make their tits fly all over the place.

Check out the short-haired blond on the front cover:
http://www.freemoviespics.com/index.cfm?div=videos&page=details&tid=64924&stype=
&time=0&stext=rocco%27s%20true%20ana&mty
pe=&cid=0&strw=-29

Walter Burns

Sep 17, 2002, 12:45:46 PM9/17/02
Dan wrote:

> Many relatively unknown euro-girls have nice natural tits.

This is very true. Check out some of the girls I have mentioned in the thread about
underrated and overrated stars. Julia Tchernei, Lou Valmont, Sonya Smith, Agnes
Leira (aka Suzy Sweet), ... and many more. Almost forgot, what about Karma.

> In 'Rocco's True Anal Stories #2', a blond and a brunette both have
> large beautiful breasts. The guys really pound these girls' pussies
> and asses and make their tits fly all over the place.
>
> Check out the short-haired blond on the front cover:
> http://www.freemoviespics.com/index.cfm?div=videos&page=details&tid=64924&stype=
> &time=0&stext=rocco%27s%20true%20ana&mty
> pe=&cid=0&strw=-29

The short-haired blond on the boxcover is actually quite well known. That's Grety
aka Greta Milos, Marilyn, Eva, Eva Raso, Eva Blonde and Mariba Olkins.
I have two possibilities for the brunette. I think you may be referring to a Czech
girl that was probably billed as Antonia Tulowa. This is all I know of this girl.
You could also be referring to Laura Black, a Hungarian girl who was billed in this
video as Eva Unger. Although her tits are not as big, I would still consider them
as "nice natural tits". Laura Black has even more aliases than Grety. Here are a
few that I am aware of: Eva, Eva Unger, Eva Black (there's a fairly well known
Russian girl with nice natural tits who also uses this name on some occasions, but
her more common name is Mercedes or a variation thereof, e.g. Mercedes Black,
Mercedes Aiwe), Eva Koll, Angela Paris, Julia, Grazia Neri and Virginia White.

Torris Bin Drinken

Sep 27, 2002, 6:20:04 PM9/27/02
On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:31:35 EDT, dad...@aol.com (Dadjr57) wrote:

>Yeah, Teri Hatcher's tits do sag. Try Catherine Bell from JAG on CBS. I saw
>her on Howard Stern and he actually measured how big they are. I think it was
>36C or 38C. Nothing fake about them either.

She has good genes. Here mother is Iranian and her dad some Anglo

Torris

Dadjr57

Sep 28, 2002, 8:38:06 PM9/28/02
Yeah, I think Catherine Bell was born in a far off country known as
Finepieceoass!!!