[RAME] What's the best Newsgroup for adult movies

Achmuud Mohamed

Sep 8, 2010, 1:30:28 PM9/8/10

I had marked a nondescript group, but my system crashed and I lost it.

alt.binaries.nospam.multimedia.erotica,
alt.binaries.erotica.pornstars.90s, alt.binaries.erotica.pornstars.80s

There are these, but there is one that is just a simple four letter
label.

Thanks,

Mike Burke

Sep 8, 2010, 3:42:36 PM9/8/10
hoa...@yahoo.com (Achmuud Mohamed) wrote:

> I had marked a nondescript group, but
> my system crashed and I lost it.

Remember the RAME of 2000 or so? Back before almost every ISP blocked
Usenet news group access? This group and Brandy Alexandre's
alt.cult-movies.erotica were both very popular back then. I could post
lots of info here, but what's the point?

--
Mike Burke