F----- Hollywood. WHY put spider LEGS on Spiderman???

RichA

Nov 17, 2021, 8:05:11 PM11/17/21

alvey

Nov 17, 2021, 8:26:22 PM11/17/21
On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:05:07 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote:

Because he said that he was struggling to get a leg over...

alvey

Otto J. Makela

Nov 18, 2021, 8:17:27 AM11/18/21
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Morons.
> https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1390854937?ref_=hm_hp_i_1&listId=ls053181649

Typically trailers of action movies have every intersting-looking
special effect in the movie, what I could collect of that seemed to
imply that they end up meeting many variant villains and heroes from
the multiverse.

Checking out the comics, that "spider-legged Spider-man" seems to be
the Iron Spider armor, originally created by Tony Stark.

https://spiderman.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Spider_Armor

--
/* * * Otto J. Makela <o...@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
/* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */

Jim Bozley

Nov 18, 2021, 2:12:14 PM11/18/21
On Wednesday, 17 November 2021 at 20:05:11 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> Morons.
>
> https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1390854937?ref_=hm_hp_i_1&listId=ls053181649

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Next thing you know they'll change him to a pig and called him Spider-Ham. Not in this universe they won't!

RichA

Nov 18, 2021, 6:10:18 PM11/18/21
It smacks of desperation. Spiderman never exhibited any visible cues that he was part spider. Even the barbs that came out of his fingers were a first Spiderman movie contrivance.

alvey

Nov 18, 2021, 6:51:03 PM11/18/21
What *is* the world coming to when cartoon characters aren't realistic?

T987654321

Nov 19, 2021, 2:56:36 PM11/19/21
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 5:05:11 PM UTC-8, RichA wrote:
> Morons.
>
> https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1390854937?ref_=hm_hp_i_1&listId=ls053181649

lol
Do you have any idea how many times he's morphed into a "spider" in the comics and animation. Not to mention gotten suit that does that.

RichA

Nov 19, 2021, 9:11:30 PM11/19/21
Yes, a SUIT along with GEAR to produce webs. they don't come out of his wrists!!

RichA

Nov 21, 2021, 1:18:40 AM11/21/21
Maybe it's not as bad as I thought? Looks like the legs are mechanical. And while it's ridiculous to think he could HIDE such a contraption, at least they aren't some genetic mutation.

alvey

Nov 21, 2021, 1:42:24 AM11/21/21
unlike the audience...

moviePig

Nov 21, 2021, 9:32:06 AM11/21/21
On 11/21/2021 1:42 AM, alvey wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:18:39 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote:

>>> Yes, a SUIT along with GEAR to produce webs. they don't come out of his wrists!!
>>
>> Maybe it's not as bad as I thought? Looks like the legs are mechanical.
>> And while it's ridiculous to think he could HIDE such a contraption, at
>> least they aren't some genetic mutation.
>
> unlike the audience...

Don't go, you'll never make it out alive...

alvey

Nov 21, 2021, 3:09:53 PM11/21/21
That's not unknown in the land of the free...