Re: Hard evidence that Keanu Reeves is gay.

dsb...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 6:27:11 PM6/29/15
On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 6:23:59 PM UTC-4, dsb...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 7, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Justin Tribble wrote:
> > >To suggest that someone is gay is not NECESSARILY an accusation, except
> > >perhaps in the minds of those who consider that a Bad Thing. And why
> > >would anyone think that gay people can't get married and, for that
> > >matter, have children? Bizarre notion.
> >
> > Well Anima, the reason gay people can't get married and have children
> > is because hosexulaity is GROSS!!!
>
> Biology suggest they can't have children.. How stupid of a question is that? If the world was reversed and homosexuality was the norm, humanity would never advance.
I like Keanu Reeves, He's awesome! Who cares if he's gay? Another awesome gay guy is the guy from Lord of the Rings and they guy off of American Horror Story.

spark...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 7:43:41 PM6/29/15
On Thursday, July 18, 1996 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mainbound wrote:
> He had a love in "A Walk in the Clouds" with a woman.

And he had one in Rivers Edge. With a woman.

Justin Tribble

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

It was August1995, I was watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,
Keanu was on promoting "A Walk in the Clouds", Jay asked Keanu what he
thought of working with Anthony Quinn, the famous actor. I notice
Keanu started speaking in a deeper form of voice, deeper into his
soul. He replied by saying that loved working with a strong man like
Quinn, he went on to say how handsome he thought Quinn was, I even
think he asked Jay if he thought Quinn was handsome, he was all
excited to talk about Quinn, it was extremely akward, Keanu was going
on and on about Quinn's looks and the attraction he had with him. Jay
Leno was certainly alittle stunned along with the audience, and an odd
chill went down my back, I knew what Reeves was saying, he was GAY.
Keanu also knew that he had said to much, he had gone to deep. After a
short, but unberable, pause, Jay Burst out with some other question,
he made sure that Anthony Quinn wouldn't be brought up again.
I have never forgotten about this show. I was sure there would be
stories about what Reeves said, but I heard nothing. Shows how much
those inside Holloywood reporters really know. By my estimation, Keanu
Reeves is Bisexual. I also wached an interview with Reeves and Barbra
Walters about 8 months ago. She asked him about his sexuality, he
wouldn't answer her question straight forward. He never told her if he
was gay, or not gay, he just wouldn't answer her. I am so suprised no
one has ever brought this up. People accuse Tom Cruise of being gay
and he is married! I don't want anyone to think I'm lying, I'm not.
What I have stated above is true.

Justin Tribble
reds...@sedona.net

Nate Grover

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

Justin Tribble (que...@sedona.net) wrote:
(snip: Keanu Reeves might be gay because he never said he wasn't and once
while doing an interview he said he thought Anthony Quinn was a handsome
man.)

Who really gives a DAMN?!? Get a life.

--
Nate Grover (http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/people/ngrover/PERSONAL/main.html)
"The cynics are right nine times out of ten" - H.L. Mencken

Pierre Johnson

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96

Who cares? He's a really bad actor anyway! Remember Bill and Ted's Excellent
Adventure? Why do ppl in our society place such high value on celebrities and
stardom?

Believe me, nearly all of the people in Hollywood are bisexual. It's kept out
of the media, who are willing to cooperate, since lots of media people are
homosexuals themselves.

Justin Tribble

Jul 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/6/96

Matt, Keanu implyed "handsome" as in "I'm attracted to Quinn". But you
guys are right, who cares! I don't care. I just posted it for no
reason.

Matt Martinez

Jul 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/6/96

Nate Grover wrote:

> Justin Tribble (que...@sedona.net) wrote:
> (snip: Keanu Reeves might be gay because he never said he wasn't and once
> while doing an interview he said he thought Anthony Quinn was a handsome
> man.)
>
> Who really gives a DAMN?!? Get a life.

I've heard just about every woman I've ever met refer to another woman as
pretty. Does that mean that every woman in the world is a lesbian? No,
of course not. It's just that they can tell when a certain person can be
found attractive, so is there some rule that a guy can't as well?

--

Matt

This is my anti-sig file.

R. Wiley

Jul 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/7/96

que...@sedona.net (Justin Tribble) writes:

> People accuse Tom Cruise of being gay
>and he is married! I don't want anyone to think I'm lying, I'm not.
>What I have stated above is true.

>Justin Tribble
>reds...@sedona.net

As were Anthony Perkins, Robert Reed, Rock Hudson, Jan Wenner,
Elton John, et. al.

rw

Justin Tribble

Jul 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/7/96

Craig Hogan

Jul 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/8/96

I have hard evidence that Keanu Reeves is the worst actor in
hollywood:

'Much Ado About Nothing'

Craig

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
* Craig Hogan * Cure TAB archive, live Cure recordings: *

Cap'n Buckwheat

Jul 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/9/96

Craig Hogan <cho...@primenet.com> wrote:

> I have hard evidence that Keanu Reeves is the worst actor in
>hollywood:

>'Much Ado About Nothing'

>Craig
ROFLMAO! Aaaaahhh! That phoney British accent that he slipped in and
out of was horrific!
Cap'n Buckwheat

Hervey

Jul 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/11/96

In article <4rshao$i...@clark.zippo.com>, buck...@hnehealth.com (Cap'n
Buckwheat) wrote:

> Craig Hogan <cho...@primenet.com> wrote:
>
> > I have hard evidence that Keanu Reeves is the worst actor in
> >hollywood:
>
> >'Much Ado About Nothing'
>
> >Craig
> ROFLMAO! Aaaaahhh! That phoney British accent that he slipped in and
> out of was horrific!

Sorry, but I can't resist slamming on Keanu Reeves. He is indeed the worst
actor currently popular in Hollywood. Whatever possessed directors to cast
him in period pieces like Much Ado and Dangerous Liasons? Some things are
inexplicable.

PMcilroy

Jul 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/15/96

Plus...hes never done a sex scene of any kind,has he? With a girl,I
mean...the only one I can think of is "my own private Idaho" and that was
with River Phoenix

Eric Marvin

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96

Wasn't there a love scene in "Point Break?"
ENivram

Jennie Bolton

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96

In article <4se53o$1...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, pmci...@aol.com (PMcilroy)
wrote:

> Plus...hes never done a sex scene of any kind,has he? With a girl,I
> mean...the only one I can think of is "my own private Idaho" and that was
> with River Phoenix

By that criterion, Rock Hudson must've been straight after all.

We all understand that there is a difference between an actor's real
personality traits, habits, tastes, lifestyles, etc. with those of roles
they play in a movie, don't we?

--
^^^
o o MacP...@aol.com

Ron Freilinger

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96

pmci...@aol.com (PMcilroy) wrote:

>Plus...hes never done a sex scene of any kind,has he? With a girl,I
>mean...the only one I can think of is "my own private Idaho" and that was
>with River Phoenix

You seem to have a serious hangup about proving to all of us that
Reeves is gay.
Why? Or even better - who cares? Besides you, of course.

Mainbound

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

He had a love in "A Walk in the Clouds" with a woman.

zak

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

I don't think Keanu Reeves is gay. He doesn't even seem happy.

FireMagik

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <jbolton-16...@161.55.136.179>, jbo...@ooze.nwfsc.noaa.gov (Jennie Bolton) wrote:

> In article <4se53o$1...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, pmci...@aol.com (PMcilroy)

> wrote:
>
> > Plus...hes never done a sex scene of any kind,has he? With a girl,I
> > mean...the only one I can think of is "my own private Idaho" and that was
> > with River Phoenix
>

> By that criterion, Rock Hudson must've been straight after all.
>
> We all understand that there is a difference between an actor's real
> personality traits, habits, tastes, lifestyles, etc. with those of roles
> they play in a movie, don't we?
>
> --
> ^^^
> o o MacP...@aol.com
> v The Pionus Breeders Association
> ( ) and Pionus Parrot Home Page
> --n-n-- http://users.aol.com/apionus/PBAPABE.HTM
> vvv Sputnik Central: The Kevin Spacey Home Page
> http://users.aol.com/macparrot/kspacey.html

***********

Alas, evidently not.

Stephanie Mesler-Bowry

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

zak (z...@azstarnet.com) wrote:
: I don't think Keanu Reeves is gay. He doesn't even seem happy.

Couldn't have put it better myself! --Steph

Peter Thomas Chattaway

Jul 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/28/96

SClark543 (scla...@aol.com) wrote:
: Craig Hogan <cho...@primenet.com> wrote:

: : I have hard evidence that Keanu Reeves is the worst actor in hollywood
: : 'Much Ado About Nothing'

:
: Thankyou ! I could not believe how bad he was ! I sat there in utter
: shock listening to him try and act and talk with an accent at the same
: time, what was that all about?

That was "about" the fact that Keanu Reeves is an overseas box-office
plus, no matter how bad he acts, and Branagh wanted his movie to sell
outside America/England. A local critic, however, noted that the preview
audience cheered when Keanu delivered his very list lines:

"Thank you. I am not of many words, but thank you."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
--
Peter T. Chattaway | "I don't swear just for the hell of it. Language is a
Culture Editor, | poor enough means of communication. I think we should

dsb...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 6:23:59 PM6/29/15

charok...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2015, 8:24:25 PM12/12/15
no,,,i will never thought of him as gay...

fren...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2016, 10:01:25 AM3/18/16
Keanu is a closet bisexual probably to save his acting career from going down the toilet, or he is uncomfortable about being open about his sexual orientation. Alot of people especially women dont want to know keanu is bisexual.

mahabo...@yahoo.com

Jul 13, 2016, 4:44:14 AM7/13/16
On Tuesday, July 2, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Justin Tribble wrote:
> It was August1995, I was watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,
> Keanu was on promoting "A Walk in the Clouds", Jay asked Keanu what he
> thought of working with Anthony Quinn, the famous actor. I notice
> Keanu started speaking in a deeper form of voice, deeper into his
> soul. He replied by saying that loved working with a strong man like
> Quinn, he went on to say how handsome he thought Quinn was, I even
> think he asked Jay if he thought Quinn was handsome, he was all
> excited to talk about Quinn, it was extremely akward, Keanu was going
> on and on about Quinn's looks and the attraction he had with him. Jay
> Leno was certainly alittle stunned along with the audience, and an odd
> chill went down my back, I knew what Reeves was saying, he was GAY.
> Keanu also knew that he had said to much, he had gone to deep. After a
> short, but unberable, pause, Jay Burst out with some other question,
> he made sure that Anthony Quinn wouldn't be brought up again.
> I have never forgotten about this show. I was sure there would be
> stories about what Reeves said, but I heard nothing. Shows how much
> those inside Holloywood reporters really know. By my estimation, Keanu
> Reeves is Bisexual. I also wached an interview with Reeves and Barbra
> Walters about 8 months ago. She asked him about his sexuality, he
> wouldn't answer her question straight forward. He never told her if he
> was gay, or not gay, he just wouldn't answer her. I am so suprised no
> one has ever brought this up. People accuse Tom Cruise of being gay
> and he is married! I don't want anyone to think I'm lying, I'm not.
> What I have stated above is true.
>
> Justin Tribble
> reds...@sedona.net

Justin,

What about this. I found it a sign that he was having dinner
with this nice looking man and when they leave together after dinner,
Keanu is holding a red rose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWuSLPBnrFY

baxteran...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2016, 3:56:54 PM7/13/16
On Monday, July 15, 1996 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, PMcilroy wrote:
> Plus...hes never done a sex scene of any kind,has he? With a girl,I
> mean...the only one I can think of is "my own private Idaho" and that was
> with River Phoenix

Watch River's Edge.

spark...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2016, 5:50:24 PM7/13/16
On Tuesday, July 2, 1996 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Justin Tribble wrote:
> It was August1995, I was watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,
> Keanu was on promoting "A Walk in the Clouds", Jay asked Keanu what he
> thought of working with Anthony Quinn, the famous actor. I notice
> Keanu started speaking in a deeper form of voice, deeper into his
> soul. He replied by saying that loved working with a strong man like
> Quinn, he went on to say how handsome he thought Quinn was, I even
> think he asked Jay if he thought Quinn was handsome, he was all
> excited to talk about Quinn, it was extremely akward, Keanu was going
> on and on about Quinn's looks and the attraction he had with him. Jay
> Leno was certainly alittle stunned along with the audience, and an odd

If it happened on Conan's show, the host would have picked it up and continued with it, making good natured jokes about this alleged attraction. I haven't watched Leno's stodgy show in years.

As for me, personally, I find that Anthony Quinn has an interesting look. He's not good looking in a bland way, but is indeed kind of handsome. I have no desire to have sex with him, though.

Irish Ranger

Jul 17, 2016, 3:14:41 PM7/17/16
On Tuesday, July 2, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Justin Tribble wrote:
> It was August1995, I was watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,
> Keanu was on promoting "A Walk in the Clouds", Jay asked Keanu what he
> thought of working with Anthony Quinn, the famous actor. I notice
> Keanu started speaking in a deeper form of voice, deeper into his
> soul. He replied by saying that loved working with a strong man like
> Quinn, he went on to say how handsome he thought Quinn was, I even
> think he asked Jay if he thought Quinn was handsome,

No offense but who gives a shit if Reeves is gay or not? Or what he said in an
interview 20 years ago? Seems like half the actors in Hollywood are gay
at one time or another - depending on how desperate they are for
press coverage. I do feel sorry for the ones like Chasity Bono and
Bruce Jenner but save your time and effort for the real problems in the world.

Irish Mike

spark...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2016, 4:45:57 PM7/18/16
In a forum about movies, people should focus more on real life problems?

mbar...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2017, 8:56:24 AM3/11/17
Keanu Reeves is a great actor,and a wonderful human being....doesnt hurt anyone whether straight, gay or bisexual. I have always loved him and his acting. Isn't that what its all about in the whole scheme of things. Stop all you haters! Live and let live. Love you Keanu.

brandyb...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2017, 2:23:59 PM3/11/17
Thank you for speaking the truth!

Barry Worthington

Mar 15, 2017, 3:18:04 PM3/15/17
On Tuesday, 2 July 1996 08:00:00 UTC+1, Justin Tribble wrote:
> It was August1995, I was watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,
> Keanu was on promoting "A Walk in the Clouds", Jay asked Keanu what he
> thought of working with Anthony Quinn, the famous actor. I notice
> Keanu started speaking in a deeper form of voice, deeper into his
> soul. He replied by saying that loved working with a strong man like
> Quinn, he went on to say how handsome he thought Quinn was, I even
> think he asked Jay if he thought Quinn was handsome, he was all
> excited to talk about Quinn, it was extremely akward, Keanu was going
> on and on about Quinn's looks and the attraction he had with him. Jay
> Leno was certainly alittle stunned along with the audience, and an odd
> chill went down my back, I knew what Reeves was saying, he was GAY.
> Keanu also knew that he had said to much, he had gone to deep. After a
> short, but unberable, pause, Jay Burst out with some other question,
> he made sure that Anthony Quinn wouldn't be brought up again.
> I have never forgotten about this show. I was sure there would be
> stories about what Reeves said, but I heard nothing. Shows how much
> those inside Holloywood reporters really know. By my estimation, Keanu
> Reeves is Bisexual. I also wached an interview with Reeves and Barbra
> Walters about 8 months ago. She asked him about his sexuality, he
> wouldn't answer her question straight forward. He never told her if he
> was gay, or not gay, he just wouldn't answer her. I am so suprised no
> one has ever brought this up. People accuse Tom Cruise of being gay
> and he is married! I don't want anyone to think I'm lying, I'm not.
> What I have stated above is true.
>
> Justin Tribble
> reds...@sedona.net

Yes, but who gives a fucking shit? Haven't you anything better to do?

trotsky

Mar 16, 2017, 3:12:20 PM3/16/17
Also, you have to admit "hard evidence" is an extremely poor choice of
words.

Lewis

Mar 18, 2017, 11:31:26 AM3/18/17
In message <eb127cd6-1433-4d87...@googlegroups.com> Barry Worthington <barrywort...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2 July 1996 08:00:00 UTC+1, Justin Tribble wrote:

[idiotic babble deleted]

> Yes, but who gives a fucking shit? Haven't you anything better to do?

People who are repressed homosexuals are always looking for other
homosexuals to add to their spank bank.

Why would anyone ask about someone else's sex life and why would anyone
ever answer such a question?

--
'Why are our people going out there?' said Mr Boggis of the Thieves'
Guild. 'Because they are showing a brisk pioneering spirit and seeking

Barry Worthington

Mar 18, 2017, 2:22:27 PM3/18/17
"When Quinn the Eskimo gets here,
Everybody's gonna shout!"

andrew.m...@ctkchs.net

Mar 20, 2017, 1:18:07 PM3/20/17
Everyone fuck off, this was back in 1995, who gives a shit? I feel like you're the type of guy who sits in the youtube comments posting controversial bull shit, did you get held back in kindergarten by any chance?

1979j...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2017, 8:17:40 PM3/22/17
I think keanu reeves is hot as fuck. Gay or not he still hot and a pretty good actor

kdb4...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2017, 5:31:16 PM7/18/17
Then u must be queer yourself

irishra...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2017, 1:24:27 AM7/19/17
On Tuesday, July 2, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Justin Tribble wrote:
> It was August1995, I was watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,
> Keanu was on promoting "A Walk in the Clouds", Jay asked Keanu what he
> thought of working with Anthony Quinn, the famous actor. I notice
> Keanu started speaking in a deeper form of voice, deeper into his
> soul.

Let me file this under "Who Gives A Fu*K", which is
right next to "Get A Life".

Irish Mike

biba...@gmail.com

May 29, 2019, 11:37:45 AM5/29/19
Dňa utorok, 2. júla 1996 9:00:00 UTC+2 Justin Tribble napísal(-a):
> It was August1995, I was watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,
> Keanu was on promoting "A Walk in the Clouds", Jay asked Keanu what he
> thought of working with Anthony Quinn, the famous actor. I notice
> Keanu started speaking in a deeper form of voice, deeper into his
> soul. He replied by saying that loved working with a strong man like
> Quinn, he went on to say how handsome he thought Quinn was, I even
> think he asked Jay if he thought Quinn was handsome, he was all
> excited to talk about Quinn, it was extremely akward, Keanu was going
> on and on about Quinn's looks and the attraction he had with him. Jay
> Leno was certainly alittle stunned along with the audience, and an odd
> chill went down my back, I knew what Reeves was saying, he was GAY.
> Keanu also knew that he had said to much, he had gone to deep. After a
> short, but unberable, pause, Jay Burst out with some other question,
> he made sure that Anthony Quinn wouldn't be brought up again.
> I have never forgotten about this show. I was sure there would be
> stories about what Reeves said, but I heard nothing. Shows how much
> those inside Holloywood reporters really know. By my estimation, Keanu
> Reeves is Bisexual. I also wached an interview with Reeves and Barbra
> Walters about 8 months ago. She asked him about his sexuality, he
> wouldn't answer her question straight forward. He never told her if he
> was gay, or not gay, he just wouldn't answer her. I am so suprised no
> one has ever brought this up. People accuse Tom Cruise of being gay
> and he is married! I don't want anyone to think I'm lying, I'm not.
> What I have stated above is true.
>
> Justin Tribble
> reds...@sedona.net

So that is really hard evidence - hahahahaha-OMG I cant stop laugh- I know him pretty well and I can tell you he is not gay ,or bi he is straight,just he neednt be in relationsip, I am also not I am woman nd I am not lesbian-Keanu is attracted to women,just he loves his free life,he has also sex with women if he wants-

biba...@gmail.com

May 29, 2019, 11:38:18 AM5/29/19
Dňa piatok, 18. marca 2016 15:01:25 UTC+1 fren...@gmail.com napísal(-a):
> Keanu is a closet bisexual probably to save his acting career from going down the toilet, or he is uncomfortable about being open about his sexual orientation. Alot of people especially women dont want to know keanu is bisexual.

No he is not gay,or bui-I know him very well,he is straight ,he is attracted to women,He just dont want be in relationship,he has sex with women as he wants-

biba...@gmail.com

May 29, 2019, 11:41:56 AM5/29/19
> Justin Tribble Hahaha,Keanu is very private person as I am ,introvert,and why& he would answered about his sexuality? I just can tell you I know him ,very well,I am woman,and he is not gay ,or bi,he is straight,he loves women and he is attracted to women
> reds...@sedona.net

ivana...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2019, 8:18:26 AM12/31/19
I do not know him and even though I did not cared much about his sexual preferences I would never sort him anywhere close to bi or gay. But hey those are only my instincts. The real thing is whether he is human enough in this selfish sick world. That surely looks like he is....
Ivana

robamm...@hotmail.com

Mar 22, 2020, 3:31:42 AM3/22/20
Gays are cool.....