"Slumber Party Massacre" being remade by...scifi (TV)

RichA

Oct 9, 2021, 9:57:18 PM10/9/21

trotsky

Oct 11, 2021, 12:49:36 PM10/11/21
On 10/9/2021 8:57 PM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.tvfanatic.com/2021/07/one-in-a-thousand-beverley-huynh-on-beating-the-odds-with-sheer/

Sounds like a snooze fest. That's a pun but I don't expect you to get it.

RichA

Oct 11, 2021, 7:14:05 PM10/11/21
Probably won't be nearly as entertaining as this trailer for the first one:

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3136946457?playlistId=tt0084695&ref_=tt_ov_vi

dbro

Nov 3, 2021, 1:46:00 AM11/3/21
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote in
I remember a time in the nineties when syfy/the scifi channel had so much
potential. Well, maybe it never did, but it seemed that way. Before I got
rid of cable several years ago it was nothing but Asylum crap and reality
show garbage.