If Hollywood would Buy Netflix?

The Starmaker

Aug 12, 2021, 1:54:30 PM8/12/21
If Hollywood would Buy Netflix? It would probably be
the end of Netflix as you know it.

Hollywood would just 'dump' their garbage in it.

(they have a lot of garbage!)

Netflix is not in the garbage business.

The Starmaker

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Ed Stasiak

Aug 12, 2021, 4:50:07 PM8/12/21
> The Starmaker
>
> If Hollywood would Buy Netflix? It would probably
> be the end of Netflix as you know it.

Seeing as Netflix has $25 BILLION a year in revenue,
it's far more likely they would buy up “Hollywood”.

anim8rfsk

Aug 12, 2021, 8:05:06 PM8/12/21
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> If Hollywood would Buy Netflix? It would probably be
> the end of Netflix as you know it.
>

> Hollywood would just 'dump' their garbage in it.
>
> (they have a lot of garbage!)
>

> Netflix is not in the garbage business.

Netflix is more and more in the garbage business every day.

> The Starmaker

T987654321

Aug 13, 2021, 2:14:45 PM8/13/21
On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 10:54:30 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> If Hollywood would Buy Netflix? It would probably be
> the end of Netflix as you know it.