Re: Portrait of a Mobster 1961

The Starmaker

Nov 27, 2021, 5:31:59 PM11/27/21
Here is a part of the whole movie that I got it sync now:

https://youtu.be/USNCbN1PaNM

You won't find a better copy anywhere in the world of the whole movie
today in English!

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > I actually found a better copy a year ago on ok.ru but it was in
> > > russian language and it was clear and sharp as a bell.
> > >
> > > I tried to remove the russian audio and replace it with the english
> > > audio but synchronizing it was a Big problem.
> > >
> > > And it has never been sold for real dvd or on TV again.
> > >
> > > I wonder if it was ever on real VHS?
> > >
> > > Anyway...ok.ru has a better copy now in English...
> > >
> > > and you can use a video download site to download the video from ok.ru.
> > >
> > > (this post is only for those who know how to *navigate* ok.ru)
> >
> > update: I finally took "a better copy a year ago" and synchronizd it
> > with the english audio...and it's Perfect!
> >
> > I know have the BEST version that exist today of Portrait of a Mobster 1961.
> >
> > I'll find a place where you can see how it looks and sounds now...
> >
> > and you won't find a better copy anywhere!
>
> Here is a part of the whole movie that I got it sync now:
>
> https://youtu.be/USNCbN1PaNM
>
> You won't find a better copy anywhere in the world of the whole movie today in English!
>

> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

The Starmaker

Dec 11, 2021, 1:33:43 AM12/11/21
I'll be uploading the whole movie and post the link here, then you got
48 hours to download it before I remove it.

The Starmaker

Dec 11, 2021, 2:48:47 AM12/11/21
https://air.inc/a/cIZQzjdAK

air.inc is a competitor of dropbox.com

The Starmaker

Dec 11, 2021, 5:26:39 PM12/11/21
if it reads view at Starmaker
then go there and you will see a Download blue button.