"Spider-Man: No Way Home"

Lynn McGuire

Dec 28, 2021, 9:49:36 PM12/28/21
I went and saw "Spider-Man: No Way Home" this afternoon with my Dad and
my son. Pretty good. About 4 out of 5 stars. The ending was
impressive due to the actors involved.

Lynn

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Dec 29, 2021, 12:06:02 AM12/29/21
In article <sqgibt$cpv$1...@dont-email.me>,
I teared up twice.
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..

Paul S Person

Dec 29, 2021, 11:18:54 AM12/29/21
I'll be renting it ... eventually. The last one was not all that
impressive.

By now he should be at least 20.

So, is he now a young "Spider-Man" or is he still just a "Spider-Boy"?
--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Dec 29, 2021, 12:13:04 PM12/29/21
In article <lc2psgdf4vsibg7kl...@4ax.com>,
Paul S Person <pspe...@ix.netcom.invalid> wrote:
>On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 20:49:33 -0600, Lynn McGuire
><lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I went and saw "Spider-Man: No Way Home" this afternoon with my Dad and
>>my son. Pretty good. About 4 out of 5 stars. The ending was
>>impressive due to the actors involved.
>
>I'll be renting it ... eventually. The last one was not all that
>impressive.
>
>By now he should be at least 20.
>
>So, is he now a young "Spider-Man" or is he still just a "Spider-Boy"?

Yes.

Ed Stasiak

Dec 31, 2021, 7:50:41 PM12/31/21
> Paul S Person
> > Lynn McGuire
>
> > I went and saw "Spider-Man: No Way Home" this afternoon with my
> > Dad and my son. Pretty good. About 4 out of 5 stars. The ending was
> > impressive due to the actors involved.
>
> I'll be renting it ... eventually.

I'll watch when it's available online but I've been looking forward to it.

> The last one was not all that impressive.

I think the first MCU/Disney movie, “Spider-Man Homecoming” is the
best off all the Spider-Man flicks, though “Spider-Man Far From Home”
is pretty disappointing.

The MCU/Disney movies have a believable high school aged cast and
that’s what’s needed for this character.