THE NORTHMAN (no spoilers)

moviePig

Jan 25, 2023, 4:26:29 PM1/25/23

A Viking boy is set upon a violent mission by his father, the king,
which he carries into adulthood. THE NORTHMAN has the feel of a
semi-historical Nordic tale imbued with tradition and myth. Undoubtedly
detailed with more authenticity than a conventional action quest, it
showcases writer-director Robert Eggers's (THE WITCH) penchant for
re-creating edgy past culture. Mostly recommended.

william ahearn

Jan 25, 2023, 10:17:36 PM1/25/23
I couldn't get through it. I'm sick to death of the whole look and feel of this stuff.