Machete looks like more liberal propaganda from Hollyweird

rafiki

Sep 3, 2010, 1:57:50 AM9/3/10
Do not give any money to it. Watch a cam instead.

--rafiki

Thank you drive through.

Ars Gratia Artis

Sep 3, 2010, 2:08:09 AM9/3/10

~~~~~~
What a thoroughly worthless review of "Machete."
Rafiki the fakir.
He sees the movie and he wastes our time by not telling
us something about the opus.
Is this going to be another Roderiquez "guns, drugs & whores"
pastiche ?
Or is Rodriquez presiding over his first chef d'oeuvre-class work of
art ?

Cheers, David H

Greg Grant 333

Sep 3, 2010, 2:42:21 AM9/3/10

"Ars Gratia Artis" <davidh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Cheers, David H

-------------------

Hahahaha. Seriously, you guys are expecting a work of art from a movie
called "Machete?" All right, judging a book by its cover aside, look at the
acting lineup. When was the last time any of these people were in anything
good? De Niro. Jessica Alba. Michelle Rodriduez. Steven "I turned down
Expendables for this?" Seagal. At this point, The Situation and Snookie
would be a step up. It's a blood and guts fantasy movie, shot by a guy who
enjoys his craft and likes telling stories he wants to tell. It's a work.
It's not a work of art.

rafiki

Sep 3, 2010, 3:24:39 AM9/3/10
On Sep 2, 11:42 pm, "Greg Grant 333" <Victo...@myplace.com> wrote:
> "Ars Gratia Artis" <davidholi...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:480fc1d3-c734-4230...@l20g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

I plan to walk into a hispanic-run theatre and tell them my name is
Pedro and I demand a free ticket and free popcorn and a free drink.
Then I'll take a dump on the bathroom floor and bathe in the sink and
sue them when I get tossed out.

MichaelW

Sep 3, 2010, 8:28:43 AM9/3/10

Robert Rodriguez doesn't make liberal propaganda, does he? He makes action
flicks. This looks like a film full of mindless violence. You would probably
like it. Since you are a no brainer conservative.
--
http://www.booksie.com/michael_wynn (my humble self)
www.TheEnglishCollection.com

"rafiki" <fi...@erols.com> skrev i melding

moviePig

Sep 3, 2010, 10:01:01 AM9/3/10
On Sep 3, 8:28 am, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert Rodriguez doesn't make liberal propaganda, does he? He makes action
> flicks. This looks like a film full of mindless violence. You would probably
> like it. Since you are a no brainer conservative.

English being your second language, you're probably unaware that,
nowadays, 'propaganda' no longer implicates an author's intent, but
instead refers to "anything that people I disagree with might
enjoy"...

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...

arturo

Sep 3, 2010, 11:46:45 AM9/3/10
moviePig <pwal...@moviepig.com> wrote in

> On Sep 3, 8:28 am, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Robert Rodriguez doesn't make liberal propaganda, does he? He makes
>> actio
>> flicks. This looks like a film full of mindless violence. You would
>> proba
> bly
>> like it. Since you are a no brainer conservative.
>
> English being your second language, you're probably unaware that,
> nowadays, 'propaganda' no longer implicates an author's intent, but
> instead refers to "anything that people I disagree with might
> enjoy"...

No, in this case it pretty much is propaganda. I don't know if I would
call it "liberal" propaganda, more like jew/mexican propaganda. This is a
movie that was bankrolled by jews, and is about an heroic illegal
immigrant killing evil white people.

On a side note, do you remember how jews whined about the Passion? They
wouldn't shut up about it and used the mainstream media to shove their
views of it down America's throats, paining themselves as poor little
victims and calling the movie bigoted. Yet here the jews are, bankrolling
a blatant anti-white movie like this. I swear, if Hitler had killed them
all he would have done us a favor...

RichA

Sep 3, 2010, 3:44:22 PM9/3/10

Pro Latino ILLEGALS liberal propaganda. Kind of figures, given the
director.

Red Cloud

Sep 3, 2010, 5:10:47 PM9/3/10
On Sep 3, 8:46 am, arturo <bl...@mo.noemail> wrote:

It's about time Hollyweird making pro-Mexican invasion movie. This
movie is not
for mainstream white race but it does not hurt profit-making because
Mexicans population is the second largest ethnic group in USA. So
there are enough Mexicans or Hispanics find this one very entertaining
for their causes. What
Mexicans want is reclaiming the territory called Aztlan. This is pure
lie and propaganda for Pro-Mexican movement. No such Aztlan existed
in anywhere in the world. Aztlan is a name created during 60's era to
give the sense of belonging to
Mexicans in the territory they did not belonging. So now their task
is focused in the media with liberals. I guess Jews are stomp all
over white liberals.

nick

Sep 3, 2010, 6:03:49 PM9/3/10
On Sep 3, 8:28 am, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert Rodriguez doesn't make liberal propaganda, does he? He makes action
> flicks. This looks like a film full of mindless violence. You would probably
> like it. Since you are a no brainer conservative.

But in Machete the mindless violence is directed against no brainer
conservatives.

MichaelW

Sep 3, 2010, 6:13:36 PM9/3/10
Well, if you have to analyze everything then at least those poor immigrants
get to fight back on the screen. Anyway, the number of immigrants are
dropping now as there seem to be more jobs in Mexico than in the united
states.

"nick" <nickmacp...@AOL.com> skrev i melding

rafiki

Sep 3, 2010, 8:00:26 PM9/3/10
On Sep 3, 3:13 pm, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, if you have to analyze everything then at least those poor immigrants
> get to fight back on the screen. Anyway, the number of immigrants are
> dropping now as there seem to be more jobs in Mexico than in the united
> states.
>
> --http://www.booksie.com/michael_wynn(my humble self)www.TheEnglishCollection.com
>
> "nick" <nickmacpherso...@AOL.com> skrev i meldingnews:c8c2485c-2c27-4468...@t6g2000vbh.googlegroups.com...

> On Sep 3, 8:28 am, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Robert Rodriguez doesn't make liberal propaganda, does he? He makes action
> > flicks. This looks like a film full of mindless violence. You would
> > probably
> > like it. Since you are a no brainer conservative.
>
> But in Machete the mindless violence is directed against no brainer
> conservatives.

No response from Janky, rwa, or CW? I'm gonna have to troll harder.

Red Cloud

Sep 3, 2010, 11:59:23 PM9/3/10
On Sep 3, 3:13 pm, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, if you have to analyze everything then at least those poor immigrants
> get to fight back on the screen. Anyway, the number of immigrants are
> dropping now as there seem to be more jobs in Mexico than in the united
> states.

ahaha..OH sure Mexico provides more jobs than than US. Why the hell
Mexicans are still trying crossing the border? Actually the number
of Mexican invasion is drop by 0.1%.

> --http://www.booksie.com/michael_wynn(my humble self)www.TheEnglishCollection.com
>
> "nick" <nickmacpherso...@AOL.com> skrev i meldingnews:c8c2485c-2c27-4468...@t6g2000vbh.googlegroups.com...

> On Sep 3, 8:28 am, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Robert Rodriguez doesn't make liberal propaganda, does he? He makes action
> > flicks. This looks like a film full of mindless violence. You would
> > probably
> > like it. Since you are a no brainer conservative.
>
> But in Machete the mindless violence is directed against no brainer
> conservatives.

This movie is traditionally part of Chicano film which is based on
violence. This violence has a root in Spain's bull-malevolent
culture.

Milhouse G

Sep 4, 2010, 1:12:17 AM9/4/10
rafiki wrote:

> I plan to walk into a hispanic-run theatre and tell them my name is
> Pedro and I demand a free ticket and free popcorn and a free drink.
> Then I'll take a dump on the bathroom floor and bathe in the sink and
> sue them when I get tossed out.

What is wrong with you?

--
Milhouse Guidry of the mWo
and do you just have a list of local Hispanic-owned theaters on hand? wtf.

RichA

Sep 4, 2010, 1:13:48 AM9/4/10
On Sep 3, 11:59 pm, Red Cloud <mmdir2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 3:13 pm, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Well, if you have to analyze everything then at least those poor immigrants
> > get to fight back on the screen. Anyway, the number of immigrants are
> > dropping now as there seem to be more jobs in Mexico than in the united
> > states.
>
>  ahaha..OH sure Mexico provides more jobs than than US. Why the hell
> Mexicans are still trying   crossing the border?   Actually the number
> of Mexican invasion is drop  by  0.1%.
>
> > --http://www.booksie.com/michael_wynn(myhumble self)www.TheEnglishCollection.com

> > "nick" <nickmacpherso...@AOL.com> skrev i meldingnews:c8c2485c-2c27-4468...@t6g2000vbh.googlegroups.com...
> > On Sep 3, 8:28 am, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Robert Rodriguez doesn't make liberal propaganda, does he? He makes action
> > > flicks. This looks like a film full of mindless violence. You would
> > > probably
> > > like it. Since you are a no brainer conservative.
>
> > But in Machete the mindless violence is directed against no brainer
> > conservatives.
>
>  This movie is traditionally part of Chicano film which is based on
> violence. This violence  has a root in Spain's bull-malevolent
> culture.

There is definitely something wrong with the Spanish. Every country
they infest is a joke.

Milhouse G

Sep 4, 2010, 1:14:58 AM9/4/10
arturo wrote:

> On a side note, do you remember how jews whined about the Passion? They
> wouldn't shut up about it and used the mainstream media to shove their
> views of it down America's throats, paining themselves as poor little
> victims and calling the movie bigoted. Yet here the jews are, bankrolling
> a blatant anti-white movie like this. I swear, if Hitler had killed them
> all he would have done us a favor...

But he was a failure and didn't, then killed himself, like a failure.

http://tinyurl.com/36r62fr

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 4, 2010, 4:33:36 AM9/4/10
On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:44:22 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rande...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Robert Rodriguez, awsome action director!

--

- ReFlex76

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Sep 4, 2010, 9:23:35 AM9/4/10

"Milhouse G" <milhouse_...@derekmarvelli.org> wrote in message

> rafiki wrote:
>
>> I plan to walk into a hispanic-run theatre and tell them my name is
>> Pedro and I demand a free ticket and free popcorn and a free drink.
>> Then I'll take a dump on the bathroom floor and bathe in the sink and
>> sue them when I get tossed out.
>
> What is wrong with you?

His country dissolved into a liberal pile of shit. It would drive anyone to
such behavior..

LG
--
The shining beacon of truth in a newsgroup full of liberals. - rafiki

tomcervo

Sep 4, 2010, 9:24:35 AM9/4/10
On Sep 3, 1:57 am, rafiki <fi...@erols.com> wrote:
> Do not give any money to it.  Watch a cam instead.

Do not respond to them. Every time they get a response, they eat
another Cheeto.

CrossfaceWalls

Sep 4, 2010, 2:43:45 PM9/4/10

rafiki is the Michael Medved of RSPW. If there's a swear or a titty in
the film he cries like a bitch and fails it.

CrossfaceWalls

Sep 4, 2010, 2:45:37 PM9/4/10
On Sep 4, 9:23 am, "Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!"
<lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Milhouse G" <milhouse_on_a_st...@derekmarvelli.org> wrote in message

> > rafiki wrote:
>
> >> I plan to walk into a hispanic-run theatre and tell them my name is
> >> Pedro and I demand a free ticket and free popcorn and a free drink.
> >> Then I'll take a dump on the bathroom floor and bathe in the sink and
> >> sue them when I get tossed out.
>
> > What is wrong with you?
>
> His country dissolved into a liberal pile of shit. It would drive anyone to
> such behavior..
>
> LG

Hate of America because you lost noted.

RichA

Sep 4, 2010, 3:20:02 PM9/4/10
On Sep 4, 4:33 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:44:22 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rander3...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Sep 3, 1:57 am, rafiki <fi...@erols.com> wrote:
> >> Do not give any money to it.  Watch a cam instead.
>
> >> --rafiki
>
> >> Thank you drive through.
>
> >Pro Latino ILLEGALS liberal propaganda.  Kind of figures, given the
> >director.
>
>   Robert Rodriguez, awsome action director!

Apparently not this time, it's more speechifying than action.

Freezer

Sep 4, 2010, 7:36:39 PM9/4/10
If I don't reply to this CrossfaceWalls post, the terrorists
win.

Things are always completely fucked up when the other side is in
charge.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://freezer818.livejournal.com/

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Sep 4, 2010, 9:59:38 PM9/4/10

"Freezer" <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in message

> If I don't reply to this CrossfaceWalls post, the terrorists
> win.
>
>> On Sep 4, 9:23 am, "Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved
>> poster!" <lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> His country dissolved into a liberal pile of shit. It would
>>> drive anyone
>>> such behavior..
>>>
>>> LG
>>
>> Hate of America because you lost noted.
>>

> Things are always completely fucked up when the other side is in
> charge.

The difference being that the Republican "completely fucked up" actually
works.

LG
--
"The role of government is not to create wealth, but to create the
conditions that allow entrepreneurs and innovators to thrive."

Freezer

Sep 4, 2010, 11:05:11 PM9/4/10
If I don't reply to this Lord Gow 333, not a White House
approved poster! post, the terrorists win.

> The difference being that the Republican "completely fucked
> up" actually works.

You just keep telling yourself that.

rwa2play, The Northern Lariat

Sep 4, 2010, 11:52:43 PM9/4/10
On 9/4/2010 9:59 PM, Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!
wrote:

> "Freezer"<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in message
>> If I don't reply to this CrossfaceWalls post, the terrorists
>> win.

>>> Hate of America because you lost noted.
>>>
>> Things are always completely fucked up when the other side is in
>> charge.
> The difference being that the Republican "completely fucked up" actually
> works.

Oh yes, removing rules that kept us from looking at the economic abyss
has done so well for us.

/sarcasm.

--
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat
Barely functional, partially reasonable and totally lazy.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike
your Christ. -- Ghandi
A forced faith is a hypocrisy hateful to God and man. -- Henry Manning

Ars Gratia Artis

Sep 5, 2010, 8:32:38 AM9/5/10
On Sep 4, 10:52 pm, "rwa2play, The Northern Lariat"

<rwa2p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>   On 9/4/2010 9:59 PM, Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!
> wrote:
>

> > "Freezer"<freeze...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com>  wrote in message

~~~~~~~
OMG I never dreamed a pastiche of reviews of a Roberto Rodriquez
film would turn into a socio-political melée !
There was even an attack on Aztlan ! Be for real. Every ethnic group
has a mythical Xanadu where everything goes right and all is well
for that group. The Irish have their Brigadoon, the Anglos have
Camelot, the Greeks have Olympus, and the Jews have the Garden
of Eden. Now let's have the decency to allow the Raza to have
Aztlan. I have lived my entire life around Texicans, and they of
all people deserve a mythology.

Of all the horse manure spread about "Machete" the one word I
was looking for is "speechify." This means DIALOGUE.
If Rodriquez has taken one step away from violence and 2 steps
towards rhetoric, then I wanna purchase a senior ticket.
Otherwise I will have to drive all the way to San Antonio or
Houston to see a worthwhile Chef D'ovary.

Cheers, David H Singanas

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Sep 5, 2010, 10:38:17 AM9/5/10

> If I don't reply to this Lord Gow 333, not a White House
> approved poster! post, the terrorists win.
>
>> The difference being that the Republican "completely fucked
>> up" actually works.
>
> You just keep telling yourself that.

Don't have to. I can just read it in the history books.

LG
--
"No arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as
the

Red Cloud

Sep 5, 2010, 12:59:35 PM9/5/10

Aztlan is as real as there was Superman, Batman, X-Man,
Spiderman....

MichaelW

Sep 5, 2010, 2:20:57 PM9/5/10
Are that the history book reccomended by Fox News?

"Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!" <lor...@yahoo.com> skrev
i melding news:udWdnRA8Ycf6Nh7R...@posted.localnet...

David E. Powell

Sep 5, 2010, 2:57:31 PM9/5/10
On Sep 5, 2:20 pm, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are that the history book reccomended by Fox News?

The one where the Berlin wall comes down is standard. ;)

BUZZKILL

Sep 5, 2010, 8:46:08 PM9/5/10

"MichaelW" <michaelh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Are that the history book reccomended by Fox News?

Probably those new Texas history books.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 6, 2010, 7:02:19 AM9/6/10
On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 12:20:02 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rande...@gmail.com>