Bub bye

william ahearn

Feb 20, 2024, 12:11:35 PMFeb 20
Hey,

Toodles, dudes. No way I'm getting a newsreader since I only read two people here and they're on FB. I will miss all the racist, homophobic bullshit and all the wankers crying about "woke." Fuck that.

Bill Anderson

Feb 20, 2024, 2:15:49 PMFeb 20
Sniff…

The pig is on FB?

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog

moviePig

Feb 20, 2024, 4:21:48 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 2:15 PM, Bill Anderson wrote:
> william ahearn <wlah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> Toodles, dudes. No way I'm getting a newsreader since I only read two
>> people here and they're on FB. I will miss all the racist, homophobic
>> bullshit and all the wankers crying about "woke." Fuck that.
>>

> Sniff…
>
> The pig is on FB?

No, the pig doesn't even have a smartphone. (Last of the clamshells.)
But, William, there are free newsreaders/servers, which should suffice
for non-vigorous usage.

william ahearn

Feb 20, 2024, 5:25:12 PMFeb 20
On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 2:15:49 PM UTC-5, Bill Anderson wrote:
> william ahearn <wlah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > Toodles, dudes. No way I'm getting a newsreader since I only read two
> > people here and they're on FB. I will miss all the racist, homophobic
> > bullshit and all the wankers crying about "woke." Fuck that.
> >
> Sniff…
>
> The pig is on FB?

No, but you and greg are.

Irish Mike

Feb 20, 2024, 7:10:18 PMFeb 20
Which news reader do you use Mr. Pig?

Irish Mike

moviePig

Feb 20, 2024, 10:14:11 PMFeb 20
Thunderbird (free) reading Astraweb (pay), currently.

Lynn McGuire

Feb 21, 2024, 9:10:25 PMFeb 21
Thunderbird (free) reading Eternal-September (free) usenet news server.

Lynn

Eddie Grove

Feb 22, 2024, 2:21:04 AMFeb 22
While technically Astraweb is a pay site, I paid them $10 a *long* time
ago. Essentially unlimited text groups for life. However, the problem
with a thousand spam messages a day to r.a.tv means I would not
recommend them right now.