Worst Movie I've ever seen

Irish Ranger

Nov 10, 2021, 12:22:24 PM11/10/21
OMG! "The Lobster" has got to be the dumbest and most idiotic movie I have ever seen! Seriously, do yourself a favor and do not waste your time on this pile of nonsensical rubbish! Irish Mike

william ahearn

Nov 10, 2021, 12:32:29 PM11/10/21
On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 12:22:24 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> OMG! "The Lobster" has got to be the dumbest and most idiotic movie I have ever seen! Seriously, do yourself a favor and do not waste your time on this pile of nonsensical rubbish! Irish Mike

I really liked it and so did a lot of other people. See No Time To Die, you'll love it.

Irish Ranger

Nov 10, 2021, 5:43:20 PM11/10/21
You thought "The Lobster" was a great movie. Well that's good news because I can get
you a great deal on some prime ocean fronts property in Kansas.

Irish Mike

moviePig

Nov 10, 2021, 5:54:26 PM11/10/21
When a large number of people genuinely like a movie and you don't
understand why, odds are quite good that you've missed something.

Irish Ranger

Nov 11, 2021, 8:47:23 AM11/11/21
Tens of millions of people smoke cigarettes, do drugs and drive drunk.
I don't understand why and the odds are quite good that I don't care.

Irish Mike

moviePig

Nov 11, 2021, 9:23:09 AM11/11/21
On the contrary, I'd guess that, like most of us, you DO understand why.

Lynn McGuire

Nov 11, 2021, 5:31:01 PM11/11/21
On 11/10/2021 11:22 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> OMG! "The Lobster" has got to be the dumbest and most idiotic movie I have ever seen! Seriously, do yourself a favor and do not waste your time on this pile of nonsensical rubbish! Irish Mike

You obviously have never seen the 1988 "Nightfall" movie.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095738/

Lynn

Alan Smithee

Nov 12, 2021, 1:23:27 PM11/12/21
From Roger Corman Productions. Starring David Birney and Sara "Ursa"
Douglas.

trotsky

Nov 14, 2021, 6:36:25 AM11/14/21
You're lucky Irish Dickhead is around because he makes you look good in
comparison.

trotsky

Nov 14, 2021, 6:38:37 AM11/14/21
I'm on the fence on this. Like music, movies are highly subjective. A
lot of people liked Animal House, but it will be unlikely to please the
art house crowd. To each their own. However, Irish Dickhead is just a
garden variety troll so his "opinion" is for shit automatically.