Why does Hollywood ruin superhero stories?

RichA

Aug 25, 2021, 11:40:55 PM8/25/21
No, not by putting blacks into positions written for white people, though that's bad enough. No, they have to TELL everyone EVERYTHING. Nothing is sacred. For example, Spiderman; phone-bound a----holes HATE anything that is kept secret, they reveal the guy's identity. Part of the mystique is gone. Then, not satisfied with web-slinging and super-strength, they give him SPIDER LEGS!!
WTF? I wish they would maybe throttle-back on pandering the ADHD, phone sucking morons out there.

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3963797529?ref_=hm_hp_i_1&listId=ls053181649

trotsky

Aug 26, 2021, 2:46:27 PM8/26/21
A written medium isn't the same as a filmed medium, and stories have
been modified since movies were created. You act like this is a
revelation or a new thing, it isn't. It's just you being a whining
fucking cunt as usual. That schtick has really gotten old. I guess
with your cognitive decline it's too late for you to show any signs of
maturity.

hchrish

Dec 4, 2022, 11:38:25 AM12/4/22
In,
my case, it's wolverine. I enjoyed the X-men movies. Jackman is a good
actor. But his look and portrayal somehow don't fit, but it's the
writers/director's fault. I'm just talking more about how Hollywood
changed the way he's supposed to look. Nowadays, it seems like
Wolverine's getting cleaner, taller, and more handsome.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=604113784#604113784