footsie scenes in movies

Char863115

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Hi, I'm working on a film project regarding odd subjects of film. Looking
for scenes that have shown a couple playing footsie under table. Any
suggestions are appreciated it.

Cheri

fri...@sympatico.ca

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97
to Char863115

God! There was a movie in the late '80s where a woman was playing footsie
with a guy in a restaurant. She sticks her foot in his crotch and he
starts to speak in a high voice...god I can't remember the name of the
movie....maybe someone else knows the name....

DAVE

Nshour

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

I'm embarassed that I remember this... it was Flashdance.

Nsh...@aol.com
Nancy C. Shour
Visit My Virtual Classroom
http://members.aol.com/nshour/classroom.htm

Scott Mendelson

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

For a different sort of footsie scene, rent National Lampoon's Loaded
Weapon 1, where Emilio Estevez is "victimized" by the feet of everyone
at Samuel L. Jackson's dinner table. he decides to leave when the
family dog gets in the act...

Scott Mendelson

fri...@sympatico.ca

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97
to Nshour

Nope, that wasn't the one I was thining of. But that was a good one also.
This one involved a group of people at a table.

DAVE
EO
--
~Entertainment Online Update~ COMING SOON: EO's BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
Collector's Edition. E-mail us to find out how you can get your copy ***

Larry

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

An even more explicit "foot job" under the table was in the 1986
thriller, "Bedroom Eyes".

Another is in the 1995 flick, "I Like to Play Games".

Also, the 1994 movie "Killer Looks".

Peter Jetnikoff

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

char8...@aol.com (Char863115) writes:

>Hi, I'm working on a film project regarding odd subjects of film. Looking
>for scenes that have shown a couple playing footsie under table. Any
>suggestions are appreciated it.

>Cheri

There's one in the Tin Drum during a card game where Jan Bronski
services Oscar's mother under the table as her husband gets
increasingly excited about the card game.

PJPJ

FRAJM

Jul 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/10/97

In _High Society_ (the musical remake of _The
Philadelphia Story_), Celsete Holms asks Frank
Sinatra if he was playing footsie with her at lunch.
Frank responds with something like "From I was
sitting?" and Celeste makes a crack about Louis
Calhern.

Probably not what you're looking for, but it's an
amusing moment, but not as amusing as at the
big party Celeste says to Bing Crosby, "I think I
was just pinched." Bing, looking at the departing
Calhern, says, "And don't think you weren't."

Frank Richard Aloysius Jude Maloney
http://members.aol.com/frajm/frankm.htm

Gully Foyle

Jul 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/10/97

On 8 Jul 1997 01:24:42 GMT, char8...@aol.com (Char863115) wrote:

>Hi, I'm working on a film project regarding odd subjects of film. Looking
>for scenes that have shown a couple playing footsie under table. Any
>suggestions are appreciated it.

A likely story. Check out War of the Roses, Danny DeVito gets a toe
job (with butter). Enjoy.

To email me remove the Z at the start of my email address.

CYNIC, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they
are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the
Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.

Ambrose Bierce

peter krynicki

Jul 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/11/97

Peter Jetnikoff wrote:

> char8...@aol.com (Char863115) writes:
>
> >Hi, I'm working on a film project regarding odd subjects of film. Looking
> >for scenes that have shown a couple playing footsie under table. Any
> >suggestions are appreciated it.
>
> >Cheri

There's one in Electric Dreams. ('member. The one where the computer and
the girl upstairs with a cello play a duet.) (Oh, not the one where the
girl upstairs with a cello and the guy with a saw play a duet).

O O

/

Pjk

elcabio

Jul 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/11/97
to pet...@cylogixnt1.morgan.com
Check out, "The Granny" (rubs crotch), "Come September" with Gina Lollabrigida (rubs ankle), "War of The Roses" (rubs crotch), "Who'=
s Harry Crumb?" (rubs crotch), "Romance on the Orient Express" (long crotch rubbing scene), "The Boss's Wife" (between legs), "Greml=
ins 2" (between legs), "The Underachievers" (2 crotch rubbing scenes->you should get bonus points for this one)

hjackson

Amin A. Khan

Jul 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/11/97

_hamburger_ the comedy about a university where you have to learn to make
burgers had one

--
Amin A. Khan
Email: cca...@prism.gatech.edu

Gully Foyle

Jul 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/12/97

On 11 Jul 1997 21:38:07 GMT, elcabio <elc...@mail.med.upenn.edu>
wrote:

>Check out, "The Granny" (rubs crotch), "Come September" with Gina Lollabrigida (rubs ankle), "War of The Roses" (rubs crotch), "Who's Harry Crumb?" (rubs crotch), "Romance on the Orient Express" (long crotch rubbing scene), "The Boss's Wife" (between legs), "Gremlins 2" (between legs), "The Underachievers" (2 crotch rubbing scenes->you should get bonus points for this one)

Or a sticky hand/foot.

elcabio

Jul 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/13/97
to Zr...@emails.com

Zr...@emails.com (Gully Foyle) wrote:
>On 11 Jul 1997 21:38:07 GMT, elcabio <elc...@mail.med.upenn.edu>
>wrote:
>

>>Check out, "The Granny" (rubs crotch), "Come September" with Gina Lollabrigida (rubs ankle), "War of The Roses" (rubs crotch), "Wh=
o's Harry Crumb?" (rubs crotch), "Romance on the Orient Express" (long crotch rubbing scene), "The Boss's Wife" (between legs), "Gre=

mlins 2" (between legs), "The Underachievers" (2 crotch rubbing scenes->you should get bonus points for this one)

>Or a sticky hand/foot.

Another one: "Dr. Jeckyl and Ms. Hyde"-> Sean Young gives two guys a footjob at once (she even converts Harvey Fierstein to hetero i=
n this scene, hehehehe)...also worth bonus points!

hjackson

Aretese

Jul 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/14/97

'I Shot Andy Warhol', a college age Valerie Solanas makes a pass at the
student trying to get her psychological profile...
Lili Taylor is the best, without a doubt.

Cathy Weeks

Jul 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/18/97

Char863115 (char8...@aol.com) wrote:
: Hi, I'm working on a film project regarding odd subjects of film. Looking

: for scenes that have shown a couple playing footsie under table. Any
: suggestions are appreciated it.

: Cheri

There's a footsie scene in _War of the Roses_, between Danny DeVito and
the woman playing his wife/girlfriend.

Cathy Weeks

nikala...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2013, 5:49:45 PM9/27/13
Anyone remember a movie where a woman sits against guy in a train and she press his crotch with her foot? It's old movie.

charris...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2013, 11:35:15 PM12/22/13
The movie your looking for is "Weekend at Bernies"
I love that scene

kyleel...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 8:49:43 PM4/29/14
sirens
Hugh Grant And Tara Fitzgerald

ubaid.p...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2018, 10:26:43 PM4/24/18
I am foot lover plz contact me I will show you