Seven: Feel good movie of the year!!!

Liu Kang

Oct 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/30/95
In article <46n2ga$2...@shellx.best.com>, da...@danny.com (dan d) wrote:

> Take the little ones. The moral is univeral. In order to get ahead in the
> end, you gotta do what ya gotta do. The best feel good ending since
original
> 'The Vanishing.'

Enlighten me... how does the original ending of "The Vanishing" differ from
the American remake?

Eddie

--
You can reach me at:

ed...@chaph.usc.edu ed...@aludra.usc.edu
ed...@phakt.usc.edu ed...@girtab.usc.ed

Mike D'Angelo

Oct 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/30/95
Liu Kang (ed...@chaph.usc.edu) wrote:

: In article <46n2ga$2...@shellx.best.com>, da...@danny.com (dan d) wrote:

: > The best feel good ending since the original 'The Vanishing.'

: Enlighten me... how does the original ending of "The Vanishing" differ
: from the American remake?

SPOILER ALERT

In both films, the protagonist is buried alive. In one version, he dies,
and the film ends. In the other, he is miraculously saved by his
supposedly-estranged girlfriend, and together they defeat the Bad Man.

Mike "Care to guess which one is the American remake?" D'Angelo

M. D'Angelo | "This assent was almost enough to make K.
Tisch School of the Arts, NYU | withdraw his request; nothing could be
http://pages.nyu.edu/~mqd8478 | of much value if Barnabas assented to
Film reviews, lists, schedules | it." -- Franz Kafka, _The Castle_

Chris Klecker

Nov 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/1/95
klec...@cs.purdue.edu wrote this interesting tidbit:
: Mike D'Angelo (mqd...@is2.nyu.edu) wrote:
: : Liu Kang (ed...@chaph.usc.edu) wrote:

: : : In article <46n2ga$2...@shellx.best.com>, da...@danny.com (dan d) wrote:

: : : > The best feel good ending since the original 'The Vanishing.'

: Oh yeah, There was some guy saying to me a while back that Alien3 was bad
: because of the script writers,Well I have come to the conclusion that it
: isn't that, The script for se7en is good, But the movie is just SHIT, So
: i think this Irving(Don't know the directors name anymore) is just one
: lousy director.

CURSE YOU!! BAH!! Irving?! IRVING?!! It's Fincher you swine. A genius!
A SUPER genius. (pant pant pant pant) Sorry. Over-reacted again.
Se7en...SHIT?!!! BAAAHH!! BAAAAAAAAAH!!! (pant pant pant) sorry again.

$^@$&*@
$^%&@# kleckecr.cs.purdue.edu http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/ #$!#@%$
$%#&W$*%^! cHriS KleCkEr lmth.emoh/rcekcel ##@@#
#%@%#!%! "If there's a movie out there that makes 'Se7en' look like the #$#!