BANK OF DAVE (Netflix)

Bill Anderson

Feb 11, 2024, 3:21:53 PMFeb 11
There are spoilers here I guess, but does it really matter? BANK OF DAVE
is the kind of movie that telegraphs from the open scenes every single
thing that is going to happen, and that’s OK with me when I want to see
every single thing that is going to happen happen. It’s a feel-good movie
with no surprises if you don’t count Def Leppard. Will the hero fall in
love with the town he doesn’t want to visit? Will the boy and the girl get
together? Will the town pull together and raise the money? Will the nasty
banker be humiliated? Have you never seen a movie like this before in your
life? I was charmed and if you are not a curmudgeon you just might be too.
It’s on Netflix.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog

moviePig

Feb 12, 2024, 9:57:17 PMFeb 12
What kind of shit-heel would pan this movie? Not me...