IMDB: Movie descriptions in the movie review section.

RichA

Jan 25, 2023, 1:28:31 AM1/25/23
I'm not talking about viewers who review movies there, there plenty, real or otherwise. I'm talking about the things that purport to be reviews which come out before movies but turn out to be nothing more than blurbs written about the upcoming movie, the writer not having seen the film.
These are presented in the "review" section of IMDB but they are not reviews.
The link below will change over time, but the three there now are just announcements and plot bit-points.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15559582/externalreviews/?ref_=tt_ov_rt