Snake Eyes...Kevin Dunn and Kevin Dunne?!

Ickyboy1

Aug 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/8/98
Did anyone else notice that not only was there a character called Kevin Dunne,
but the actor Kevin Dunn was in the movie? Was this a strange in-joke on
DePalma's part?! Especially the scene where Dunn(the actor) said "That was Lt.
Kevin Dunne".

Stephen Wellington

Aug 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/8/98

And the assistant to the writer, David Koeppe, has the same surname as
Cage's character. I have no idea why I noticed this in the
multitudinous end credits, but I did.

Regards,
Steve

st...@rosie.uh.edu

Aug 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/8/98
In article <199808080511...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, icky...@aol.com (Ickyboy1) writes:
>Did anyone else notice that not only was there a character called Kevin Dunne,
>but the actor Kevin Dunn was in the movie? Was this a strange in-joke on
>DePalma's part?! Especially the scene where Dunn(the actor) said "That was Lt.
>Kevin Dunne".

In the upcoming movie The Green Mile, there will be a character named Dean
Stanton. The semi-famous actor Harry Dean Stanton will have a role in this
movie. But Stanton will not play Stanton.

Sara

Ickyboy1

Aug 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/8/98
>In the upcoming movie The Green Mile, there will be a character named Dean
>Stanton. The semi-famous actor Harry Dean Stanton will have a role in this
>movie. But Stanton will not play Stanton.

Heres another one...in Desperado, Steve Buscemi's character was called, umm,
"Buscemi".

Jon O'Connell

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
Something more like: "Bush Kemi"
Didn't this newsgroup decide that it was pronounced BOO SEMI?

--
Snowball
"Do you like... scary movies?"
Ickyboy1 wrote in message
<199808082039...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

George W. Harris

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
In 8 Aug 1998 05:11:17 GMT of yore, icky...@aol.com (Ickyboy1) wrote thusly:

=Did anyone else notice that not only was there a character called Kevin
Dunne,
=but the actor Kevin Dunn was in the movie? Was this a strange in-joke on
=DePalma's part?! Especially the scene where Dunn(the actor) said "That was
Lt.
=Kevin Dunne".

There should have been characters named Ensign
Unger and Captain Over in a bizarre "Airplane! 2: The Sequel"
homage. Unger's under Dunne, Dunne is under Over, while
Over's over Dunne and Dunne is over Unger, and...

How frequently has it been the case that you can
say "What a criminal waste of two excellent actors" and
have it be unclear which movie in current release you're
talking about. Cage, Jackson, Sinise, Spacey, show
some discretion!

--
They say there's air in your lungs that's been there for years.

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.