A F----- 68 year-old BLACK man plays Macbeth??!!

RichA

Jan 15, 2022, 12:06:52 AMJan 15
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10095582/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

For God's sake, King LEAR wasn't even that old!!!

moviePig

Jan 15, 2022, 9:45:18 AMJan 15
On 1/15/2022 12:06 AM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10095582/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
>
> For God's sake, King LEAR wasn't even that old!!!

"Macbeth the movie and Lion King are very different, but very
similar. One is a cartoon animation movie by Disney and the other is a
play written by William Shakespeare that was later produced into a movie
by Ian McKellan."

RichA

Jan 15, 2022, 9:57:14 PMJan 15
Even more ridiculous, given HIS age, the uncle he kills must be about 100.

moviePig

Jan 15, 2022, 10:27:36 PMJan 15
And the uncle the other one kills is a carnivorous feline. These are
classical roles ...with sometimes whimsical interpretive latitude.

trotsky

Jan 16, 2022, 6:56:31 PMJan 16
On 1/14/2022 11:06 PM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10095582/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
>
> For God's sake, King LEAR wasn't even that old!!!

I had no idea you took Shakespeare that seriously. In fact, I'm sure
you don't.

RichA

Jan 20, 2022, 11:40:58 PMJan 20
On Saturday, 15 January 2022 at 00:06:52 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10095582/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
>
> For God's sake, King LEAR wasn't even that old!!!

Next, Chris Rock as "Richard III"

trotsky

Jan 29, 2022, 7:17:00 AMJan 29
Oh for fuck's sake, you don't know dick about Shakespeare, you're just
phishing to be called a fucking beatoff as usual.

RichA

Mar 1, 2022, 10:31:44 AMMar 1

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-60476674