Celebrities for McCain

1 view

The_Carpathia

Aug 27, 2008, 9:54:32 PM8/27/08
Undoubtedly, celebrity Obama will not be on the list, but many other
celebrities are coming out for John McCain....

http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/473ldzno.asp

From this list of McCain backers attending a McCain event were:

Dean Cain (Clark from Lois and Clark - Superman; Hope and Faith, etc)
James Caan (Godfather I and II, Get Smart, Las Vegas, etc)
Jon Voight (National Treasure I and II, Tomb Raider, etc)...and father
of Angelina Jolie
Robert Davi (Profiler, Die Hard, etc)
Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk)
Adam Carolla (The Man Show)
Lacy Chabert (Party of Five, Mean Girls, Daddy Daycare, etc)
Angie Harmon (Law & Order, Agent Cody Banks, etc)
Victoria Jackson (Saturday Night Live)
Gerald McRaney (Simon & Simon, Major Dad)
Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men, Hot Shots, Pretty in Pink)
Lorenzo Lamas (The Bold and the Beautiful, Renegade, Falcon Crest)
Kevin Sorbo (Hercules, Avenging Angel)
Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond)
George Newbern (Father of the Bride, Friends, Justice League - Voice)
Robert Duvall (The Godfather and The Godfather II, Secondhand Lions,
Deep Impact, God's and Generals, etc).
Jerry Bruckheimer (producer of wildly popular television shows such as
CSI, Cold Case, and Without a Trace, and films such as Pirates of the
Caribbean)

To save myself trouble, I'll just add to this post as new names come
in.

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

The_Carpathia

Aug 27, 2008, 10:35:01 PM8/27/08
On Aug 27, 9:54 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Undoubtedly, celebrity Obama will not be on the list, but many other
> celebrities are coming out for John McCain....
>
> http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/473ldzn...

A few additions to the event list...

Gary Sinese (Forest Gump, CSI:NY, etc)
Steven Baldwin (Bio Dome, Midnight Clear, etc)
Wilford Brimley (The Firm, The Natural, etc
Craig T. Nelson (Coach, The Incredibles)
Gail O’Grady (NYPD Blue, American Dreams, etc)
Jason Sehorn (NY Giants)
David Zucker (Producer of Airplane, Superhero Movie, etc)
Lionel Chetwynd (documentary writer/producer)

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

Mark Jones

Aug 28, 2008, 12:04:28 AM8/28/08
The_Carpathia wrote:
> Undoubtedly, celebrity Obama will not be on the list, but many other
> celebrities are coming out for John McCain....

Big deal. Maybe this is why he has no idea how many houses he
owns. He has enough money that he no longer associates with
average Americans.

the_pc_jellybean!!

Aug 28, 2008, 12:05:18 AM8/28/08

"The_Carpathia" <writi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Undoubtedly, celebrity

LOL!

Hey Mr Super-Christian-Racist, it may surprise you to know that McSame has
been running ads denigrating "celebrities".

The fact you posted this limpdick list of has beens and second stringers
shows how fucking desperate braindead cunts like you really are .

Jim Beaver

Aug 28, 2008, 12:27:46 AM8/28/08

"The_Carpathia" <writi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

----------
RESPONSE:
Pretty much the usual suspects in conservative Hollywood. I know a few of
these people and would be astonished if any of them weren't supporting
McCain. The only one I know who surprises me is Jon Cryer. But then I
don't really ever remember talking politics with him.

I'm delighted to find Robert Davi, one of the least-liked people in the
business, ensconced in the McCain camp. Just perversity on my part.

Jim Beaver

Stapler

Aug 28, 2008, 12:50:50 AM8/28/08

Slim pickings. The only hot babe on the list is Angie Harmon. All other hot
babes are for Hussein.

George Peatty

Aug 28, 2008, 7:56:16 AM8/28/08
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 04:50:50 GMT, "Stapler" <sta...@tmp.com> wrote:

>Slim pickings. The only hot babe on the list is Angie Harmon. All other hot
>babes are for Hussein.

You obviously missed Lacey Chabert's name. On the odd chance you don't
think she's hot, then it's clear you don't have a clue what hotness is .. or
looks like .. 'cause that youbng woman is s-s-smokin'!

The_Carpathia

Aug 28, 2008, 8:22:15 AM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 12:50 am, "Stapler" <stap...@tmp.com> wrote:
> The_Carpathia wrote:
> > Undoubtedly, celebrity Obama will not be on the list, but many other
> > celebrities are coming out for John McCain....
>
> >http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/473ldzn...

And THAT would be qualification for being President...apparently.
Hey...a hot babe likes this guy, so I'll vote for him. What if a geek
paid a hot babe to follow him (literally what Obama is doing)? Would
you follow?

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

Magnus, Robot Fighter

Aug 28, 2008, 11:40:48 AM8/28/08

Sinise is a bit of a surprise.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 28, 2008, 11:48:55 AM8/28/08
In article <46e80b49-ce65-4ecd...@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> writes:
> Gail O=92Grady (NYPD Blue, American Dreams, etc)

> Jason Sehorn (NY Giants)
> David Zucker (Producer of Airplane, Superhero Movie, etc)
> Lionel Chetwynd (documentary writer/producer)
>
> Kenneth Clifton
> christiansuperhero.com

Ah, godless libreral Hollywood, famously bent on the
destruction of all that is good and decent...

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 28, 2008, 11:53:34 AM8/28/08
> Gail O=92Grady (NYPD Blue, American Dreams, etc)

> Jason Sehorn (NY Giants)
> David Zucker (Producer of Airplane, Superhero Movie, etc)
> Lionel Chetwynd (documentary writer/producer)
>
> Kenneth Clifton
> christiansuperhero.com

Hey, I've heard of nearly one-third of these!

(`course, to anyone who knows me, that would come as no
great surprise)

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 28, 2008, 11:57:17 AM8/28/08
In article <4b5c57b3-6c7f-48b4...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> writes:
> > Slim pickings. The only hot babe on the list is Angie Harmon. All other h=

> ot
> > babes are for Hussein.
>

> And THAT would be qualification for being President...apparently.

...wonders the boy who started a thread on Celebrities For McCain...

> Hey...a hot babe likes this guy, so I'll vote for him.

Hey, Lou Gerrigno likes this guy, so I'll vote for him.

> What if a geek
> paid a hot babe to follow him (literally what Obama is doing)?

Elaborate, if you would be so kind...

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 28, 2008, 12:01:05 PM8/28/08

To be fair, I've not ever seen any evidence that Ken is
racist. Many another disparaging adjective of your choice
may well apply, but not that one, I think.

-- cary

Andre

Aug 28, 2008, 6:51:38 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 11:57 am, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> > christiansuperhero.com- Hide quoted text -

Rednecks, Retards, and Racists, are voting for Mcain

nick

Aug 28, 2008, 6:59:52 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 12:27 am, "Jim Beaver" <jumble...@prodigy.spam> wrote:
> "The_Carpathia" <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Jim Beaver- Hide quoted text -

Wilfred Brimley's lobbied in support of legalized cockfighting so if
the Republicans want him in their corner, they're free to have him.

tricks...@yahoo.com

Aug 28, 2008, 7:06:00 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 7:56 am, George Peatty <peattyg47-1...@copper.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 04:50:50 GMT, "Stapler" <stap...@tmp.com> wrote:
> >Slim pickings. The only hot babe on the list is Angie Harmon. All other hot
> >babes are for Hussein.
>
> You obviously missed Lacey Chabert's name.  On the odd chance you don't
> think she's hot, then it's clear you don't have a clue what hotness is .. or
> looks like .. 'cause that youbng woman is s-s-smokin'!

And you missed Ted Nugent.

nick

Aug 28, 2008, 8:02:57 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 7:06 pm, "trickster...@yahoo.com" <trickster...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Him too! Him and Wilfred Brimley! A draft dodger and a cockfighting
enthusiast. These are your people!

Forge

Aug 28, 2008, 8:39:46 PM8/28/08
In article <of4db4lnetr20kniu...@4ax.com>, peattyg47-1230
@copper.net says...

For the record? (Since we've been discussing this sort of thing
elsewhere.) I agree massively. Whuhhffahh.

Forge

Aug 28, 2008, 8:49:44 PM8/28/08

Adam Baldwin of Firefly and Chuck is a Republican but it wouldn't
surprise me in the least to discover he's not a McCain supporter. He's
an alarmingly cerebral guy. One of my favorite Republicans, no joke.

AZ Nomad

Aug 28, 2008, 9:00:46 PM8/28/08
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:40:48 -0500, Magnus, Robot Fighter <M...@Key.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:27:46 -0700, "Jim Beaver"
><jumb...@prodigy.spam> wrote:

>>"The_Carpathia" <writi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>On Aug 27, 9:54 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Undoubtedly, celebrity Obama will not be on the list, but many other
>>> celebrities are coming out for John McCain....
>>>
>>> http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/473ldzn...
>>>
>>> From this list of McCain backers attending a McCain event were:
>>>
>>> Dean Cain (Clark from Lois and Clark - Superman; Hope and Faith, etc)
>>> James Caan (Godfather I and II, Get Smart, Las Vegas, etc)
>>> Jon Voight (National Treasure I and II, Tomb Raider, etc)...and father

My only surprise is that Mel Gibson isn't at the top of the list.

tomcervo

Aug 28, 2008, 10:00:44 PM8/28/08
At times like this, I always recall Robert B. Parker's Spencer
cracking wise about drinking a Coors.: "I didn't like their politics,
but then I don't like most people's politics."

They're welcome to their beliefs, especially if they don't mind the
fact that a marque name is entitled to just as many votes as me.

Richard

Aug 28, 2008, 10:09:14 PM8/28/08

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

Which is why 90% of the degenerates will support the democrats.

the_pc_jellybean!!

Aug 29, 2008, 12:56:38 AM8/29/08

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

I think you'll find he is.

graysh...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2008, 3:49:54 AM8/29/08
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:53:34 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article <g96hlu$9f1$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>):

> In article <46e80b49-ce65-4ecd...@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>

Five. And one of the five is Gary Sinese and I know who he is because I
thought he was so poor, I asked my wife who he was.

Gray Shockley
---------------------
... a government committed to a policy of
improving the nation by improving the
condition of some of the individuals will
eventually run into trouble in attempting
to distinguish between a national good
and a chocolate sundae. - E. B. White

Siobhan Medeiros

Aug 29, 2008, 4:50:05 AM8/29/08
On Aug 27, 6:54 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Undoubtedly, celebrity Obama will not be on the list, but many other
> celebrities are coming out for John McCain....
>
> http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/473ldzn...

And the political leanings of a bunch of cocaine addicts should
impress me because....

the_pc_jellybean!!

Aug 29, 2008, 6:12:13 AM8/29/08

"Siobhan Medeiros" <sbm...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Hey come on, let's leave pResident Bu$h out of this!!

Cary Kittrell

Aug 29, 2008, 10:31:14 AM8/29/08

"Degenerates", eh?

How so?

(oh, and while we're working on this one: how is the figure
of 90% arrived at?)

-- cary

(

Cary Kittrell

Aug 29, 2008, 10:37:40 AM8/29/08

Honestly, I don't think so, and I'm his Number One Fan --
you can't buy entertainment like this.

However, if you have some actual posts from Ken indicating
otherwise, I will diligently read them.

-- cary

the_pc_jellybean!!

Aug 29, 2008, 10:55:04 AM8/29/08

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

Oh okay, you know what???

You're just too good..

You got me..

I was bluffing.

I have no proof, just an overriding suspicion of guys like this.

Sssssssssooooo if I ditch the "racist" bit, can I at least keep the
"limpdick, desperate, brain-dead, cunt" part of the description???....:)

As for the entertainment factor you mentioned, I have to admit to becoming
his Number Two Fan. And what with global warming and such, its rare to find
such low carbon footprint amusement. Just a few milliwatts a day and the
whole world laughs alongside you as you deride this walking talking nutjob.
Hell, I think it might even *generate* a few Kj of energy to offset the
small amount of electricity it uses.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 29, 2008, 11:24:17 AM8/29/08

too many of "them" -- and to be honest, so many of "us" too --
resort to demonizing stereotypes, when it's 1) intellectually
dishonest, and even better 2) hardly needed. In this case
particularly. I mean, why gild the skunk-cabbage?

> Sssssssssooooo if I ditch the "racist" bit, can I at least keep the
> "limpdick, desperate, brain-dead, cunt" part of the description???....:)

Well, yeah.

> As for the entertainment factor you mentioned, I have to admit to becoming
> his Number Two Fan. And what with global warming and such, its rare to find
> such low carbon footprint amusement. Just a few milliwatts a day and the
> whole world laughs alongside you as you deride this walking talking nutjob.
> Hell, I think it might even *generate* a few Kj of energy to offset the
> small amount of electricity it uses.

Just think of it as Calories for Christ.

-- cary

Forge

Aug 29, 2008, 7:51:42 PM8/29/08
In article <kPqdnfNJwPsixyrV...@giganews.com>, rander3127
@gmail.com says...

> > Ah, godless libreral Hollywood, famously bent on the
> > destruction of all that is good and decent...
> >

> Which is why 90% of the degenerates will support the democrats.

Larry Craig?

Ted Stevens?

Abramoff?

Bob Ney?

Trent Lott?

Scooter Libby?

Tom Delay?

Bill Frist?

Duke Cunningham?

Safavian?

etc, etc, etc?

Who's a fuckin' degenerate?

trotsky

Aug 30, 2008, 7:57:42 AM8/30/08

Has it been confirmed that Brimley knows that "cockfighting" refers to
roosters?

Garondo Marondo

Aug 31, 2008, 12:32:26 AM8/31/08

Seeing Cryer on the list really saddens me.

Garondo Marondo

Aug 31, 2008, 12:33:21 AM8/31/08
On Aug 28, 8:00 pm, AZ Nomad <aznoma...@PremoveOBthisOX.COM> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:40:48 -0500, Magnus, Robot Fighter <M...@Key.com> wrote:
> >On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:27:46 -0700, "Jim Beaver"
> ><jumble...@prodigy.spam> wrote:
>
> >>"The_Carpathia" <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> My only surprise is that Mel Gibson isn't at the top of the list.

He's probably supporting Bob Barr.

The_Carpathia

Sep 4, 2008, 3:38:20 PM9/4/08
On Aug 27, 10:35 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 9:54 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Undoubtedly, celebrity Obama will not be on the list, but many other
> > celebrities are coming out for John McCain....
>
> >http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/473ldzn...
>
> > From this list of McCain backers attending a McCain event were:
>
> > Dean Cain (Clark from Lois and Clark - Superman; Hope and Faith, etc)
> > James Caan (Godfather I and II, Get Smart, Las Vegas, etc)
> > Jon Voight (National Treasure I and II, Tomb Raider, etc)...and father

A few names at the RNC Convention...

Rosario Dawson (Sin City, Men in Black II, etc)
Joe Pantoliano (The Fugative, US Marshalls, Daredevil, Sopranos, etc)
Tim Daly (Wings, Private Practice, The Associate, etc)

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

The_Carpathia

Sep 8, 2008, 8:14:53 PM9/8/08
On Aug 27, 10:35 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 9:54 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Undoubtedly, celebrity Obama will not be on the list, but many other
> >celebritiesare coming out for JohnMcCain....
>
> >http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/473ldzn...
>
> > From this list ofMcCainbackers attending aMcCainevent were:

According to Variety, a few more McCain backers...

Tom Selleck (Magnum P.I., Friends, etc)
Kelsey Grammer (Frasier, etc)
Clint Eastwood (Million Dollar Baby, Dirty Harry, etc)

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

The_Carpathia

Sep 9, 2008, 11:50:26 AM9/9/08

According to Sports Illustrated, a few more celebrity backers of
McCain...

Curt Shilling (Boston Red Socks Pitcher)
Chuck Liddell (Ultimate Fighting Championship star)

Two more celebrities that shouldn't surprise anyone...

-Sylvester Stallone backed McCain on the 700 Club about 6 months ago,
and he remains a backer.
-Chuck Norris was on Fox News this morning and backed McCain and
Palin.

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

John Q Public

Sep 9, 2008, 1:16:41 PM9/9/08

Heather Locklear, Rachel Hunter, Elizabeth Hasselback(The View) for some more

Cary Kittrell

Sep 9, 2008, 2:53:52 PM9/9/08
In article <0751d308-90e6-477a...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> writes:
> On Sep 8, 8:14=A0pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ..

> > > A few additions to the event list...
> >
> > > Gary Sinese (Forest Gump, CSI:NY, etc)
> > > Steven Baldwin (Bio Dome, Midnight Clear, etc)
> > > Wilford Brimley (The Firm, The Natural, etc
> > > Craig T. Nelson (Coach, The Incredibles)
> > > Gail O=92Grady (NYPD Blue, American Dreams, etc)

> > > Jason Sehorn (NY Giants)
> > > David Zucker (Producer of Airplane, Superhero Movie, etc)
> > > Lionel Chetwynd (documentary writer/producer)
> >
> > > Kenneth Clifton
> > > christiansuperhero.com
> >
> > According to Variety, a few moreMcCainbackers...
> >
> > Tom Selleck (Magnum P.I., Friends, etc)
> > Kelsey Grammer (Frasier, etc)
> > Clint Eastwood (Million Dollar Baby, Dirty Harry, etc)
> >
> > Kenneth Clifton
> > christiansuperhero.com
>
> According to Sports Illustrated, a few more celebrity backers of
> McCain...
>
> Curt Shilling (Boston Red Socks Pitcher)
> Chuck Liddell (Ultimate Fighting Championship star)
>
> Two more celebrities that shouldn't surprise anyone...
>
> -Sylvester Stallone backed McCain on the 700 Club about 6 months ago,
> and he remains a backer.
> -Chuck Norris was on Fox News this morning and backed McCain and
> Palin.
>
> Kenneth Clifton
> christiansuperhero.com

And the conclusion to be drawn from this endless thread would be?:

-- cary

George Peatty

Sep 9, 2008, 3:16:27 PM9/9/08
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:53:52 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
Kittrell) wrote:

>And the conclusion to be drawn from this endless thread would be?:

Well, for me, it's letting me know which celebrities to like and support in
the future ..

Cary Kittrell

Sep 9, 2008, 3:54:50 PM9/9/08

And hey, don't forget that prominent spokesman for religious freedom,
Tom Cruise.

-- cary

The_Carpathia

Sep 9, 2008, 9:11:45 PM9/9/08
On Sep 9, 1:16 pm, John Q Public <interject...@2cents.com> wrote:

Do you have a link for that? Intersesting names.

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

Jared

Sep 9, 2008, 9:55:49 PM9/9/08
On Sep 10, 4:53 am, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> And the conclusion to be drawn from this endless thread would be?:

That people seem to care what celebrities think way too much.

John Q Public

Sep 9, 2008, 10:30:32 PM9/9/08

>> Heather Locklear, Rachel Hunter, Elizabeth Hasselback(The View) for some
> more
>
> Do you have a link for that? Intersesting names.
>
> Kenneth Clifton
> christiansuperhero.com

Here you go, its from 2005 called GOP babe of the week, you can dig the
links on the
page and follow em on out.
Think it was started by New Jersey GOP

http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/001036.html

BTW Elizabeth Hasselback Was at The GOP Convention and was interviewed
by a lot of the networks on and off. She's a good lookin perky little blonde

Thumper

Sep 9, 2008, 11:28:40 PM9/9/08

What a moron.
Thumper

The_Carpathia

Sep 10, 2008, 10:51:00 AM9/10/08

-Trace Adkins (country music star) - at the convention.
-Lindsey Lohan (Mean Girls, Herbie, etc) - defended Palin, against her
critics...causing her former supporters to turn on her

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

Cary Kittrell

Sep 10, 2008, 11:45:25 AM9/10/08
In article <2c8a7699-78f7-4c42...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> writes:
> On Sep 9, 11:50=A0am, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> n...

> c)

> her
> e)

> ,
> as
> he

And the point to be taken from all this would be:

-- cary

George Peatty

Sep 10, 2008, 12:10:06 PM9/10/08
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:45:25 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
Kittrell) wrote:

>And the point to be taken from all this would be:

Who to support after the elections ..

The_Carpathia

Sep 10, 2008, 12:27:45 PM9/10/08

Rip Torn was on the contribution list for John McCain, as was Dick Van
Patton.

Adam Sandler was a contributer for Guliani, but that doesn't
necessarily mean he supports McCain. The same can be said for Pat
Sajack (of Wheel of Fortune), who supported Fred Thompson.

Other McCain contributers on official records include (some may be on
previous lists):
*(NOTE: unless specifically identified, contibuters gave to McCain
only)*
-Troy Aikman (NFL)
-Mario Andretti (racecar driver)
-George Brodenheimer (ESPN President)
-Pat Boone (actor)
-David Brandon (Dominoes CEO)
-Jerry Bruckheimer (film and tv producer)
-August Busch III (Anheuser - Busch Chairman)
-Pete Coors (Coors Chairman)
-Richard DeVos (Orlando Magic Owner)
-David Dorman (AT&T CEO)
-Clint Eastwood (actor)
-Larry Ellison (Oracle chairman and CEO)
-John Elway (NFL)
-Carly Fiorina (former HP chairman and CEO)
-Roger Goodell (NFL commissioner)
-Kelsey Grammer (actor)
-Mike Helton (NASCAR president)
-Rick Hilton (Paris Hilton's dad)
-William Barron Hilton (Paris Hilton's Grandfather and HIlton co-
chairman)
-Charles Hilliday (Du Pont chairman and CEO)
-Robert Kraft (New England Patiots owner)
-Alan Lacy (Sears CEO)
-Edward Liddy (Alstate chairman and CEO)
-Peter McGowen (San Francisco Giants owner)
-Lorne Michaels (producer)
-Jack Nicklaus (golf champion)
-Arnold Palmer (golf champion)
-Richard Parsons (Time Warner chairman) - wow...interesting
-Richard Petty (NASCAR driver)
-Colin Powell (former Secretary of State)
-Steven Reinemund (Pepsico chairman and CEO)
-Jerry Reinsdorf (owner of Chicago White Socks and Bulls)...gave money
to both but twice as much to McCain
-Curt Shilling (MLB)
-Ricard Shulze (Best Buy chairman)
-Ivan seidenberg (Verizon chairman and CEO)...gave money to both
parties but overwhelmingly more to McCain
-Gary Sinese (actor)
-Harry Sloan (MGM chairman)
-Frederick Smith (Fed Ex CEO)
-Alex Spanos (San Diego Chargers owner)
-Ben Stein (actor, producer, and businessman)
-George Steinbrenner (Yankees owner)
-Darrel Waltrip (NASCAR driver and sportscaster)

This was just from the McCain donations...party donations will follow
in a few days, when I get the time....

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

Cary Kittrell

Sep 10, 2008, 1:17:00 PM9/10/08

Really?

Me, I would never go to see a movie I wasn't interested in,
in some genre that always bored me, because it was
starring some actor whose I'd never particularly
cared for -- just because he had once supported a
candidate I liked.

But you would?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Sep 10, 2008, 1:17:25 PM9/10/08
In article <3dd76f8a-51c2-4b11...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> writes:
> On Sep 10, 10:51=A0am, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> her

> dzn...

> etc)

> ather

> )
> ice)

> ns,
> ch as
> the

> ome

Why?

-- cary

George Peatty

Sep 10, 2008, 2:53:30 PM9/10/08
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:17:00 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
Kittrell) wrote:

>Me, I would never go to see a movie I wasn't interested in,
>in some genre that always bored me, because it was
>starring some actor whose I'd never particularly
>cared for -- just because he had once supported a
>candidate I liked.

>But you would?

Honestly, probably not. What I'm far more likely to do is eschew the work
of Obama supporters, especially if he wins in November. I have a few
performers in my movie killfile, as it were, though I will bend on occasion
for extenuating circumstances ..

Derek Janssen

Sep 10, 2008, 3:18:53 PM9/10/08
Cary Kittrell wrote:

> And the point to be taken from all this would be:

That he cares about his threads even when nobody else does.

Derek Janssen (ooh, wait, I forgot to *add* something to that post!)
eja...@verizon.net

Cary Kittrell

Sep 10, 2008, 3:18:12 PM9/10/08
George Peatty <peattyg...@copper.net>

Well, that's a relief. I mean, sitting through an Adam Sandler
movie, just because he's a Republican...

But nice as it was for you to answer, what I'd really like to
hear is Kenny's rationale for his obsession over the political
tastes of celebrities. But I don't think I could get an
answer out of him on this, even using dynamite.

Maybe all his current efforts are directed towards straightening
me out on the dread Death Nurses of California instead?...

-- cary

The_Carpathia

Sep 11, 2008, 10:52:30 PM9/11/08
On Sep 10, 1:17 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> > > -Trace Adkins (country music star) - at the convention.
> > > -Lindsey Lohan (Mean Girls, Herbie, etc) - defended Palin, against her
> > > critics...causing her former supporters to turn on her
>
> > > Kenneth Clifton
> > > christiansuperhero.com
>
> > Rip Torn was on the contribution list for JohnMcCain, as was Dick Van

> > Patton.
>
> > Adam Sandler was a contributer for Guliani, but that doesn't
> > necessarily mean he supportsMcCain.  The same can be said for Pat

> > Sajack (of Wheel of Fortune), who supported Fred Thompson.
>
> > OtherMcCaincontributers on official records include (some may be on
> > This was just from theMcCaindonations...party donations will follow

> > in a few days, when I get the time....
>
> > Kenneth Clifton
> > christiansuperhero.com
>
> Why?

Because I can.

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

Derek Janssen

Sep 11, 2008, 10:55:10 PM9/11/08
The_Carpathia wrote:

(Which, in Internet lingo means "Because I have no social life.") :)

Derek Janssen (but when you use it *outside* of the Internet, it sounds
REALLY IMPRESSIVE, don't it?)
eja...@verizon.net

The_Carpathia

Sep 12, 2008, 6:48:02 AM9/12/08

No. What it means is that I don't give a crap that dedicated liberals
don't like hearing that their sacred Hollywood trust has started a
Republican revolution. Being told I bother liberals on these boards
only inspires me to do it more.

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

Cary Kittrell

Sep 12, 2008, 11:24:41 AM9/12/08
In article <da940f4e-f834-449b...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> writes:
> On Sep 10, 1:17=A0pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> > In article <3dd76f8a-51c2-4b11-9069-8fc720283...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups=
> .com> The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> writes:

> te:

> ote:

> y ot=3D

> > > her

> 473l=3D

> > > dzn...

> th, =3D

> > > etc)
> nd f=3D

> > > ather
> rest=3D

> > > )
> - Vo=3D
> > > ice)
> Lio=3D

> > > ns,
> s su=3D
> > > ch as
> s of=3D
> > > =A0the

> es c=3D

> > > ome

> > > Rip Torn was on the contribution list for JohnMcCain, as was Dick Van
> > > Patton.
> >
> > > Adam Sandler was a contributer for Guliani, but that doesn't
> > > necessarily mean he supportsMcCain. =A0The same can be said for Pat

Okay.

-- cary

Alric Knebel

Sep 13, 2008, 7:26:19 AM9/13/08

You ENTERTAIN liberals.

There is no Republican revolution in Hollywood. In FANTASYLAND, perhaps.

And let's keep our history straight. There was never a time in Hollywood
when conservatives were blacklisted. Ever.

Alric Knebel
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com

Alric Knebel

Sep 13, 2008, 7:30:03 AM9/13/08

Look! There are quite a few corporate CEOs on that list! Who would have
thought it?

Thanks, Kenny!

Bob LeChevalier

Sep 13, 2008, 12:18:42 PM9/13/08
The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>-Rick Hilton (Paris Hilton's dad)
>-William Barron Hilton (Paris Hilton's Grandfather and HIlton co-
>chairman)

Of course, this was before the Paris Hilton ad, after which the Hilton
family really launched into McCain PRECISELY because they objected to
their good money being used for such noisome baloney.

lojbab
Bob LeChevalier - artificial linguist; genealogist
loj...@lojban.org Lojban language www.lojban.org

Derek Janssen

Sep 13, 2008, 3:05:42 PM9/13/08
Bob LeChevalier wrote:
> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>-Rick Hilton (Paris Hilton's dad)
>>-William Barron Hilton (Paris Hilton's Grandfather and HIlton co-
>>chairman)
>

> Of course, this was before the Paris Hilton ad, after which the Hilton
> family really launched into McCain PRECISELY because they objected to
> their good money being used for such noisome baloney.

To wit:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

Derek Janssen (who can remember when Reagan tried invoking Vanna White's
name to get our attention)
eja...@verizon.net

Derek Janssen

Sep 13, 2008, 3:23:58 PM9/13/08
Derek Janssen wrote:

> Bob LeChevalier wrote:
>
>> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> -Rick Hilton (Paris Hilton's dad)
>>> -William Barron Hilton (Paris Hilton's Grandfather and HIlton co-
>>> chairman)
>>
>> Of course, this was before the Paris Hilton ad, after which the Hilton
>> family really launched into McCain PRECISELY because they objected to
>> their good money being used for such noisome baloney.
>
> To wit:
> http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

(And while we're linking, although not cheap-desperate-Paris-gag related:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ea0b05d406 :) )

Derek Janssen
eja...@verizon.net

Wide Eyed in Wonder

Sep 14, 2008, 10:36:04 AM9/14/08

More McCain or GOP backers (non-2008 donations noted). People that
donated recently to both parties is excluded, and I tried not to
repeat names already on the list....

-Crystal Bernard - actor (Bush - 2004)
-Shirley Temple Black...was Shirley Temple child star (John McCain
2000)
-Ernest Borgnine - actor (Bush - 2004)
-Bruce Boxleitner - actor (general GOP funding)
-Glen Campbell - music star (Bush - 2004)
-Tom Clancy - author (general GOP funding)
-Shannon Daherty - actress (general GOP funding)
-Sara Evans - music star (Fred Thompson, GOP...2007)
-Jamie Farr - actor (general GOP funding)
-Jeff Foxworthy - comedian (Bush in 2004 and general GOP funding)
-Amy Grant - music star (Bush in 2004 and general GOP funding)
-Sammy Hagar - music star (Bush in 2004)
-Jack Hanna - animal handler and actor (general GOP funding)
-Toby Keith - music star (Bush in 2004 and general GOP funding)
-Dean Koontz - author (Thompson, Romney, and general GOP funding)
-Tim and Bev. Lahaye - author and political activist (Huckabee and
general GOP funding)
-John Rich - half of Big and Rich band (Thompson and sung for
convention)
-Jaclyn Smith - actress (gernal GOP funding)
-Kevin Sorbo - actor (Bush in 2004 and general GOP funding)
-Janine Turner - actress (Bush in 2004 and general GOP funding)
-Grechen Wilson - music star (Thompson)
-Richard Zanuck - movie producer (Bush in 2004)

Kenneth Clifton
christiansuperhero.com

The_Carpathia

Sep 17, 2008, 10:06:23 AM9/17/08
> > Two morecelebritiesthat shouldn't surprise anyone...
>
> > -Sylvester Stallone backedMcCainon the 700 Club about 6 months ago,

> > and he remains a backer.
> > -Chuck Norris was on Fox News this morning and backedMcCainand
> > Palin.
>
> > Kenneth Clifton
> > christiansuperhero.com
>
> -Trace Adkins (country music star) - at the convention.
> -Lindsey Lohan (Mean Girls, Herbie, etc) - defended Palin, against her
> critics...causing her former supporters to turn on her

In case you didn't hear. Lohan switched from defending Palin to
attacking Palin on her blog. She offered her support to Obama, but,
according to the Chicago Sun Times, their campaign said of her...

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/1167580,CST-FTR-zp17.article

...that she "is not exactly the kind of high-profile star who would be
a positive for us.''

Sucks for Lohan. She's out on her own island, I guess. Meanwhile,
Obama has rejected yet another woman.

Kenneth Clifton
www.2008jesus.com

Cary Kittrell

Sep 17, 2008, 10:32:58 AM9/17/08
In article <4ea3dbbd-64c6-4ddc...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> writes:
> On Sep 10, 10:51=A0am, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hmmm...this one's getting a bit cluttered, and hard to follow. Time
to do a little pruning.

Taking a look at the headers, lessee here...well, we could probably
safely snip tha parts that are only Ken replying to Ken commenting
on something Ken had said in response to an earlier post by Ken
regarding something Ken had posted.

{ ker-snip }

Oops! Why lookie there: nothing left!

-- cary

Michael O'Connor

Sep 22, 2008, 12:17:21 AM9/22/08

> Honestly, probably not.  What I'm far more likely to do is eschew the work
> of Obama supporters, especially if he wins in November.  I have a few
> performers in my movie killfile, as it were, though I will bend on occasion
> for extenuating circumstances ..

In the movie The Departed, you get to see Martin Sheen splatter on the
pavement after being tossed off the roof of a building, and Leonardo
DeCaprio and Matt Damon get shot in the head. But, alas, Alec Baldwin
was spared.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2008, 7:33:35 AM9/22/08

You could kill him your own motherfucking self.