OLD HENRY (no spoilers)

moviePig

Mar 9, 2022, 10:29:20 AM3/9/22

In Oklahoma Territory of 1906, a lethal pursuit brings danger to an
isolated rancher and his son. Though crediting him creatively with only
his role, the fanciful Western thriller OLD HENRY bears all the
attentive style marks of its star, Tim Blake Nelson. Recommended.

trotsky

Mar 12, 2022, 7:23:01 AM3/12/22
What "style marks" are those, exactly?

moviePig

Mar 12, 2022, 10:46:06 AM3/12/22
Quietly compelling visuals (from the Coens, possibly). Dramatic
commitment bordering on over-the-top.

trotsky

Mar 12, 2022, 3:59:42 PM3/12/22
Are you still talking about TBN?

moviePig

Mar 12, 2022, 4:07:48 PM3/12/22
Yes. It felt familiar to me, in association with his presence.

trotsky

Mar 13, 2022, 9:31:59 AM3/13/22
Well I don't know about any of that, but I've always like him as an
actor. I think he's directed too, but I don't remember what movie(s).

moviePig

Mar 13, 2022, 11:07:38 AM3/13/22
Not many, and none I've seen, I'm surprised to learn, though he seems to
me in charge of every scene.

RichA

Mar 14, 2022, 7:35:48 PM3/14/22
It was a good movie, though the plot in a way has been done before by a number of actors.

trotsky

Sep 5, 2022, 9:15:17 AM9/5/22
"Rich's" brain continues to fry. Writers come up with plots, "Rich" not
actors.