Spiderman, a Brit playing the lead and a one-named actress

RichA

Jul 6, 2017, 1:40:21 AM7/6/17
Sure hope the sum is better than the parts.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spider_man_homecoming

Obveeus

Jul 6, 2017, 8:09:44 AM7/6/17

On 7/6/2017 1:40 AM, RichA wrote:
> Sure hope the sum is better than the parts.
>
> https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spider_man_homecoming

A 92% on Rottentomatoes means that it likely won't suck as bad as most
past SPIDERMAN efforts.

The one name actress, Zendaya, has an acting background that only Ian J.
Ball could love...but here she is doing a serious SPIDERMAN reading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36flovJEPPk&feature=youtu.be

I won't be going to the theater for this film, but I may watch it on DVD
just to see the return of BIRDMAN as he is the only bit of this film
that is intriguing to me.

Inkan1969

Jul 6, 2017, 10:25:23 AM7/6/17
I hope the reviews are correct. The commercials for "Homecoming" give a strong impression that it's a children's movie, with a "Birdman" gimmick thrown in.

- Inkan1969

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Jul 6, 2017, 1:22:50 PM7/6/17
In article <3d49faa1-de32-4ace...@googlegroups.com>,
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Sure hope the sum is better than the parts.
>
>https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spider_man_homecoming

Well, the proof is in the seeing of course, but the new SM was great
in the the last Captain America film. If they can hold on to that
characterization, it should be good.
--
------
columbiaclosings.com