Re: "Fuck Woke!" Netflix Scraps Two Completed Films, Continuing Awful Woke Industry Trend

Max Burkhalter

Jan 28, 2023, 5:35:06 AM1/28/23
In article <ssp2c7$lier$7...@news.freedyn.de>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Netflix went to Hell when they kissed up to the niggers. It's been all woke downhill since.

Not so long ago, Netflix had the reputation for saving movies
and TV shows. As the biggest streamer, Netflix was able to give
closure to fans of "Arrested Development," "Lucifer," "Gilmore
Girls," "Designated Survivor," and even "Star Wars: The Clone
Wars" when their original networks couldn't (or wouldn't) bring
those shows in for a landing.

On the movie side, Netflix famously took "The Cloverfield
Paradox" off of Paramount's hands and they shocked the world by
adding it to their service right after the film was announced
via a Super Bowl trailer.

Those days might be long gone, though, as The Hollywood Reporter
has gotten wind that Netflix is axing two of its original
movies: "The Inheritance" and "House/Wife." Even in their glory
days, Netflix was known to cancel their regular series without
explanation or closure, so they've always had a foot in that
typical Hollywood machine world, but now that Netflix is
abandoning its own original movies, who's gonna be there to step
up?

This comes on the heels of other streamers tightening the belt
as the gold rush of streaming seems to be slowing down to a
trickle. We all know about HBO Max unceremoniously shelving
"Batgirl" and erasing even released shows from their platform.

Netflix was supposed to be the steady rock of streamers and now
they're jettisoning their original content instead of releasing
it, too.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/netflix-scraps-two-
completed-films-continuing-awful-industry-trend/ar-
AA16Pmhv?cvid=3588155293ca42bc93731262e5829896>

RichA

Jan 29, 2023, 8:23:53 PM1/29/23
In the movie, "Network" the boardroom people infuriated the programming director
by continuing to perpetuate a dying show, even though it had a major decline in the audience.
Why? Because it kept the agenda of the network going.