attn: rec.arts.movies.announce readers

mode...@rec.arts.movies.announce

Sep 10, 2003, 3:37:21 AM9/10/03
In the coming months a black spot will pop up everywhere . . .
on store windows and newspaper boxes, on gas pumps and supermarket
shelves. Open a magazine or newspaper - it's there. It's on TV.
It stains the logos and smears the nerve centers of the world's
biggest, dirtiest corporations.

This is the mark of the people who don't approve of Bush's plan to
control the world, who don't want countries "liberated" without UN
backing, who can't stand anymore neo-con bravado shoved down their
throats.

This is the mark of the people who want the Kyoto Protocol for the
environment, who want the International Criminal Court for greater
justice, who want a world where all nations, including the U.S.A.,
are free of weapons of mass destruction, and who pledge to take their
country back.

--
http://www.unbrandamerica.org
Ghassan Ahmad al Najjar

me
if I have made any mistake and may God bring unbiased justice and peace
to earth soon. May God give us all the ability to analyse information
and events and open our eyes to the reality of the world, may God give
us all the ability to pray.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

Iraq of every Town and distracting the ordinary

Assalam u?Alekum :)

As we discussed yesterday, ordinary people like to relate to information
on personal experience and knowledge, and people think mostly about
indirect meanings than the direct ones.

You the news you read and hear it is not for ordinary people, for
ordinary people it is just something that is used to control their
minds. As they never question the information and events in unbiased
way. Now let us the Iraq?s documents to UN were not released to anyone
but a few countries, one must ask how can CNN place extracts from the
report on the site ???? :) It is very amazing that Iraq has to stay in
the news for no reason, can anyone tell me why do we have to know if
inspector is visting this place or that. But the fact is, it is all
about mind control, these things don?t have to be in the news, in every
area, some active Muslim may be referred as Saddam, BinLaden, Iraq, Iran
and other names like that (to speak indirectly) and thus by using these
things indirectly ordinary people?s behaviour can be modified. Like we
will bomb Saddam, we will kill you the one who is discussed indirectly
as Saddam or Iraq etc. I personally think this wage of those who control
information and events on ordinary should be taken to court and
something must be done about it otherwise a lot of people are going to
suffer. Directly and in real world sense Saddam is a d

mode...@rec.arts.movies.announce

Sep 10, 2003, 8:46:38 PM9/10/03
[...]

Ahmad Zareef
If you'll play Gary's hall with onions, it'll wrongly explain the pen.

wisf.htm