Lighthouse and Wildlife Artist, Michael Riggs

m mansfeld

Aug 22, 2002, 1:51:24 PM8/22/02
See Outer Banks Artist, Michael Riggs. He finally got a website at
http://www.michaelriggsstudio.com - his famous print, Cape Hatteras
Lighthouse and now, The Wright Brothers Memorial.. Check it out!

marlas...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 5:50:41 PM7/25/16
I have some signed pencil deawings (signed prints). Cape Hatteras LH, Corolla Natives, Grand Stand, High Caliber and Corolla Native.1990-91. Would like to know what they may be worth. Gene @ otterlimits7@aol,com. Have pics.

seth...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2018, 2:29:15 PM9/16/18
I may be interested in the hatterasone if it's what I'm thinking of.