Hey Lee.... That other newsgroup question

JimF-xWSMBari

Nov 27, 2005, 6:34:19 PM11/27/05
What's the name of your moderated DC newsgroup? Damn sick and tired of
the Bullshit from posters who care less about DC and just want to screw
with people. I'm ready to bail unmoderated and go to moderated......

Shit - What's the difference between not reading RAMD and missing info
because most of the threads have assholes flaming each other or posting
under false names.

Charlie Groh

Nov 27, 2005, 7:02:11 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 15:34:19 -0800, "JimF-xWSMBari" <kaf...@aol.com> wrote:

*Shit - What's the difference between not reading RAMD and missing
info
*because most of the threads have assholes flaming each other or
posting
*under false names.

...wow, profundity at its zenith. Bravo, maestro.

cg

Message has been deleted

Liz Duguay

Nov 27, 2005, 7:33:34 PM11/27/05

"JimF-xWSMBari" <kaf...@aol.com> wrote in message
i've been back here about 5 times since DCA's.
after getting phone calls at home regarding whoever it is posting under my
name, all i can say is i'm done here for good. it's just not worth it
anymore.
for those of you i care about ~ take care of yourselves. you guys know
where to find me.

Melodious Thunk

Nov 27, 2005, 7:13:24 PM11/27/05
In article <49jko11v78bs1656i...@4ax.com>,
Jim Blansett <jim_bl...@hotmail.commakaze> wrote:

> Hey, Chas, you used a four-syllable word in your post. What are you
> trying to do, give your readers cause to borrow a dictionary? ;-)

Always impresses me with his profundittery.

Charlie Groh

Nov 27, 2005, 8:33:25 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 18:24:02 -0600, Jim Blansett
<jim_bl...@hotmail.commakaze> wrote:

*On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:02:11 -0800, Charlie Groh
*<chas...@dslextreme.comeonin> wrote:
*
*>On 27 Nov 2005 15:34:19 -0800, "JimF-xWSMBari" <kaf...@aol.com>
wrote:
*>
*>
*>*Shit - What's the difference between not reading RAMD and missing
*>info
*>*because most of the threads have assholes flaming each other or
*>posting
*>*under false names.
*>
*>
*>...wow, profundity at its zenith. Bravo, maestro.
*>
*>cg
*
*Hey, Chas, you used a four-syllable word in your post. What are you
*trying to do, give your readers cause to borrow a dictionary? ;-)

...I noticed that, too, JB. Alas, we all slip (and I'm certainly shod
to slip...hehehe) once in awhile, eh?. Oh, the humanity!

...heh.

cg

Charlie Groh

Nov 27, 2005, 8:35:04 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:13:24 -0700, Melodious Thunk
<rep...@website.com> wrote:

*In article <49jko11v78bs1656i...@4ax.com>,
* Jim Blansett <jim_bl...@hotmail.commakaze> wrote:
*
*> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:02:11 -0800, Charlie Groh
*> <chas...@dslextreme.comeonin> wrote:
*>
*> >On 27 Nov 2005 15:34:19 -0800, "JimF-xWSMBari" <kaf...@aol.com>
wrote:
*> >

*> >
*> >*Shit - What's the difference between not reading RAMD and missing
*> >info
*> >*because most of the threads have assholes flaming each other or
*> >posting
*> >*under false names.
*> >
*> >

*> >...wow, profundity at its zenith. Bravo, maestro.
*> >
*> >cg
*>
*> Hey, Chas, you used a four-syllable word in your post. What are
you
*> trying to do, give your readers cause to borrow a dictionary? ;-)
*
*Always impresses me with his profundittery.

...and I with yours, Mr. Thunkittery!

Sis

Nov 27, 2005, 10:05:24 PM11/27/05
Liz Duguay wrote:

You can thank Vince Lamb either here or when you get where you're going.

Sucks.

Jackie

JimF-xWSMBari

Nov 28, 2005, 7:39:23 AM11/28/05
Looking up humanity, profundity and Mr Thunkittery.... ;-)

You can tell I'm a Gov't employee by use of 4 letter words :-0

Big Rich Soprano

Nov 28, 2005, 9:10:57 AM11/28/05
>Looking up humanity, profundity and Mr Thunkittery.... ;-)

>You can tell I'm a Gov't employee by use of 4 letter words :-0

pssst - syllable not letter...

JimF-xWSMBari

Nov 28, 2005, 10:09:42 AM11/28/05
LOL - that's pronounced Sill-Lob-bill right???

I meant my 4 lettered term for manure in the first word of the second
paragraph.

(Counting on fingers) - OK paragraph is still only 3 syllables...

Seriously the thread topics kills me reading RAMD at lunch and break
time at work. It ain't porno pictures (had a guy fired for that) but
the topics could have me going to remedial Prevention of Sexual
Harassment training.

Oh, Oh, re-med-i-al..... four syllables hit....

Big Rich Soprano

Nov 28, 2005, 1:45:19 PM11/28/05
reeeaaally reeeaallly

This was just a vein attempt to get you in trouble at work Jim...
(put down the gun Jim)

JimF-xWSMBari

Nov 28, 2005, 2:45:19 PM11/28/05
Kinko Clowns - ain't they the guys who screw up your copies at the
Kinko store.....

And if I had a gun I'd be out for the PA Religious Holiday (first day
of Buck season for you non PA residents) with my in-laws.

Thanks buddy I needed the laugh :-0

Big Rich Soprano

Nov 28, 2005, 3:29:46 PM11/28/05

Well if that comedy song became more popular i bet we'd all be calling
them clowns but no... Kinko the Clown - the Kid Loving Clown was a
tune by Ogden Edsl i heard on Dr Demento many moons back come Chactah.
Let me find a link...

www.nebrocks.org/ogden.htm
and...
www.lyricsdownload.com/drdemento-kinko-the-clown-lyrics.html

It was right up there with Dead Puppies and Fish Heads the latter
purveyed by that ever popular star of Lost in Space - Billy Mummy plus
one as "Barnes & Barnes".

jeff

Nov 29, 2005, 12:03:20 AM11/29/05
Jim, they found out what we've known all along :P