Re: Colonel Jake / aka JJ

Message has been deleted

jjayboyd

May 8, 2005, 11:58:45 PM5/8/05
Hey Nanci...

and just how does this shitstain become the 'also known as' JJ?

Are you somehow insinuating that I am both names?

This guy is a total freak and proof positive that the drum corps
experience in NO way ensures maturity in any fashion...

Jason

oh.. and by the way.. we're NOT the same person.

flu...@msn.com

May 9, 2005, 12:31:55 AM5/9/05
The first clue is eight words into the first line.
Hope this helps:}
George

flu...@msn.com

May 9, 2005, 12:38:15 AM5/9/05
also, I think it's two words. Hope this helps;]

jjayboyd

May 9, 2005, 12:40:56 AM5/9/05
George...

good to see you're still hanging around here when you're supposed to be
thinking of ways to teach kids... you sad fuck wad you.

Im sure that because this Colonel jerkoff has some small time marching
experience you think he has a right to be here and not me.. im sure
thats what youre thinking... cause thats the kind of mind you posess...
small and unimaginative.

continue to be yourself.. thats a worse fate than anything I could
possibly write.

still dont understand how your wife stays with you since she probably
has bigger balls than you do.

Jason

Sis

May 9, 2005, 1:47:09 AM5/9/05
jjayboyd wrote:

> Hey Nanci...
>
> and just how does this shitstain become the 'also known as' JJ?

JJ = Joey Jiminez

Hope this helps.

Jackie

jjayboyd

May 9, 2005, 3:35:26 AM5/9/05
yes Jackie.. thank you very much.

Jason

jeff

May 9, 2005, 7:22:42 AM5/9/05

well then again, maybe she was trying to kill two birds with one stone

Message has been deleted

flu...@msn.com

May 9, 2005, 8:49:15 AM5/9/05
Dear jj,

1. I don't have to think about it. I do it very well. It makes me
happy:}
2. Marching experience has nothing to do with being a man. I don't
judge people, like you do, based on whether they marched or not and you
will never know what i'm thinking 'cause you are not me. 2a. I don't
think you, him or chatty cathy have a right to say half the crap you
all spew on this news group. As far as having a right to be here...OPEN
FORUM.
3. Yes I will continue to be myself. I gotta be me...I gotta be me...
what else can I be.................
4. What whould you know about balls (other than the kind you blow up
with air)?
Hope this helps.
George

flu...@msn.com

May 9, 2005, 8:51:09 AM5/9/05
DOE.

flu...@msn.com

May 9, 2005, 8:51:59 AM5/9/05
As in ...birds of a feather....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Liz Duguay

May 9, 2005, 11:02:33 AM5/9/05

"NanciD" <Nan...@att.net> wrote in message
> On 9 May 2005 05:51:09 -0700, flu...@msn.com wrote:
>
>>DOE.
>
> a deer, a female deer....

Ray, the guy who pours my beer
> --
> NanciD
>
> Diceman Radio: 24/7 Old Time Drum Corps
> Dialup:
> http://www.live365.com/stations/diceman719
> Broadband:
> http://www.live365.com/stations/diceman719h
>
> Senior Corps History site:
> http://www.SrCorps.com

flu...@msn.com

May 9, 2005, 3:43:40 PM5/9/05
Liz...that was way too funny...thanks:}

Liz Duguay

May 9, 2005, 4:16:50 PM5/9/05

<flu...@msn.com> wrote in message

> Liz...that was way too funny...thanks:}

glad someone finds my sick and twisted mind funny :>)

Colonel Jake

May 9, 2005, 5:03:04 PM5/9/05

> Joey,
> Thanx for coming back onto RAMD and adding nothing.

------------------
You're welcome Nancid, and just being here is everything...
------------------
> Yeah, you do nothing but spew nasty negativity and hatred... and you start
new
> treads in order to carry on your nonsense. Yet you feel that you can jump
> Plawner?

------------------
I start new treads just like you did on this one, isnt it wonderful,..., as
far a you thinking I'm jumping Plawner, he's been jumping all you Ignorant
fucks for the last 5-years and you appreciate it...

Nasty, negativity, hatred, pottymouth, spew, gay bashings, feelings, lil
tangent(s)?,ect., so why wouldnt you appreciate my post/replies?...

I say tomato, you say tamato, words?, arent they wonderful, the preception
of words, how we can take them however we perceive them, its not our faults
that some take them as serious while others take the same words as
stupendous, while others take them as stupid, but we know the one's who have
"ever" performed in their lives?, takes them as "Thats Entertainment"
doo-dah boom-bomb-bah-bumpy-doo-dah, doo-dah...

Why do I feel like Larry Flynt?, because I can say whatever the flock I
want...
``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创

``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创
------------------
> Thanx for all your pottymouth opinions as far as
> blindly backing Catherine on her lil tangents(She almost never gets
anything
> right) Trust me... I've lived through many of her BS. . And lets not
forget all
> your gay bashings.... etc...

------------------
Potty mouth?, Larry Flynt would love that one, its called?, "whatever I want
to flocking say..."

I'll back Catherine up just as much as you back up them popperahtzees and
lets not forget your little Klan of Groupies here...

Besides that?, Catherine is former VK so why would I not back her up, and
again, why would I not back her up!!!, what Junior Corps did you came out of
Rancid?, wouldnt they back you up no matter what you might say that "others"
may or may not agree upon, or are they just a bunch of Pacifist who would
rather stand back while somebody is beating the fuck out of you, whether it
be on text or da streets, for example: "Oh look?, isnt that Rancid?, damn,
she just got her teeth kicked out, somebody should help her, oh no, here
comes someone else, look?, shes down and they are all beating her, damn what
a show?, I wish I was some kind of GE Judge, I would give Rancid 20-points
for looking so damn bloody, I really think somebody should help her, wait?,
we marched together, nah, I wont help her, I dont even know why I carry this
gun for protection, I'm a Pacifist,..., excuse me sir?, can you help my
friend, she's gettin the tar beat out of her,..., I would mam?, its just?,
we marched together and I also am a Pacifist,..., is that you Johnny?, yeah,
is that you Cherry?, yeah, and theres Nancid gettin the tar kicked outta
her, oh well, better her than us..."

So much for your Brotherhood/Sisterhood Nancid...
------------------
> You spew on anything... (things you have no knowledge of)

------------------
And you Nancid are one #$%@&^%$#^ I dont have knowledge on, so not only am
I going to Spew on you?, but I'm gonna spit on you, "SPAT!!! (did I just do
dat?, gotta wipe the screen)..."
------------------

> Oh! And all your appreciation for the fans that were there for you to
perform
> for / to and buy your souvies and support your corps(s).
> You are right.... they have no opinion / right to voice their feelings.

------------------
What the hell does a fan know about competition, they are not on the field
competing, they dont go to rehearsals and learn what you're learning or even
mastering, and as far as them buying souvenirs?, they are just a mob of
compulsive spenders and will buy anything, anywhere, anytime, so what, it is
a proven fact that if you setup a stand with items for sale, for every so
many persons that walk by your stand, they are going to stop and spend their
money, on just about anything that is for sale, including souvenirs, even if
it was the most "shittiest D&B Corps. with Colour Guard in da world..."

When I performed?, it wasnt for the "fans," it was for the GE Judges, if
they were impressed with the Show?, they would give the Corps. points that
are used in competition...

Have you ever done a show in a city where the city has their own D&B Corps.,
ever notice how the "fans" clap louder and applaud more to their own Corps.
than the ones who are even better than theirs?, F-U-C-K T-H-E-M fans...
------------------
> The fans have more right to be here than you do. IMO
> This is a OPEN FORUM Drum Corps newsgroup.

------------------
Then maybe it would be better for the "fans" to hang out in their own
newsgroups, since you're so concerned about their poor-wittle-feewings.
Actually?, if fans did that?, it would be just on big Flame War, wouldnt
that be cool...
------------------
> Hmmmm.... lets see.... you haven't marched / participated in decades....
yet,
> you feel that you can come back on this OPEN FORUM and degrade any and all
that
> don't fit your lil tangent(s)? Come to think of it... you haven't even
viewed a
> Jr. show in almost a decade.... This allows you to be taken seriously,
why?

------------------
It doesnt matter what you think Rancid, maybe I got tired of what you so
called ol'timers made me out to be (it was my choice, but for an 8-year old
gettin introduced to what everyone did in the 60's, you figure it out), and
all you "Rancid think alikes" should be so fucking lucky that I do have some
kind of Mental Discipline (sound mind) Holding Me Back instead of watching
this time bomb blowup all over the fucking place, gettin away with every
fucking act against humanity of every sort, DAMN!!!, if I didnt have my
Nuclear Wheaties this morning?, I couldve been on a Brutal Thrashing
Rampage...

You know following all the infamous killings in this country, San Ysidro
massacre at Mc Donalds, Killings massacre at Ruby Cafe, Oklahoma Bombing,
Bin Laden and the Twin Towers, it really seems that someone is always trying
to out do the other guy, and here we have Nancid?, trying to out do the
Joey...

"My lifes a constant battle, the rage of many men, Homicidal Maniac!!!" -
Slayer
------------------
> You also don't care about learning any Corps history.
> When did you ever view a Sr. or Alumni show?

------------------
I used to watch "The West Coast Express Sr. Drum & Bugle Corps. with Colour
Guard," first time I ever seen a guillotine happen on the field, man, what a
show, you know, where the hotties wore skirts, I dont recall seeing any
tinkerbells on the Colour Guard (you know?, guys)...

So I guess Nancid?, you're gonna call me a "fan" cause I watched the West
Coast Express Sr. D&B Corps. with Colour Guard, even tho I was during a Jr.
"B" Class competition...

I've learned alot about Corps. history, it was all the same until the
1980's, now it has nothing to do with history just "auditions and cash," If
you cant cut the part?, maybe you can buy your way into it?...
------------------
> Yup, you have SO much to offer this newsgroup. <NOT>
> (Lets face it... you are a mere hasbeen with a whole shit load of issues
to work
> through... good luck with all that)

------------------
Just being here offers much more than your little klan (groupies), it seems
to me that everyone here has something to say about the Joey, just like
always, if I wasnt here, you lame fucks wouldnt have anybody to point your
little fucking fingers at (except for Mr. Plawner)...

And as far as my issues?, Rancid, go eat more of your estrogen pills cause I
believe your breasts are not hairy enough yet to talk about "what you got to
offer..."
------------------
> If you feel you can offer anything.... don't start a new thread and don't
delete
> my post. Simply answer / reply to all my above inquisitions /
>
> Lest I'm full of shit?
------------------
Dont worry Rancid,
I'll play as much as you...

And it depends?, when did you have your last bowel movement?...
------------------

> Just set us all straight.
> --
> NanciD

------------------
I did...

Why do you think you wont ever hear the end of it...
------------------

> Diceman Radio: 24/7 Old Time Drum Corps
> Dialup:
> http://www.live365.com/stations/diceman719
> Broadband:
> http://www.live365.com/stations/diceman719h
>
> Senior Corps History site:
> http://www.SrCorps.com

------------------
Sounds Like Rons Place to me...
------------------ ------------------ ------------------
Since Jasons around
------------------ ------------------ ------------------

April 22nd, 2005

Just off the press..
But first, a re-cap of the previous event..
April 04th, 2005

Jason Plawner was found to have blown the ENTIRE freshmen class at the
University of Washington... He is said to be doing fine.. finally after
having REAL MEN in his life.

Shortly after Jason's encounter "Sucking Off" all the freshmen, he had to
undergo minor surgery at Harborview Medical Center and have his stomach
pumped for some of the freshmen had too high of an alcohol content in their
blood and there semen was considered to be highly toxic at the time of Jason
Plawners injestion...

After Jason was release from the Hospital, he was found and arrested from
Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo for Beastiality. Officers had told reporters
that Mr. Plawner has said "The time is right.. I can feel it... and after
many years with that, I am ready to move up a notch and blow dobermans and
donkeys for a living.", Officers have also explained that if Mr. Plawners is
convicted for Zoophilia, he could face a maximum of 60-years at Washingtons
Walla Walla State Penitentury. Early the next morning Mr. Plawner has posted
bond for $250,000.00 and his arraingment will be held on the 22nd of this
month...

------------------

Good morning everyone, I'm JJAYBOY'D, its April 22nd, 2005, 9:30 am, and I'm
am standing here live in front of the court house here in Seattle covering
the footage on Jason Plawner who was alledgedly charged for Beastiality.
Jason has posted a $250,000.00 Bond early April 04th and has come today for
his arraignment, hold on everyone?, for I am getting coverage right now from
a colleague who is inside the courtroom at this moment,..., OK everyone, it
has been confirmed that "all charges against Mr. Plawner have been
dismissed, I repeat dismissed," oh, and here he comes right now,..., Good
morning Mr. Plawner, I am JJAYBOY'D reporting live from KING 5 News?, why
were the charges dismissed?,..., well JJAY, my attorney and the prosecutor
agreed that sucking the trunk of an Ardvark isnt considered Beastiality so
the courts dismissed the charges and the Judge gave me a warning that he
didnt ever want to see me again in his courtroom.... Mr. Plawner I was
wondering if you could tell us what happened before you was arrested on
April 04th of this month?,..., Yeah JJAY, ah, I was having the time of my
life over there at the University of Washington, man what a wonderful class
of young boys, you know them freshmen, and later I got sick and had to go to
Harborview Medical Center and get my stomach pumped and right after I was
released?, I was all whoosy like in some kind of toxic trance and I dont
know?, I went wondering around town and next thing I know?, I felt something
like in my stomach pumping everything out again like at the Hospital,
except, it was like?, this time I was really enjoying it, I could feel this
ball of fur right up against my face but I really couldnt see exactly what
it was, so I just grabbed whatever it was, and it was like clinged to me and
I wasnt ever going to let it go, I found it was a little hard to breathe at
first, but I managed, and next thing you know?, I have 6 Seattle Police
Officers pulling me out of some kind of pen and I end up in Seattle's City
Jail and posted Bond right after I woke up and headed back to Balitmore
where I could spend
a few more nights in my motel room and take a break from all the commotion
that I went through, I decided it was just time to relax and play with my
toys, you know?, the kind that suck and vibrate, so I could reflect on
everything that has happened to me during that Seattle weekend. And I'll
tell you another thing JJAY?,..., Seattle, for you are the best, I hope I
can come back and spend some real time here, I'm sure the Bums in Pioneer
Square will be lined-up for miles and you guys from Seattle's Underground
Comedy Club?, I cant wait to get a pearl necklace from you either, I love
you Seattle, I'll be back soon...

And there you go Folks, all charges against Mr. Plawner have been
dismissed,..., this has been a live report,..., JJAYBOY'D, KING 5 News...

------------------

Yes....
I heard late last night that comedian Jason Plawner (Jason Jew Boy'd) died
of a 'Masturbation Attack' that gone bad in either a Baltimore or NJ Motel
room....

It hasnt hit the newswires yet so I havent seen 'official' verification....

But a couple of Beat Your Meaters that The Jew Boy'd knew have said its
true....

Yet another young talent taken from us too soon due to stupidity and the use
of 'recreational suction devices'....

Take the newspaper clipping when it comes out and just leave it in the
kitchen for any of you who have homosexual children to see... I am sure
many of you who have homosexual children? If you don't know who The Jew
Boy'd was... they do. He was likened to a hippie-styled Jimi Hendricks look
but white as Michael Jackson, also he was more feminine when he touched his
'Male Subjects' than Michael but had more of a firmer grip when he was
stroking them....

Nothing seems to drive the 'Anti-Beat Your Meat' message home more than
someone taking their own life due to absolutely no other reason than feeling
as if they were 'un suckable'....

Any "replies" of condolances would greatly be appreciated, not only to the
'Family of Boy'd" but also to the men and boys he so dearly loved....

------------------ ------------------ ------------------
Lets not forget the "FAN"
------------------ ------------------ ------------------

Excuse me but I don't think my brain has gone CHHZZZZBANNNNNG or
any such thing (although some mornings.....but that's another story.)
Although I never actually marched in a corps.. (not too many
opportunities for women years ago) I have been a loyal follower of the
activity for over 40 years. We usually see 15-20 shows a year and sit
through hours of rehearsals all over the country. We save our money and
our vacation time each year to follow our passion, drum corps. Please
don't be so quick to write off those of us who pay our money and drive,
fly, take trains and buses all over this country for the love of the
activity, We broil in the sun, get soaked in the rain, live off of
Wendy's dollar menu and late night stops at Denny's.
I wish I had a buck for every night I've slept in a car or better
yet, for every hour behind the wheel.
And I'm not alone. We get to know each other in the stands.
We're from New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Washington, Michigan,
California, Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, Mass, and a whole bunch of
other places and I believe that our love and our dollars have earned us
the right to post here.
Maybe I'm just touchy because it's the middle of the night and
I'm exhausted but I think we who buy the souvies and get our buts in the
stands are entitled to some respect. too.

JudyAnne White

------------------
The last word?,..., will never be heard...

Colonel Jake

May 9, 2005, 7:19:44 PM5/9/05
> This guy seems to have no clue at all. And with all his Google skills...
he
> still can't get anything right. Whatever.

I didnt realize that you and others were trying to set this NewsGroup up so
only plastic people would only enjoy (all the old bitches and their Plastic
Surgery), now that there is real people here, you dis-fucking-approve of
what the fuck is goddamn fucking said or even fucking written,..., God damn,
it must be 1989 and I just woke the fuck up in the U.S.S.R. because we have
a fucking RanciD to fuckin deal with, hope I never have to go before the
RanciD?, I might get shot right on the spot...

Isnt it bitchin to say Fuck Fucking Fuckin Fucked?, if you say it really
fast over and over again till you cant say it anymore?, then listen to the
words real closely?, doesnt it sound something like you'd hear on a Yamaha
Bass Drum,...,Fuck Fucking Fuckin Fucked,..., oh hell yeah'ah, not that I
have anything against Yamaha Bass Drums, its just I heard one the other day,
sounded like Fuck Fucking Fuckin Fucked...

And whats with the Googling shite?, do you actually think I Google, I put a
click here and there, sometimes I'll click here or there, but I'll never
click here when I'm there or click there when I'm here,..., Damn!!!, you
guys are a bunch of Fucking Plain Text WhoreMongers,..., I'm going to post
this "reply" twice so I can see how much better my Fuck Fucking Fuckin
Fucked will look in "HTML..."

Isnt it Fucked to be Fuckin Fucking when nobody gives a Fuck,..., I guess if
we're going to be Fucking?, you might as well be a Fucking Plain Text
WhoreMonger...

And I betcha Ron Mallard the duck will have something to say about my
Fuck,..., quack quacking quackin quacked....

Damn!!!, I written Fuck so many god damn times, it dont even look like it
anymore,..., how the fruck do you spell it correctly?, dont fock fack phuck
(kinda like "dont talk back fuck")...

And as far as having no flucking clues whatsoever?, I have a bunch, its just
I'm not going to fockin tell you, and my facked agenda is my own, so dont
expect me to be like Phucking you or your Sfucktoid Klan Groupies...

SchutzStaffel NanciD

Colonel Jake

If it isnt the Colonel?, then its probably a Joey Stalin...

There was this red headed chick named Amy on the beach in Southern
California who had no arms or legs and she was sun bathing,..., me?, I was
jogging her way and as I approached her, she called me over to have a word
with me, so I approached and she asked if I could give her a kiss because
she claimed that she has never been kissed before, so I knelt down beside
her being the perfect gentleman that I am and gave her a big smootchin'
kiss, and after?, when she recovered and got her breath back?, she asked
again if I could give her a hug, for she said that she has never been hugged
before, so being the ladies man that I am, I knelt down and picked her up
and gave her the most wonderfullest hug anybody could ever get, placed her
back down onto her sun bathing towel, I asked her if she was OK cause it was
time for me to continue with my jogging and she asked very desperately?,
will you fuck me, cause I have never been fucked before, so being the
Self-Righteous-Bastard that I am?, I grabbed the limbless bitch, picked her
up and carried her over my shoulder, walk into the water and threw her in
and watched her drown and said "You're Fucked!!!," and continued to finish
my jogging...

Moral?, be careful for what you ask for...

Colonel Jake

May 9, 2005, 7:30:57 PM5/9/05

jeff

May 9, 2005, 10:27:12 PM5/9/05
well nanci, cant say we didn't expect this.

Message has been deleted

Pinku-Sensei

May 9, 2005, 11:59:10 PM5/9/05
Presented uninterrupted, for your inspection.

What long-winded goofy-azzed baboonery! Is anyone else having trouble
with their k00k to English translators? And is Joey up to the standard
set by these people?

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/whiners.html#gab

Or these?

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/whiners.html#unabomber

Ja ne!

Stinku

Nancy Holgate

May 10, 2005, 12:13:01 AM5/10/05
In article <1115697550.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
"Pinku-Sensei" <DarkS...@netscape.net> wrote:

No thanks, Dr. Lamb.

How 'bout something positive to contribute?

Melodious Thunk

May 10, 2005, 2:24:37 AM5/10/05
In article <um7081tjlocct1i0m...@4ax.com>, Ron Allard <R...@Dicemen.nat> wrote:

> On 9 May 2005 19:27:12 -0700, "jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >well nanci, cant say we didn't expect this.
>

> His latest spewage finally put him in my killfile.
> He's nothing but a foul-mouthed punk and has become.. tiresome...
>
> "VK all the way" indeed...
> His brethren here should be disgusted, or at least embarrassed, that he
> includes
> that in his posts...

I don't think you'll have much luck trying to drive a wedge between Joey and other VK he's
marched with and/or for, but I speak only for myself. To paraphrase Manny, the red white & black
is thicker than blood. I don't turn my back on my brothers and sisters just because they talk
poorly or smell funny. Joey was in VK's feeder corps, and wore the satin for at least two
seasons. If he wants to use that slogan, he earned it.

He has the same right to post on RAMD as you or Nanci or Vince or Stuart have to try and police
it.

Big Rich Soprano

May 10, 2005, 4:51:22 AM5/10/05
>His latest spewage finally put him in my killfile.

He was in mine long ago...

Big Rich Soprano

May 10, 2005, 4:52:10 AM5/10/05
>> Presented uninterrupted, for your inspection.

> No thanks, Dr. Lamb.

Here's another kill file candidate...

Liz Duguay

May 10, 2005, 7:13:37 AM5/10/05

"Big Rich Soprano" <BucSo...@go.come_on_Irene> wrote in message

>>> Presented uninterrupted, for your inspection.
>

>> No thanks, Dr. Lamb.
>

> Here's another kill file candidate...

eventually this newsgroup just may killfile itself out of existence.
sigh

Message has been deleted

jeff

May 10, 2005, 8:22:53 AM5/10/05

no doubt. But I have seen many corps police their members on here when
they get out of line, myself included in the past.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Colonel Jake

May 10, 2005, 2:04:22 PM5/10/05
"Ron Allard" <R...@Dicemen.nat> wrote in message
> But I'm sure you'll be just as supportive of this dweeb if he makes
similar
> posts to or about Nancy - or perhaps one or two others...

Come on
Professor Allard?, if you're talking about me posting too NanciD?, she
invited me to post to her thread ---

"NanciD" <Nan...@att.net> wrote in message

> If you feel you can offer anything.... don't start a new thread and don't
delete
> my post. Simply answer / reply to all my above inquisitions /

So I did exactly that, "Nothing like perceiving RanciD," and after?, I start
reading down the thread, and she started in with Boy'd long before I even
replied to the original thread calling me a TOShitstain, meaning?, "The Only
Shitstain!!!..."

"NanciD" <Nan...@att.net> wrote in message

> No kidding.... He's TOShitstain.
> --
> NanciD

So my faithful expected retaliation was the "Fuck Fucking Fuckin Fucked"
thread (and by the way?, the part where I said I heard the Yamaha Bass
drum?, that was true, I heard that drum sing man)...

You guys are sounding alittle too much like "The Hypocrite," but its OK?,
I'm used to the fact that people speak american and you guys can say
whatever you want, but when I say whatever I want or answer your threads,
you and your little Groupie Klan gets their poor-wittle-feewings hurt, like
defending each other, and our "famous Melodious Thunk" hit it right on the
spot?, you guys are playing like a bunch of NewsGroup "Police," more power
to ya, it just?, I didnt know they had doughnuts here until I figured out
you coppers are the doughnuts...

Big Rich Soprano

May 10, 2005, 5:01:15 PM5/10/05

>>> No thanks, Dr. Lamb.

>> Here's another kill file candidate...

>eventually this newsgroup just may killfile itself out of existence.
>sigh

Oh i wouldn't say that Liz... There are many of us who refuse to use
the handy helpful aid to sanity and many more who have yet to post but
it's only a matter of time - RIGHT JIM??? lol...

Message has been deleted

Colonel Jake

May 10, 2005, 7:53:26 PM5/10/05

> You did not do exactly that.... you started a new thread and tried to be
cute
> with my name.

The - "Nothing like perceiving Rancid" - thread, is a "direct reply" to
your original thread, the only thing that changed was the subject line...

"NanciD" <Nan...@att.net> wrote in message

> >Jason
> >
> >oh.. and by the way.. we're NOT the same person.

> No kidding.... He's TOShitstain.
> --
> NanciD

> I was replying to Jason. If you want to be The Only Shitstain, my hat is
off to
> you. TOMike will be happy to know that he's The Only Mike. <shaking head>

Does not spell that way in the replies, you was replying tooo Jason, instead
of saying "You're TOShitstain," you wrote "He's TOShitstain" which was
directed towards The Joey, since you both were speaking of The Joey,
correcto...

I could care less if you guys want to call Colonel Jake or Joey a shitstain,
cumstain, fuckstain or even blood-stain-brain, but collaborate it with the
Boy'd?, is just like asking Larry Flynt to pay us a visit...

Why do I praise Larry Flynt, because the man fought for our freedom of
speech more than anybody in this entire country financially, he even spent
time in prison for us, fighting for our rights, and he won, meaning?, we all
won!!!, hats off to Mr. Larry Flynt. If it wasnt for Mr. Larry Flynt?, this
NewsGroup wouldnt even exist today (especiallly with all the
finger-pointing, not saying my fingers arent pointing), so even with that
being clear?, I'll say whatever the flock I want...

``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创

--- So now???, it went like this ---

"Colonel Jake" <Colone...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> >So my faithful expected retaliation was the "Fuck Fucking Fuckin Fucked"
> >thread (and by the way?, the part where I said I heard the Yamaha Bass
> >drum?, that was true, I heard that drum sing man)...
> >
> >You guys are sounding alittle too much like "The Hypocrite," but its OK?,
> >I'm used to the fact that people speak american and you guys can say
> >whatever you want, but when I say whatever I want or answer your threads,
> >you and your little Groupie Klan gets their poor-wittle-feewings hurt,
like
> >defending each other, and our "famous Melodious Thunk" hit it right on
the
> >spot?, you guys are playing like a bunch of NewsGroup "Police," more
power
> >to ya, it just?, I didnt know they had doughnuts here until I figured out
> >you coppers are the doughnuts...

It helps us wonder?, do they sell doughnuts at the D&B Corps. Shows these
days?...

VK all the way

I think I broke my google again?

Good one Ron

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jeff

May 11, 2005, 12:04:10 AM5/11/05
well another thread shot to hell

Message has been deleted

Melodious Thunk

May 11, 2005, 11:16:31 PM5/11/05
Ron, what is your email addy anyway? I can still be reached at

bill_gets_stuff (at) hotmail.com

I don't understand what exactly your beef is with me, apparently regarding some slight I made
toward your friend Tom.

<sigh>

Or if you need to keep it all public, I'm fine with that too.

(As if "fuck fucking fuckin fucked" had never crossed *yer* fingertips, huh?)

<shrug>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jim Blansett

May 12, 2005, 4:34:16 PM5/12/05
On Thu, 12 May 2005 20:17:52 GMT, Ron Allard <R...@Dicemen.nat> wrote:

>On 12 May 2005 00:22:05 -0500, Jim Blansett <jim_bl...@hotmail.commakaze>
>wrote:

>>On Thu, 12 May 2005 03:16:31 GMT, Melodious Thunk
>><rep...@website.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Ron, what is your email addy anyway? I can still be reached at
>>>
>>> bill_gets_stuff (at) hotmail.com
>>>
>>>I don't understand what exactly your beef is with me, apparently regarding some slight I made
>>>toward your friend Tom.
>>>
>>><sigh>
>>>
>>>Or if you need to keep it all public, I'm fine with that too.
>>

>>It's best if you do, from my experience.
>
>Yeah, some here will "share" emails with the group anyway...

You mean like Jack Gillen just did, or do you have somebody else in
mind?

Message has been deleted

Colonel Jake

May 12, 2005, 4:46:15 PM5/12/05

> On Thu, 12 May 2005 03:16:31 GMT, Melodious Thunk <rep...@website.com>
wrote:

> >Ron, what is your email addy anyway? I can still be reached at
> >
> > bill_gets_stuff (at) hotmail.com
> >
> >I don't understand what exactly your beef is with me, apparently
regarding some slight I made
> >toward your friend Tom.
> >
> ><sigh>
> >

> Yeah, yeah... that's it...
> (Shaking head)
>
> What I find annoying:
>
> 1) Your habit of jumping into threads (Brigs, DCA Championships, et al) in
an
> accusatory manner without any knowledge of the subject
>
> 2) Your gratuitous personal slams to several individuals here including me
> during exchanges
>
> 2a) Remember posting as "Another name for siggy" and attacking Siglow?
> I still have the msg if you want to revisit it...
>
> 3) Blindly defending your brethren - even when they're dead wrong and out
of
> line - and using "I don't turn my back on them" as a reason/cop-out...
> (even though you know that actually does more harm than good)
>
> Other than that, I have no particular beef with you...

> >Or if you need to keep it all public, I'm fine with that too.
> >

> Good...

> >(As if "fuck fucking fuckin fucked" had never crossed *yer* fingertips,
huh?)

> ><shrug>
>
> Intentionally ignoring the point is another of your "endearing
qualities"...
> Heh...
>

> --
> Ron in Florida

Come on Ron?,
Havent you ever heard a Yamaha Bass Drum sing?...

Hey Ron?, I am heading to the hardware store today, as you know?, my stick
is broken and doesnt come back, I was wondering?, what kind of tape will
work best for my stick?...

See?, it dont come back, but it works for everyone else...

VK all the way

Colonel Jake

Melodious Thunk

May 12, 2005, 5:29:50 PM5/12/05
In article <ofc781dbgr7ssv4g8...@4ax.com>, Ron Allard <R...@Dicemen.nat> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 May 2005 03:16:31 GMT, Melodious Thunk <rep...@website.com>
> wrote:

<snip>

> What I find annoying:
>
> 1) Your habit of jumping into threads (Brigs, DCA Championships, et al) in an
> accusatory manner without any knowledge of the subject

It's a discussion group, Ron.

> 2) Your gratuitous personal slams to several individuals here including me
> during exchanges

You'll have to show me what you're talking about.

> 2a) Remember posting as "Another name for siggy" and attacking Siglow?
> I still have the msg if you want to revisit it...

I had to google to figure out what you're talking about. I made no such posts. I use no such
language.

> 3) Blindly defending your brethren - even when they're dead wrong and out of
> line - and using "I don't turn my back on them" as a reason/cop-out...
> (even though you know that actually does more harm than good)

Please cease telling me what I know. I've defended the right of people to post on RAMD,
including Catherine and JJay.

Related to this thread, I defended Joey's use of an old VK motto. That is not blind defense; I
don't like Joey's posts and I don't read them. I'll say this, though: Joey's here because he
enjoys pushing your buttons, just like JJay. And you and others keep feeding him. Just like
JJay. Quit feeding him and he'll go away, as he did last time.

'Sides, how can anyone possibly be "out of line" on the usenet? I thought you read other groups.

> Other than that, I have no particular beef with you...

It looks a lot different from here.

<snip>

jeff

May 12, 2005, 11:36:44 PM5/12/05
we've quit feeding others too, yet they remain.

the problem is some just get off on it, attention or no.

Colonel Jake

May 13, 2005, 5:52:27 AM5/13/05

"jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote in message

> we've quit feeding others too, yet they remain.

Nothing like a?,
Few scraps, hey Jeff?, do you think I can have a doggy bag next time...

> the problem is some just get off on it, attention or no.

What are you saying Jeff?,
Just because they havent post/replied doesnt mean they dont pay attention to
it for instance?, how many times have you read a Mad Magazine or any other
magazine for that matter and found something you really liked or even may
have amused yourself with but yet you didnt call the publisher/author to
tell him/her how you felt about it?, even if it was something you didnt
like?,..., you know alot of newsgroup peeps just ""lurk in the background""
never to make themselves known and they are really entertained by whatever
the stuff that is written, not by the stuff that is barely written, and its
not all about who's attacking who or whos groupies are gettin along, but
who?, has something to say and can paint the best picture whether it be real
bloody in a sense that could really disgust you/them or whether it is
something that is real cold and all of a sudden you/them feel that you have
to turn your heater on...

The problem with alot of folks here in the "newsgroups" is?, you're lucky to
get more than a 100-words from one individual in one post/reply, and that
can be real boring for the "peeps that lurk" cause there really isnt that
much ""news"" to be read or enjoyed. OK?, you have a D&B Corps.?, you just
entered the field for competition?, the Corps. only performed for about
10-seconds, then it exited the field, but the next Corps. performed for
12-minutes, and besides that?, the 12-minutes they performed really sucked
ass at everything but they still performed for 12-minutes, who do you think
is going to win?, your Corps. that performed for 10-seconds?, or the Corps.
that performed for 12-minutes. Well Jeff?, for those who do ""lurk the
NewsGroups?," are here usually because they are readers, and your
post/replies are really short like lets take this one for instance?, < we've
quit feeding others too, yet they remain.> and <the problem is some just get
off on it, attention or no.> do you see what I mean?, those two little lines
that I have replied too really isnt anykind of news to read at all, just a
""blurp...""

You may think that I get off on my post/replies, sure I do, dont you get off
on yours?, if not?, then why are you here???, maybe Jeff? you'd do better as
a "NewsGroup Lurker" instead of a "NewsGroup Blurper?!?!?!?!..."

The more you write?, the more you bring back the lurkers from a lurking, and
they'll start writting too...

The more you blurp?, the more you keep the lurkers a lurking (nothing
interesting to write about?)...

Damn, I hated blurpalurkology (study of blurpers and lurkers)

jeff

May 13, 2005, 7:52:24 AM5/13/05

Colonel Jake wrote:
> "jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > we've quit feeding others too, yet they remain.
> >

> Nothing like a?,
> Few scraps, hey Jeff?, do you think I can have a doggy bag next
time...

it really didn't need much more said than that Joe.

> > the problem is some just get off on it, attention or no.
> >

> What are you saying Jeff?,

i think it was pretty obvious, even to you.

> Just because they havent post/replied doesnt mean they dont pay
attention to
> it for instance?, how many times have you read a Mad Magazine or any
other
> magazine for that matter and found something you really liked or even
may
> have amused yourself with but yet you didnt call the publisher/author
> tell him/her how you felt about it?, even if it was something you
didnt
> like?,..., you know alot of newsgroup peeps just ""lurk in the
background""
> never to make themselves known and they are really entertained by
whatever
> the stuff that is written, not by the stuff that is barely written,
and its
> not all about who's attacking who or whos groupies are gettin along,
but
> who?, has something to say and can paint the best picture whether it
be real
> bloody in a sense that could really disgust you/them or whether it is
> something that is real cold and all of a sudden you/them feel that
you have
> to turn your heater on...

from past history those that still lurk here left because of a lot of
crap similar to what we're seeing now with you. Sure, in the end we're
all to blame because we reply, but since your fellow VK alum invaded in
2000, RAMD has lost many many good and contributing members.

why? because several were attacked by rabid wolverines for telling a
poster who was way out of line, rude and vulgar to shut the hell up.

and this was really before you.

> The problem with alot of folks here in the "newsgroups" is?, you're
lucky to
> get more than a 100-words from one individual in one post/reply,

you dont need 100 words to say what needs to be said many times Joe.
this isn';t a battle of who types the most. Like the old argument about
corps, he who has the most notes wins. wrong. if you play a million
notes and you tic like a clock, who cares? same for posting. if you
enter a novella, and what you say is pure rambling shit, it means
nothing.

the bottom line is lurkers are fewer and fewer around here because of
stuff we've called you out on from others, and now you're just adding
to it

> You may think that I get off on my post/replies, sure I do, dont you
get off
> on yours?, if not?, then why are you here???, maybe Jeff? you'd do
better as
> a "NewsGroup Lurker" instead of a "NewsGroup Blurper?!?!?!?!..."

i dont get off on my posts. in fact, if i see something that i dont
want to post to, i dont. if i do, i post. i type, i move on.

> The more you write?, the more you bring back the lurkers from a
lurking, and
> they'll start writting too...
>
> The more you blurp?, the more you keep the lurkers a lurking (nothing
> interesting to write about?)...
>
> Damn, I hated blurpalurkology (study of blurpers and lurkers)
>
> VK all the way
>
> Colonel Jake

trust me Joe, the history of RAMD the last few years has proven this
type of behavior has chased many away, posters and lurkers alike. you
can google and see for yourself

Message has been deleted

Melodious Thunk

May 13, 2005, 6:14:01 PM5/13/05
In article <lm8981ds8nt7bslfj...@4ax.com>, Ron Allard <R...@Dicemen.nat> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 May 2005 21:29:50 GMT, Melodious Thunk <rep...@website.com>

> wrote:
>
> >In article <ofc781dbgr7ssv4g8...@4ax.com>, Ron Allard
> ><R...@Dicemen.nat> wrote:
> >
> >> On Thu, 12 May 2005 03:16:31 GMT, Melodious Thunk <rep...@website.com>
> >> wrote:
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >> What I find annoying:
> >>
> >> 1) Your habit of jumping into threads (Brigs, DCA Championships, et al) in
> >> an
> >> accusatory manner without any knowledge of the subject
> >
> >It's a discussion group, Ron.
>

> Which means I'm also entitled to my opinion...

You're attacking my right to express opinion; I'm not attacking yours.

> And my opinion is you intentionally inflame, attack and "find guilty" - even
> when you don't know what you're talking about...
> Your "contributions" concerning the Brigs Bingo situation - and your famous
> "DCA
> Championships funded by drug deals" claim - are prime examples...

'Twas Jeff Ream's claim, not mine; further reinforced by other 'Shore posters.

'Twas Tom Peashey's contribution to the Brigs bingo situation, I simply commented on the
motivations...

> As you sometimes appear mature and sensible, I attribute these instances to
> "not
> turning your back" on the prime antagonist...

You're commenting on my motivations; I'm criticized for commenting on Tom's. I see.

> >> 2) Your gratuitous personal slams to several individuals here including me
> >> during exchanges
> >
> >You'll have to show me what you're talking about.
>

> There you go again...
> As I don't believe you're senile, I can only attribute this response as an
> attempt at deflection...

So when you're addressing me, you're actually addressing...

> I don't have the time or inclination to do a CB-esque Google search

... I see.

> on your
> various nyms (this one, OfGai...@bedpost.org, your "tribute" to Hy
> Dreitzer,
> etc.) - but you'd merely have to go back a couple msgs to me for one example:
> Does "drinking ^H^H^H^H^H thinking" ring a bell?

So you're allowed to make drinking jokes and references (over 100, and that's even after you
"no-archive") yet I'm criticized for mine. I see.

> >> 2a) Remember posting as "Another name for siggy" and attacking Siglow?
> >> I still have the msg if you want to revisit it...
> >
> >I had to google to figure out what you're talking about. I made no such
> >posts. I use no such
> >language.
>

> My bad...
> That was "The Other" VK in this thread (aka marilyn)...
> I get you guys confused sometimes...
> Heh...

Much like you can't address me; only Catherine. I see.

> >> 3) Blindly defending your brethren - even when they're dead wrong and out
> >> of
> >> line - and using "I don't turn my back on them" as a reason/cop-out...
> >> (even though you know that actually does more harm than good)
> >
> >Please cease telling me what I know. I've defended the right of people to
> >post on RAMD,
> >including Catherine and JJay.
> >
> >Related to this thread, I defended Joey's use of an old VK motto. That is
> >not blind defense; I
> >don't like Joey's posts and I don't read them. I'll say this, though: Joey's
> >here because he
> >enjoys pushing your buttons, just like JJay. And you and others keep feeding
> >him. Just like
> >JJay. Quit feeding him and he'll go away, as he did last time.
>

> He's already been killfiled...

Yet you continue to take pot-shots. I see.

> But he's doing more than playfully pushing buttons. He's viciously attacking
> other drum corps people with gross obscenities - and he crosses the line
> constantly. That you condone him using VK his connection while doing so
> reflects
> on you by association, IMO...

*You* asked the question (in fact you *instructed* us how to behave) regarding what other VK
thought about Joey using an old VK motto; I gave an answer for myself. Yet you criticized me
some months ago when I pointed out, by association, numerous Renegades "attacking other drum
corps people with gross obscenities." I see.

> >'Sides, how can anyone possibly be "out of line" on the usenet? I thought
> >you read other groups.
>

> Oh, please...

> >> Other than that, I have no particular beef with you...
> >
> >It looks a lot different from here.
>

> (Shrug)
> Let's just agree to not exchange Christmas cards...

You don't feel that people can disagree and yet remain cordial, do you? One time Jan called and
I ended up talking to Garry for several minutes; and Jan came back on the line and asked how we
could be so civil, given that we disagree so much politically? I think it's a pretty boring
world if you cannot tolerate the opinion of others.

Let's elaborate, since you were so upset about my commentary on Tom's post one month ago. You
criticized me for my comment (lemme google) "You're saying that, because the good guys are as
bad as the bad guys, it's all kosher?"

So who are the good guys? Obviously, that would be the Brigs; they're an old, respected senior
corps. So then the bad guys must be the state of NY; but wait, they're representative of "the
people," they represent you and me (in the abstract anyway), so by definition, they're the good
guys. So who does that leave? Well, that leaves the bingo consultants and vendors. And that's
Tom. But he's not a bad guy either; he's the p.r. man for the "all-age" drum corps association.
So why is he painting the state in a negative manner?

Now, who are the good guys and who are the bad guys, and why am I, according to you, not allowed
to voice an opinion regarding a publically-posted newsgroup message that, clearly to me anyway,
was posted to sway opinion (especially given Tom's commentary on the news article, which was the
whole point of my response)?

You think these questions should all be swept under the rug? It's public record the size of
Brig's bingo operation, and it's public record just how much money Brig's spend on drum corps.
It's public record regarding the numberous hearing that resulted in the yanking of the Brig's
bingo license. If they don't continue as public records where people can consider them *on their
face,* then you'll wind up with *more* situations such as 'Shore in their championship year, or
Anaheim Kingsmen for nearly 20 years, or others. Is that (covered-up dirt) healthy, like Lee
Rudnicki implies? Is it criminal conspiracy, as Catherine implies? All people are entitled to
their opinion.

If more drum corps people would be willing to express their opinions, especially with their feet
and their wallets, perhaps the bad guys (whomever they might be) would be forced to move on to
fields where everything *is* routinely swept under the table; and perhaps more drum corps people
would be willing to re-engage, and stick around. Maybe we wouldn't see situations like the
Velvet Knights: Garry said (paraphrased) never let your cymbal tech run the corps; and while I
don't know that cymbal tech's are by definition incompetent, I absolutely agree that it was
*apathy* that killed the Velvet Knights. No one who was competent wanted anything to do with
them; at least not in the posititions that determined the fate of the corps.

So, merry Xmas already. Hope you're having weather as good as ours.

Message has been deleted

Colonel Jake

May 13, 2005, 10:28:19 PM5/13/05

> On Thu, 12 May 2005 21:29:50 GMT, Melodious Thunk <rep...@website.com>
wrote:

> He's already been killfiled...

Wow Ron you say that like I'm not here anymore, you must really be a
"Professor..."

> But he's doing more than playfully pushing buttons. He's viciously
attacking
> other drum corps people with gross obscenities - and he crosses the line
> constantly. That you condone him using VK his connection while doing so
reflects
> on you by association, IMO...

You sound to me Ron that all D&B Corps. are like "Gang Related," so if I
write something you disagree on?, not only is it my fault but its also my
Corps. fault???...

OK Ron?,
If you have adult children and they go out and kill folks?, then its your
fault also because they are your children? (I think law enforcement should
lock your ass up if your children do go out and commit murder???), do you
think for one moment that "The Corps.' I marched with are responsible for
what I write?," if you do?, then maybe you should go out and "seek
professional help" because I am my own FUCKING FREE AGENT and I'll be DAMNED
if I be under TOTALITARIAN RULE from my or any D&B Corps., but then again?,
maybe Ron is under such rule from his own D&B Corps. ...

another
SchutzStaffel Ron

Ron, this is a newsgroup, if I have something to write?, than "so be it,"
"I'll write it!!!," you dont like it?, then who gives a shite?, If it be on
"topic?," cool, if it be not on "topic?," then cool again, "its called
news..."

jeff

May 13, 2005, 10:33:59 PM5/13/05
two things....correct on the Part About Shore that I mentioned rumors,
tho i will disagree about how you went out of your way to make more if
it than there may have been.

also, you did for a time enjoy trashing people under fake names youc
hanged to beat the killfiles. in fact you did gloat about it

Colonel Jake

May 13, 2005, 10:47:12 PM5/13/05

> Do a Google search on:
> "Context"
>
> Do a Google search on:
> "should be"
> then:
> "instructed"
>
> Do a Google search for:
> "Context"

OK Ron, this is a newsgroup, why do you insist on telling us to do Google
searches?, we are not here to do Google searches, we are here to read and
post news?, we are not professional Journalist so dont expect every word
written to be "approved by a gawd damn Google search," I'm not getting any
kind of college credits coming here or even payed for that matter, but you
still insist on telling us to do Google searches. But thats OK Ron?, cause
you too can write whatever the "Flock" you want too,..., it's called
"news..."

``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创
``````'''v坊'''创创创

VK all the way

Colonel Jake

Jack Gillen

May 13, 2005, 11:58:26 PM5/13/05
You know, with one or two notable exceptions ( I'm thinking Charlie Groh
here), the much-vaunted "VK training" don't seem to have done much good over
the long haul, if the majority of "VK trained" RAMD posters are any
indication. I bet they're not, but I'm just sayin'....

--
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!" --- Miles Davis

"jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

jeff

May 14, 2005, 12:41:56 AM5/14/05
I dunno, I have seen Charlie get abused for not posting like some
others do.

Jack Gillen

May 14, 2005, 1:05:45 AM5/14/05
"Jim Blansett" <jim_bl...@hotmail.commakaze> wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:58:26 -0500, "Jack Gillen"
> Charlie is still actively involved in "the game," and because of that
> has a need to remain somewhat "political," if you will. The rest of
> us post the way we do for the reasons that we have, whatever the
> motivation.

Well, "whatever the motivation" is, some of you VK alum (and you know who I
mean) don't make much an advertisement for "VK training."

Hope all's well with you, Jim.

Peace,
Jack

Message has been deleted

Colonel Jake

May 14, 2005, 10:38:50 AM5/14/05

"jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote in message

> from past history those that still lurk here left because of a lot of
> crap similar to what we're seeing now with you. Sure, in the end we're
> all to blame because we reply, but since your fellow VK alum invaded in
> 2000, RAMD has lost many many good and contributing members.
>
> why? because several were attacked by rabid wolverines for telling a
> poster who was way out of line, rude and vulgar to shut the hell up.
>
> and this was really before you.

Today I was only going to be a "lurker,"
But that was a line of friggen' crap???, for one thing Jeff?, how do you
know that Lurkers are even here???, and when they are here???, how do you
know they lefted???, do they personally tel you that information?, do they
visit your home and family and say that they would still be here if it wasnt
for freedom of speech?, also?, I didnt realize that this NewsGroup was only
for your fucked up Corps. and whoever elses Corps. your NG Klan Coppers have
marched, especially when you write about my Alumni who "Invaded" this
NewsGroup, you little puffed up proud and puffy full of pride mother fucker
(did that sound like a rabid wolverine?), another thing Jeff?, if you can
see crap from me?, then you are just another Jerry Falwell (the Reverend who
took Larry Flynt to court and lost his ass in the end) pointing your little
fucking finger at anything you dont like to read, but you still read it
because?, in your mind you can see crap as it is your favorite dessert, I
bet after you read whatever I post/reply?, you take a crap and then stare at
it for hours coming up with some ideas to reply on post/replies that'll
settle your troubled mind because of maybe you think and believe you are a
Totalitarian and this NewsGroup belongs to you and your copper friends
only???...

Well Mr. Ream?,
Maybe you and all your damn newsgroup copper friends can all raise a fund
and buy this newsgroup "RAMD" so you can each "RAMD" it up each others asses
and have all the god damn privacy you'd ever need to "blurp" each other out
with, while the rest of us will enjoy reading whatever the flock there is in
a Public Forum NewsGroup just like this one...

I bet you and your copper friends are so tight that?, one of them emails you
what to write if you're not going to just "blurp" something out with less
than 20-words like you always do, because?, it just dont sound like you to
write something with more than 250-words??? (especially after me talking
about?, "blurpalurkology)...

Back to whats above?,
We dont tell anybody anything here, whether it be a poster or a replier (we
are not using Roger Wilco voice chatting Software in this newsgroup)?, what
most of us do here is write down things through our keyboards that is hooked
up to our computers, now I have a Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software from
DRAGON SYSTEMS (that I dont use) that lets you speak so it can do the
writing for you, but thats the same as writing, but?, we post/reply words
onto the board, and since alot of us "marched?" (those who have actual
experience on the field), our posting/replying will always be thematic
whether it be what some might say "on topic" or even "off topic," it dont
matter for experience?, experience is RAMD!!!...

You say Jeff?,
That we have lost alot of "many good and contributing members" because of
The Velvet Knights, well maybe Jeff?, since I've been around these last few
months?, I've seen alot of "Obituaries" happening, and I guess its because
of The Velvet Knights that those folks have died and are now dying, and to
really pop your mind out of its little bubble Jeff?, I didnt know you had to
be a member of RAMD to be here, I didnt sign up for anything to get me here,
as in right now this very moment!!!, did you???...

Do you know?,
What a Puritan is Jeff?, its a person that believes that if it isnt good
enough for me???, then it isnt good enough for anybody else and they
shouldnt have it or even use it (and in some special circumstances such as
yours Mr. Ream?, write it)!!!. To me Jeff?, that sounds like you, The
SchutzStaffel Totalitarian Mr. Jeff Ream The Puritan, if I dont like it?,
then dont write it whatsoever you lame fucks!!!...

VK all the way

Colonel Jake

Words from the most wise ---

[...]

Charlie Groh

May 14, 2005, 10:34:09 PM5/14/05
On 13 May 2005 23:30:02 -0500, Jim Blansett

*<jgi...@centurytel.net> wrote:
*
*>You know, with one or two notable exceptions ( I'm thinking Charlie
Groh
*>here), the much-vaunted "VK training" don't seem to have done much
good over
*>the long haul, if the majority of "VK trained" RAMD posters are any
*>indication. I bet they're not, but I'm just sayin'....
*
*Charlie is still actively involved in "the game," and because of that
*has a need to remain somewhat "political," if you will. The rest of
*us post the way we do for the reasons that we have, whatever the
*motivation.

...he's right! Some day the shackles will be off...beware RAMD!

cg

Charlie Groh

May 14, 2005, 10:37:13 PM5/14/05
On 13 May 2005 21:41:56 -0700, "jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote:

*I dunno, I have seen Charlie get abused for not posting like some
*others do.

...he's right, too! I have indeed been abused...someday the shackles
will be off. Beware RAMD!

Heh.

cg

Message has been deleted

jeff

May 14, 2005, 11:38:17 PM5/14/05
I welcome Charlie speaking his mind. it doesnt seem like he's pulled
too many punches as it is.

jeff

May 14, 2005, 11:44:25 PM5/14/05

full of pride? in my corps yes. and you're right it wasn't all the VK
alumni, it was primarily one VK alum.

another thing Jeff?, if you can
> see crap from me?, then you are just another Jerry Falwell (the
Reverend who
> took Larry Flynt to court and lost his ass in the end) pointing your
little
> fucking finger at anything you dont like to read, but you still read
it
> because?, in your mind you can see crap as it is your favorite
dessert, I
> bet after you read whatever I post/reply?, you take a crap and then
stare at
> it for hours coming up with some ideas to reply on post/replies
that'll
> settle your troubled mind because of maybe you think and believe you
are a
> Totalitarian and this NewsGroup belongs to you and your copper
friends
> only???...

I am hardly Jerry Falwell, I am more Larry Flynt. but even i have lines
in the sand I draw, and you continue to cross them. In fact you've gone
places even she hasn't sunk to.

> Well Mr. Ream?,
> Maybe you and all your damn newsgroup copper friends can all raise a
fund
> and buy this newsgroup "RAMD" so you can each "RAMD" it up each
others asses
> and have all the god damn privacy you'd ever need to "blurp" each
other out
> with, while the rest of us will enjoy reading whatever the flock
there is in
> a Public Forum NewsGroup just like this one...

or you can learn to post like a normal human being.

Take JB for instance. we dont often see eye to eye, but for the most
part, he can post like a normal human being.

> I bet you and your copper friends are so tight that?, one of them
emails you
> what to write if you're not going to just "blurp" something out with
less
> than 20-words like you always do, because?, it just dont sound like
you to
> write something with more than 250-words??? (especially after me
talking
> about?, "blurpalurkology)...

actually, the number of people who post here that email me on any kind
of regular bais is...oh...3

i am not refering to those that have passed away Joey, and your
argument here is merely a huge stretch by you to try and take words I
say and twist them to your own agenda.

> Do you know?,
> What a Puritan is Jeff?, its a person that believes that if it isnt
good
> enough for me???, then it isnt good enough for anybody else and they
> shouldnt have it or even use it (and in some special circumstances
such as
> yours Mr. Ream?, write it)!!!. To me Jeff?, that sounds like you, The
> SchutzStaffel Totalitarian Mr. Jeff Ream The Puritan, if I dont like
it?,
> then dont write it whatsoever you lame fucks!!!...

Puritan? harldy. intolerant of people who post racist, homophobic rants
like you do...yes.

huge difference.

Message has been deleted

Colonel Jake

May 15, 2005, 3:13:21 AM5/15/05

"jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote in message

You guys had soooo much pride?, that you let D&B Corps. with Colour Guard
become DDC&B Corps. with T&B Colour Guard (Drum, Dance, Choir & Band Corps.
with Tinkerbells (guys) & Ballarinas (gals) Colour Guard)...

------------------

> another thing Jeff?, if you can
> > see crap from me?, then you are just another Jerry Falwell (the
> Reverend who
> > took Larry Flynt to court and lost his ass in the end) pointing your
> little
> > fucking finger at anything you dont like to read, but you still read
> it
> > because?, in your mind you can see crap as it is your favorite
> dessert, I
> > bet after you read whatever I post/reply?, you take a crap and then
> stare at
> > it for hours coming up with some ideas to reply on post/replies
> that'll
> > settle your troubled mind because of maybe you think and believe you
> are a
> > Totalitarian and this NewsGroup belongs to you and your copper
> friends
> > only???...
> >

> I am hardly Jerry Falwell, I am more Larry Flynt. but even i have lines
> in the sand I draw, and you continue to cross them. In fact you've gone
> places even she hasn't sunk to.

Then Jeff?, if thats what you think (you being more like a Larry Flynt),
then you shouldnt have any problems with any of my or any other RAMD person
post/replies whatsoever...

I liked that last line tho?, "places she hasnt sunk too,", you paint it as
"beyond the bottomless pit," thats pretty cool man?, have you ever been
there?, if not?, then how would you know if you havent?, I've been way down
in the pits of damnation and to tell you what its like would be to describe
a graduation party that never ends, perhaps one that last at least forever,
or?, the longer you stay awake, the wealthier you become, or?, the bloodier
it is the colder it is, it just really depends Jeff?, what you get into when
you go to places that most havent sunk too, and to top it all off?, when I
was down into the depths?, I really enjoyed it, everything is going on, its
like going into a candy store and picking the flavors you like the
best!!!...

------------------

> > Well Mr. Ream?,
> > Maybe you and all your damn newsgroup copper friends can all raise a
> fund
> > and buy this newsgroup "RAMD" so you can each "RAMD" it up each
> others asses
> > and have all the god damn privacy you'd ever need to "blurp" each
> other out
> > with, while the rest of us will enjoy reading whatever the flock
> there is in
> > a Public Forum NewsGroup just like this one...
>
> or you can learn to post like a normal human being.
>
> Take JB for instance. we dont often see eye to eye, but for the most
> part, he can post like a normal human being.

What is posting "normal" Jeff???, do you mean like posting as someone who
isnt an alcoholic, drug addict, developementally disabled, physically
disabled, ect., or do you mean "normal," as someone who is exactly like
you???...

Have you ever met Mr. Jim Blansett, Mr. Jeff Ream???, do you know all the
flaws/qualities of JB?, is he a normal human being Jeff?, how about you
Jeff?, are you a normal human being???, we have millions of people who are
locked up in prison at this moment who are normal human beings, just because
someone is normal?, it has nothing to do with the way they write, but?, if
you want me to think, ponder and write what you perceive as being normal?,
than I choose not too, you way isnt my way, we are both unique individuals,
and because you even brought the subject up "normal human beings," isnt
really telling us that much because most of the normal human beings on this
planet seem to be at war with each other and alot of them "get off on
committing genocide," but thats OK because?, that is normal...

You tell me what a normal human being is besides someone who has a 98.6º
temperature, and we'll see if that is "truly" a normal human being...

You know Jeff?, I'm not some fucking retarded asshole that you might
perceive, as a matter of fact Jeff, your explanation of things are as if you
are locked in a closet being protected by your mommy who doesnt ever want
you to get exposed to what is really happening on this planet. Have you ever
drove more than 60-miles away from home by yourself and not be scared
because of, you not being familiar with the territory you're in?, that is
how I perceive you Jeff, someone who is guided by someone else who is
holding your hand and they got you thinking the way they want you to think,
and them by doing so?, drives you to believe anything that isnt like you?,
isnt normal!!!...

------------------

Did you know also?, that a racist or even a homophobic person is just
someone elses perception, you call me a racist because someone told you that
a racist is anyone who dont like somebody else because of how they are, and
a homophobic you was told by someone else is a person who dont like people
who eat fecal matter and vagina juice without the ability to procreate,...,
you're right Jeff?, I hate niggers, spics, wops, chinks, gooks, fishheads,
nips, yankees, french fries, hamburgers, frankfurters, sand fleas,
christains, muslims, budest, hindu's, ect., including myself,..., I also
hate?, faggots, lesbians, fecal covered penis sucking lickers, lickady split
lappin lickin bitches, queers, billy gene king look alikes, femme on femme,
him on him, shit breath, cunt breath, homosexuals introducing homosexuality
to those who are to young to know the difference, ect., including
beastiality. You're right Jeff?, I hate them all, because?, they are what
you perceive as "normal human beings!..."

------------------

> huge difference.

It is a hugh difference, you perception is like looking through binoculars
backwards (tunnel vision), but thats just how I percepted it, I dont go
around calling folks racist/sexual harrassers/homophobics/ect., me?, I just
call them what they are, because there isnt anything I can do to change
them, nor would I want to change who they are unless they physically want to
be changed by me pulling the trigger, slamming them over the head with a
heavy reinforced stick,ect., if they hinder my freedom without due process,
i'll react, even if sometimes they are too close to me, I'll react...

Freedom cost the blood of our patriots, and I'll be damn to let our patriots
down, why do you think the military says " dont ask, dont tell," especially
if you're one of them kind of folks?, because the military is full of
"patriots," that dont have to tolerate what breaks down freedom within its
own organization...

------------------

> > VK all the way
> >
> > Colonel Jake

But then again Jeff, thats my perception of things, if you could only see
what I see?, you'd be out kicking ass alot too, and sometimes?, the bloodier
they get?, the colder they are, ooopps, I think I hit this one just alittle
to hard, sorry...

My favorite line after I took them down and out is?, "CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!..."

------------------

Jack Gillen

May 15, 2005, 3:18:42 AM5/15/05

> On 14 May 2005 20:38:17 -0700, "jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>I welcome Charlie speaking his mind. it doesnt seem like he's pulled
>>too many punches as it is.
>
> You, quite obviously, do not know Charlie the way some of us do.

Well, let's not lose sight of the whole point I was trying to make, to wit,
that Joey Jimenez is an unbelievable asswad. And so's Catherine.....

Colonel Jake

May 15, 2005, 8:41:35 PM5/15/05

"Jack Gillen" <jgi...@centurytel.net> wrote in message

> Well, let's not lose sight of the whole point I was trying to make, to
wit,
> that Joey Jimenez is an unbelievable asswad. And so's Catherine.....
>
> --
> "If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!" --- Miles Davis

Yer Right Jack?
Hard To Believe I'm This Stupid, So I ""Wont"" Take Back All The Jack,
Jackwad, Jackhole, Jackal, Hypocrite, GOD, Fucking God, God Damd Jackwad,
Dog Of All Dogs And Dogshit Everything I Said About You...

Nice to see you're back with us you Blurping Fucking NewsGroup Lurker, I'm
glad you felt that you was contributing some praiseworthy fucking news, I
just couldnt help to wonder why anybody would want to be Miles FuckedUp
Davis?, having a name like that alone sounds like he was born out of the
"hershy highway" next to mile marker 20 with a 55-gallon drum full of shit
and a Jackal for a mother called BITCH!!!, no wonder everyone calls you
"Asshole Jack" you fucking little dog, dog?, thats right, a shithole
sniffing dog...

But really Jack?, I'm glad you're here, I thought I was losing friends, but
with you around?, now I know I have plenty...

VK all the way

Colonel Jake

Hey Jackal?, look below you asshole

Middle Finger.gif

jeff

May 16, 2005, 12:17:50 AM5/16/05

I have no issue with what drum corps was when I last marched Joe. In
fact, the only issue I have w/drum corps currently is the electronics.
Now does thatmean I agree w/every corps' show design? Nope. Sometimes I
think corps try too hard to be cutting edge. I love a lot of the older
stuff too, but I also thought there was a ton of shit then too.

Larry Flynt is tame compared to you Joe.

> I liked that last line tho?, "places she hasnt sunk too,", you paint
it as
> "beyond the bottomless pit," thats pretty cool man?, have you ever
been
> there?, if not?, then how would you know if you havent?, I've been
way down
> in the pits of damnation and to tell you what its like would be to
describe
> a graduation party that never ends, perhaps one that last at least
forever,
> or?, the longer you stay awake, the wealthier you become, or?, the
bloodier
> it is the colder it is, it just really depends Jeff?, what you get
into when
> you go to places that most havent sunk too, and to top it all off?,
when I
> was down into the depths?, I really enjoyed it, everything is going
on, its
> like going into a candy store and picking the flavors you like the
> best!!!...

Joe maybe you should do some research. She has thrown some serious
accusations out about many people, yet never once has provided proof.
Or, she'll show partial proof, that which makes her look good. You
however just blast and blast away, continuing to insult people by race
and ethnic origin, as well as sexual orientation insults even she never
used against her opponents.

> ------------------
>
> > > Well Mr. Ream?,
> > > Maybe you and all your damn newsgroup copper friends can all
raise a
> > fund
> > > and buy this newsgroup "RAMD" so you can each "RAMD" it up each
> > others asses
> > > and have all the god damn privacy you'd ever need to "blurp" each
> > other out
> > > with, while the rest of us will enjoy reading whatever the flock
> > there is in
> > > a Public Forum NewsGroup just like this one...
> >
> > or you can learn to post like a normal human being.
> >
> > Take JB for instance. we dont often see eye to eye, but for the
most
> > part, he can post like a normal human being.
> >

> What is posting "normal" Jeff???, do you mean like posting as someone
who
> isnt an alcoholic, drug addict, developementally disabled, physically
> disabled, ect., or do you mean "normal," as someone who is exactly
like
> you???...

I mean normal as in someone who doesnt sink to racial and sexual slurs
and insults like you. have I blasted people on here? yes. have I been
as vulgar as you? nope.

> Have you ever met Mr. Jim Blansett, Mr. Jeff Ream???,

no. but we've had some discussion, some friendly, some not. And despite
it all, even he and I, when butting heads, havent suck to your levels.

do you know all the
> flaws/qualities of JB?, is he a normal human being Jeff?, how about
you
> Jeff?, are you a normal human being???, we have millions of people
who are
> locked up in prison at this moment who are normal human beings, just
because
> someone is normal?, it has nothing to do with the way they write,
but?, if
> you want me to think, ponder and write what you perceive as being
normal?,
> than I choose not too, you way isnt my way, we are both unique
individuals,
> and because you even brought the subject up "normal human beings,"
isnt
> really telling us that much because most of the normal human beings
on this
> planet seem to be at war with each other and alot of them "get off on
> committing genocide," but thats OK because?, that is normal...

wow. psychobabble for the sake of psychobabble. in the RAMD dictionary,
I believe that's called bob and weave.

> You tell me what a normal human being is besides someone who has a
98.6º
> temperature, and we'll see if that is "truly" a normal human being...
>
> You know Jeff?, I'm not some fucking retarded asshole that you might
> perceive, as a matter of fact Jeff, your explanation of things are as
if you
> are locked in a closet being protected by your mommy who doesnt ever
want
> you to get exposed to what is really happening on this planet. Have
you ever
> drove more than 60-miles away from home by yourself and not be scared
> because of, you not being familiar with the territory you're in?,
that is
> how I perceive you Jeff, someone who is guided by someone else who is
> holding your hand and they got you thinking the way they want you to
think,
> and them by doing so?, drives you to believe anything that isnt like
you?,
> isnt normal!!!...

Actually Joe, I've driven thousands of miles by myself and never once
worried about a damned thing. My mom doesnt protect me, or, duh if she
did as you claimed, she'd post here. The only person who controls what
I think is me. So, you have assumed wrong, but that's ok, we're
accustomed to it from you.

I didnt say i considered em normal. In fact i consider few people
normal, including myself. i just dont bash them on a public forum in
the vulgar ways you do.

> ------------------
>

> > huge difference.
> >

> It is a hugh difference, you perception is like looking through
binoculars
> backwards (tunnel vision), but thats just how I percepted it, I dont
go
> around calling folks racist/sexual harrassers/homophobics/ect., me?,
I just
> call them what they are, because there isnt anything I can do to
change
> them, nor would I want to change who they are unless they physically
want to
> be changed by me pulling the trigger, slamming them over the head
with a
> heavy reinforced stick,ect., if they hinder my freedom without due
process,
> i'll react, even if sometimes they are too close to me, I'll react...

the only problem is you calling em what you think they are is often a
false perception. you dont like it when people label you, yet you do it
to others...double standard no?

> Freedom cost the blood of our patriots, and I'll be damn to let our
patriots
> down, why do you think the military says " dont ask, dont tell,"
especially
> if you're one of them kind of folks?, because the military is full of
> "patriots," that dont have to tolerate what breaks down freedom
within its
> own organization...

oh, so the military never had gay soldiers who defended your freedom.
right. oh and we've had soldiers of many races that defended "your"
freedoms. seems to me that you really dont have a clue about who
defends you and doesnt.

> ------------------
>

> > > VK all the way
> > >
> > > Colonel Jake
> > >

> But then again Jeff, thats my perception of things, if you could only
see
> what I see?, you'd be out kicking ass alot too, and sometimes?, the
bloodier
> they get?, the colder they are, ooopps, I think I hit this one just
alittle
> to hard, sorry...

the problem is if i kicked ass the way you claim to, i'd be getting the
same shit you are on here.

so is that ass kicking worth it?

Catherine

May 25, 2005, 8:54:33 PM5/25/05
"Jim Blansett" <jim_bl...@hotmail.commakaze> wrote in message
> On 14 May 2005 20:38:17 -0700, "jeff" <Jeffsn...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >I welcome Charlie speaking his mind. it doesnt seem like he's pulled
> >too many punches as it is.
>
> You, quite obviously, do not know Charlie the way some of us do.

No shit. lol...

Speaking of VK TRAINING !!!! And most particularly, SATIN (pre-DCI) VK Training...

-- Catherine

Catherine

May 25, 2005, 9:01:33 PM5/25/05

> On Tue, 10 May 2005 02:49:53 GMT, Ron Allard <R...@Dicemen.nat> wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>
> >"VK all the way" indeed...
> >His brethren here should be disgusted, or at least embarrassed,
> >that he includes that in his posts...

Yer sincere and genuine concerns regarding disgusting and embarrassing words, posts
and EVERYTHING else which is posted on RAMD are noted and given the consideration
they deserve, Allard.

Fuck off.

> While Joey's experiences with, and memories of VK are
> different than mine, I am certainly not in a position to, or
> inclination to, invalidate either his feelings, memories, or
> service. That said, as far as I'm concerned, Joey has every
> bit as much right to invoke the VK name in his posts that
> you have to mention Sky in each of yours.
>
> JB

Joey has more right - he marched VK, and Allard didn't march with Sky.

Go police your fellow Utica Executives, Allard - if they give a shit about your
opinion. After all, they marched with you.

-- Catherine

jeff

May 25, 2005, 11:20:31 PM5/25/05
she's baaaaaaaaaccckkkkkkkk.

Remember, with the Sith always two there are...never less, never more.

Jack Gillen

May 26, 2005, 12:03:00 AM5/26/05
> she's baaaaaaaaaccckkkkkkkk.

Must've gotten an early furlough from Toon Town for the Memorial Day weekend

Jeromeybush

May 26, 2005, 9:30:58 AM5/26/05
BUt which one is the master?
;o)

Message has been deleted

jeff

May 26, 2005, 11:22:10 PM5/26/05
strong in the Force is NanciD

Big Rich Soprano

May 27, 2005, 6:21:41 PM5/27/05
>Ron Allard <R...@Dicemen.nat

dot nAt?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Colonel Jake

May 28, 2005, 2:34:27 AM5/28/05
Middle Finger.gif

Colonel Jake

May 28, 2005, 2:37:17 AM5/28/05

> BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I know a chick named Debbie who laughs like
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, and you know what?, she sounds like a friggen' IDIOT...

HaHaHa

Colonel Jake

May 28, 2005, 2:37:47 AM5/28/05
Middle Finger.gif

Big Rich Soprano

May 28, 2005, 4:50:23 AM5/28/05

>>>dot nAt?

>>(Spam/Idiot Blocker... Heh...)

>ROFLMAO!!!!
>(considering you have this idiot blocked / killfiled!)

Oh har har... good one Nanc!,,